3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doublure 17.03.20 08:51 pm

Impressions from the full game on the PC. (Saints Row 2)

All the game came out,you can write your svetlenija from the PC version.If anyone knows where to get it, all torrent.
211 Comments
Sort by:
L
LaDrew 17.03.20

anyone here played the 1 part of the game? mark this as the second compared with the first. for reviews seems worse than the first....

[
[HookaH] 17.03.20

Alex Mahone
an88
Vandame
ReservoirDOG
+1 =)

L
LaDrew 17.03.20

well, that one was unplayable in the first part?) or is there vabsche no people, nobody sits?)

L
Lucifer9 17.03.20

No, not rolls, after GTA 4 is quite different, IMHO

Z
Zit08[Maksimum odinochest 17.03.20

LaDrew the first part is not produced on the SS,but 1H is also pissed!

m
max1129 17.03.20

download,set kick...well that's just crap...graphics-Oh yeah baby,look at the trees, whinnying for a long time children's cardboard,blurring the awful physics...remember the sega was racing rock&roll so there, that's better.terrible quality background in terrible resolution machine that's probably developed a proud-))))toys like lego. Npc stupid dummy of a pair of polygons,huge scope of a rifle,perhaps for the casual(or morons),running animation is generally a separate conversation,a feeling that he was stuck in one place Kachan corn and gave a kick))))
Of the benefits only a couple of the normal tracks,and the Amateur character editor.
Well, in principle it was clear that to GTA4 very far...but also not Oh my God the trash is full.
P. S. ON my hd4870 Ouidah give 30 frames...optimization is not. The patch makes no sense to wait for the EUMM this joy stasis,and what you want.
All estessno IMHO

L
LaDrew 17.03.20

Zit08
Yes, I know that was not produced. I took it and I think it was the best GTA clone)I thought that the second not even be worse...
Lucifer9
they had to release it to GTA4, today probably much better would have taken her...lozanoi they

Z

and what did they do?! from April 29 passed neskoka months!on consoles the kids happily jumping for joy!!!!!

N
New_Boez 17.03.20

PPC is Gaun I have rarely seen!
in the beginning of the game caught my eye so it's poor graphics and it optimization! the story is also bullshit!
this game is a complete d !!!! the levels of 2004-2005! anyways don't buy this misery!
from the first minutes of the game you want to erase and forget hahahahahahahaha=)

T
Torpedon 17.03.20

All graphics, Yes graphics..... I thought playing games of this genre the last ( or predposlednii place ) is withdrawn and graphic works. An no, apparently I was wrong. God forbid such a lovers to the MMORPG will make it and will furiously accuse Pessagno: What's the schedule? Well full Gaun...

L
LaDrew 17.03.20

Zit08
and what did they do?! from April 29 passed neskoka months!on consoles the kids happily jumping for joy!!!!!
eemmmm.. this is what you are after?)

A
Art_OMON 17.03.20

Damn, GTA 4 tired. Like in this SR 2 to play, and as I read the comments, so all the desire was gone.

L
LaDrew 17.03.20

downloaded all the same, I try... it izdets. after GTA4, this game is unplayable for me. from oherel from poor physics that character... the only thing that pleased, so is the editor of the Persian, well, a lot of clothes in the store... I think from prosla parts were still kakieto positive aspects, but it's not worth it to play it. well, another crappy optimization when no outstanding graphics... the first part of the game I liked more, or just then there was GTA4.
removed to ebany dog

S
SS86Precursor 17.03.20

similar to Gta 3)))

Z

LaDrew about what they did right released it now because GTA4 вышла29 of April!they thought that the hype will pass!

L
LaDrew 17.03.20

well, fuck knows, don't be a GTA I would play it, but right now it can't...

A
AwE777 17.03.20

Still do not understand..... played the 1st on боксе360, where the count was much prettier than in the 2nd on PS.

Maserned
16.01.09 19:05 similar to Gta 3)))

and what she could recall???
GTA3 to play at least interesting, and visually it made more intelligently. And then.... uzhos....

L
LaDrew 17.03.20

played the 1st on боксе360, where the count was much prettier than in the 2nd on PS.
+1 I have exactly the same impression.

S
SS86Precursor 17.03.20

detail it reminds me of GTA 3)))I'm so stupid))

D
D.Artist 17.03.20

This game has only 2 jamb:
1. Killed the physical machines.
2. Zero optimization.

I downloaded the game, Posavje everything on low,
Yes, the graph is not super (but slow).
I would not say that count on the least worse
than in GTA3. But when I put everything on max.
I liked it, it's not a Crisis kaneshno
but it looks decent in full, but one
minus 1-2 fps issues.
The game I very good. like, I see it as a huge
potential, if you will
the patch optimize the game, then I'll tell
that's one of the best games (for me)
today. But now play is not real.
By the way physics engines can survive,
get used to it.
For me it's better than to play for a Serb,
the game-worn plot, not original,no way,