3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doublure 17.03.20 08:51 pm

Impressions from the full game on the PC. (Saints Row 2)

All the game came out,you can write your svetlenija from the PC version.If anyone knows where to get it, all torrent.
211 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frane 17.03.20

The game is the only fun I download the film stupid UPRAVLENIE cars and it would mobilise fps

p
polariss 17.03.20

Saint row is much more interesting Mercenaries 2.Normal plot,the tuning machines are different bands.Of course, after Gtashki graphics in Saint row seems to be the weakest point.

N
NiteLite 17.03.20

Don't tell me - In GTA 4 graphics can be better, but enjoy it you will not be able because of the optimization ))))

Control normal, just physics, not in cars )

A
Alex Mahone 17.03.20

Actually in Gta 4 optimized, everything is fine. I'm even very surprised that many have argued the opposite until, until I had the game. And at first it was believed that the optimization in four of shit. In reality everything turned out differently. No claims to optimize the games I have. And who they are, then except updating hardware, nothing else can help.

W
Weezerspoon 17.03.20

I liked the game,got what you expected(minus the optimization,to play with dynamic.lighting difficult-frieze,turn it off-all the rules).Class of side missions,like the Violence(apply the city as much as possible the damage)to cheat the insurance company(apply the greatest possible quantity of injury to himself,knocking on the wall and rushing under the car)).Customization features YY wide transport a lot,you can undress before the goal(literally) and to shock passers-by(separate mission this is).

K
Klingzor 17.03.20

to obtain a more or less normal operation:

start - control panel - keyboard - repeat rate (set to minimum)

W
Weezerspoon 17.03.20

I dynamic lighting removed and the control does not lag now.

I
Ianbex 17.03.20

so I'm watching the game and it is better not to take after reading your experience....... and he wrote that concurent gta4 !!

M
Mr. Hyde 17.03.20

Fucking downloaded it and regretted the time spent... the game well, just awful!
Graphics, no words just suck. Management, well it's just a scribe. Animation of the hero's horror, he dibilno runs.
Played the first mission, escape from prison. Well, I think right now it would be difficult, and there well, yeeeehaaa easily. Such stupid opponents have not seen. It can be just policeiskii Cardon to run, jump over cars and run away... PPC in General.
Generally smotrish and straight shows what the level of the GTA series it is.
All said, this is my IMHO.

x
xoxol_007 17.03.20

maybe this game is too big?and full experience of gameplay you will get only playing at 1600*1200 and everything on max???

T
Torpedon 17.03.20

2Іѕкіп_МазаФакаБич
So it probably is, but on minimum settings I get from the game a great pleasure.

N
NFS RACER 17.03.20

maybe this game is too big?and full experience of gameplay you will get only playing at 1600*1200 and everything on max???
I play with 1680x1050 on full max.The performance is From 8 to 32 FPS(AND zafiga this limiter?) - ie horror,then at the port of GTA IV looked with great respect.The game is not bad,has some interesting ideas and a lot of parodies,though not direct,the GTA series.That spoils,from a purely gameplay point of view,experience - physics.But to play it after GTA IV is not reasonable.It was necessary in October to release.The game is not over,but on 6/10 pull.On Consoles maybe all 8/10.

M
Mr. Hyde 17.03.20

You, yeah at max all change radically... PPC.

D
Dimonius 17.03.20

Want to take a toy, somebody objectively assess optimization in comparison with GTA 4. Better or worse?

T
True PC Gamer 17.03.20

Worse. Much.

T
Torpedon 17.03.20

2Dimonius
Honestly? Worse. But if your entire financial component of buying a CP2 role will not play, try to get, at least jewel. Personally, I will do so.

D
Docent Pekar 17.03.20

People have chopped in Saints Row 2, probably have it in our city brought...

M
Maksimimilyan 17.03.20

Bought, installed, launched, played...
Pros: Lots of possibilities (in No comments. So many different shops, clubs and boutiques I've never seen).
Capture and defend territories (Almost like in GTA: San Andreas. Only with the difference that in the GTA for the capture and protection of territories you need to kill and all, but in SR 2 to capture to fulfill the mission and to protect kill commanders).
Light mission (Well, as anyone. I actually love when I do everything easily. Well on the missions everyone has their own opinion and I have mine. Maybe I have a little was?).
Cons: Additional mission (the HORROR!!! Many of them are dull and furious complex. May be a mod that will remove them all or make them).
Authority (What for to save the blue stripes below health and stamina, collect new level when, after the execution of sujecki one level will be removed. At least, as they did in Bgscan - got a new level, opened up a new opportunity or mission).
Optimization (Without komentov. Stalker: clear Sky nervously smokes on the sidelines).
Summary: the game has a future... in the mod and the patches. If you remove the secondary missions, to make sujecki free (Without earning credibility), adding/improving the RPG elements to modify the physics, improved graphics and optimisation it will be 8 out of 10.

Z
Zit08[Maksimum odinochest 17.03.20

SIX words about saints row2:GTA for children of younger preschool age!xD

honestly-IS a quiet horror!so volition release red faction3 hurry and do not worry my brain!!!you guys with Rockstar games is not messing around and everything!!!!!!

P. S Kiddies good game!!!!!xD!

P. P. S the game is copied from GTA4, and that optimization is also moved to the GTA in saints row!!!!xD

a
an88 17.03.20

wow..sad but