3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doublure 17.03.20 08:51 pm

Impressions from the full game on the PC. (Saints Row 2)

All the game came out,you can write your svetlenija from the PC version.If anyone knows where to get it, all torrent.
211 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrey223 17.03.20

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GAME SUPERRRRRRRRRRR OF PERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
RikoChiko 17.03.20

The game should have been released a month before the release of GTA now she who do not need.

a
andrey223 17.03.20

GHOSTik
you're on to something

J
Jakes_D 17.03.20

I'm looking for. And I think many more. The primary school is car control. Strangely,the game is worthy of a forum its empty roughly.

O
OGrey 17.03.20

The idea is great, like that Arm in the big city, with all the bells and whistles, but the terrible execution of PPC, waiting for the patch, at least to manage transport to fix, because I for example very difficult to cross Stillwater

J
Jakes_D 17.03.20

OGrey,yeah. Did not train normally. And like all the rules.

a
andrey223 17.03.20

sorry for the little story have all passed.

H
HollowHeart 17.03.20

need to wait for patches. at this stage of the game - more than +

G
Guardian. 17.03.20

Wondering when will the license?

A
Andrey_Default_ 17.03.20

I do not agree W those who say that GTA IV Luxe.In a large polovini my friends GTA does not start and secondly, no textures (though the iron is the norm) Saints Row 2 on max settings edinstvennoe flies that do not nravitsa eto office machines(((

R
RikoChiko 17.03.20

I watched the video review and realized that the game was created purely to start neighing like so not bad but the design of cities and areas are suffering.

G
Grand Theft Aero 17.03.20

The game is a complete crap.Wait...Soon the game is complete crap.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So my assessment 10/12

H
HollowHeart 17.03.20

I got about 40% already. chemto it got me hooked. maybe the fact that everything is simple and not complicated :)))
although negativni of the parties to it a lot anyway. most of all I hate poor optimization. and some console elements.
even the management of the wheelbarrows used and it seems that standards. really sorry have not really driven a car...

J
Jackson[x] 17.03.20

GTA 1,2,3,4 is not played and will not play, but Saints Row 2 was 30% and Neche so - normal game! Optimization sucks, but everything else is quite igraine.

J
Jordan Braun 17.03.20

well, the Board - play in GTA.1 and 2 meaning to play gone and from 3 to start late

J
Jackson[x] 17.03.20

I basically play about people don't like! And Saints Row 2 For a change tried between CRYOSTASIS and DARK SECTOR.

D
Dimonius 17.03.20

Wanted to get a license the game, played on the pirates and decided that nebudu. In these games, like GTA, I appreciate the elaboration, at least more or less normal car physics, but not here, riding a car is absolutely no fun. Like the trees, generated using the technology SpeedTree, so they are certainly better than the trees-patches of GTA 4 :-)

N
NOY15 17.03.20

This game is fun!!!!!!
Conductive SEIU play.
53% passed. SchA Brotherhood Machu.

N
NiteLite 17.03.20

How short-sighted people among you, comrades...

J
Jakes_D 17.03.20

Really been almost! Yes all the rules. Fun! Splash fun. Whinnying))