3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaiN 18.03.20 06:40 pm

Impressions from the full game (Velvet Assassin)

well, as the game people? please share your impressions later I will unsubscribe
103 Comments
Sort by:
s
slez 18.03.20

I liked it !!!

K
KaiN 18.03.20

I liked it !!!

and all a little odd as the count?gameplay?

s
slez 18.03.20

I have DCL on the minimum count was normal and nice looking, the gameplay is a little boring but the same stealth!!!

X
XXXTamerlanXXX 18.03.20

slez what cha comp that everything is on minimum, and in truth is the normal schedule, worked artists since engine not allow this. PS: all on max

s
slez 18.03.20

XXXTamerlanXXX,look in my profile on the configuration computer

S
SLAVN 18.03.20

Something bednovato! Write a review read more.

D
DarkAgent 18.03.20

And there is stealth in all missions or is it a one way passage? Really take the gun and just pop off left and right (although you know that the game is designed for stealth playthrough)?

B
BLOODTREZ 18.03.20

Played on max,except sglazhivanie)))Here are the current slows because of postoperati
PentiumD 1,73;Geforce 8400M GS(overclocked)

D
Demon1c 18.03.20

And describe more stealth.. just want stealth, not stupid mochilova..

b
bOzzar 18.03.20

the game miserable.
stealth is to sneak up and knocked the knife you run on.it is possible to carry stiffs,but in this sense I do not see.
the heroine of 2 States:running and sneaking,walk THERE.
when taking morphine,it becomes invincible IMBA negibacterial of all living things.
krafika good,but nothing more.
the gameplay is terribly slow and not interesting.
before the SC game as the moon,not to mention MGS...

N
Nemezis 18.03.20

Sneak up from another should be able to. Of course, Splintercell 3 is better, but right now in this genre on the PC and so nothing. The game is good middling. A couple of evenings to kill

S
SLAVN 18.03.20

So we kill a couple of evenings:)

u
ubikus 18.03.20

Very, very glad they are here.
Thoughtful and interesting story.
Atmospheric and very beautiful, designers and artists have worked on glory.
Thoughtful geympley (agrability). Passing options myriad.
For example, you have enemies on your way to the goal (get explosives). Enemies can be bypassed, just sneak in the dark, you can quietly slit with a dagger, carefully crept up. It is possible, pre-puncture morphine to arrange a blood bath, and you can shoot, and also variants: the quiet of the gun with Glushak, or as Rambo with a shotgun. And of course all these methods can be combined. In addition, you can control the movement and enemy behavior, for example to whistle to lure an enemy into a shadow, or nasambit fuse email. network, creating darkness, and darkness is our best friend!
From the point of view of tactics, awesome.
The atmosphere of tension that creates background sound and music is on top. Quests, riddles, hidden objects, increase their abilities, gain experience. Just a song for fans of tactical decisions.

Not lovers of shooter "first-person" and fans of Metalgearsolid and such classics because the game has a lot of new techniques and non-traditional solutions, and lover Metalware except Metalware, do not need anything...=)

I love it. Toy – a real pleasure.

d
drummsoul 18.03.20

the game is definitely not bad!!!count was normal,the gameplay is interesting...Actually I agree with Nemesis that the game is good middling.

b
bOzzar 18.03.20

From the point of view of tactics, awesome.
and from the point of view of people igrashi good in SA had seen it all 1000 times and at a higher level.

u
ubikus 18.03.20

bOzzar
igrashi good in SA had seen it all 1000 times

you ever... played...
so what? go continue to play, in their good SA
I like this new Velvet Assassin, see the explanatory use of chips genre, see new finds, atmosphere, style, captivating geympley... all in stock.

And some, you can see 1000 times the same, and 1000 times in this play...
To each his own...=)

b
bOzzar 18.03.20

ubikus
I do not need to specify what to do if it happen you'll be sent
all I have written above, the net IMO.I saw 100% prohodnyak that after the first passage will forget you somehow saw Mego masterpiece(see lured booty in tight pants) OK,what's the problem?
I'm glad it agrelo found their lovers and take it easy,relax bread;)

u
ubikus 18.03.20

bOzzar
Up*was rivalsa moron, you already sent...
Sit back and pituca snuffles...=)))
and may not strain your hemoroidy sphincter...
I said
and you, Peruna, to communicate more not going.
all relax =)))))))

N
N1KO 18.03.20

Proshol just the first task. Detail is good, the graphics are mediocre, the atmosphere is like. I would not say that the game is mega cool, but nothing quite so even. Bots but here is a little dull in my opinion... so I Climbed out of one hole, and then slept. The German began in me to shoot a machine gun, took a bit of helsa and I climbed back into the hole to hide waiting for the enemy. But the wait was unnecessary, when I got out again, the bot communicated with others on some kind of family theme)) not sdelav and step forward to find and kill me. Well, come to play, maybe the game will surprise with something.

PS. About optimization of Hz, the vertical synchronization exhibited by default eternal Fraps shows 60 fps at the maximum speed.

N
N1KO 18.03.20

the heroine of 2 States:running and sneaking,walk THERE.
Nonsense, the heroine of four kinds of movements, including walking.