3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaiN 18.03.20 06:40 pm

Impressions from the full game (Velvet Assassin)

well, as the game people? please share your impressions later I will unsubscribe
103 Comments
Sort by:
S
St_DMon 18.03.20

2 Taddey
On account of the Corduroy you're absolutely right, everything that appears before the end of the game - another gun (without a silencer), signal flare gun, sniper rifle, machine gun and armor. It's not all gadgets and weapons/protection and used only for its intended purpose (except for the pistol - the same weapon). And morphine especially not the device, and a component of gameplay, which should distinguish it from other games (LOL)!
Although, if you consider the level of the hospital, the knife Violetta - SUPERMEGAGAMES, she hides under the combination is worse than any of the Altair!!! ;))))))))))

And at the expense of Splinter. You contradict yourself! So good he listed all his bells and whistles and believe that it is not the gadgets! Weapons the knife (where did you hear that this lotion???) and the assault rifle with the standard cartridge 7.62 + shotgun. And everything else: night vision/infrared camera/EM-visor, camera, rings, grenades (noise, light), a microphone, even passively used (PDA, cutter, ...) and has gadgets (as Gadget (Engl. gadget — device) — a technical device with increased functionality, but disabled. Today gadget can be considered any digital device, small enough to wear on the hand or attached to a PDA or smartphone. - Wikipedia)

S
SLAVN 18.03.20

Taddey, about the Splinter you got excited.

T
Taddey 18.03.20

Just Garrett in Thief'e 3 was much more of the gadgets - and in the middle ages ! Came up with all the same developers !
And Wasn't most of the gadgets - it's mostly ammo ! But ammo is AMMO ! I mean only ammo-bombs shooting out of the nozzle (only in the last splinter Celle - as issued by the Sam organization of the ADB, which was not in previous installments) - smoke cartridge, exploding the camera cartridge, gas cartridge, cartridge blinding, etc.! This is ammunition ! Not the cartridge-chamber, aerosolize, electroputere, etc.
And yet another one drawback to Velvet - did the basic keys that almost all stealth (except perhaps the Hitman, as Hitman is dressed in other costumes, not disguises hiding in the shadows to avoid being noticed) is key to cling to the wall ! This button would be nice !

D
DeadSilence 18.03.20

And I really liked it,is not worse than uncle Sam!

c
condemned123 18.03.20

Game - at best - middling.
PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru .................................................................PlayGround.ru

D
Dark Corsair 18.03.20

How much you want to punish the game for its cost and incompleteness,but we have to admit that the genre of stealth necessary not to everyone's liking.The game does not carry galanya innovation or advanced picture.This is a game acts entirely in a different League.To put our dear barhotny the killer isn't with Snake,Sam Fisher,Hitman or Gareth,but with Saboteur and Death to spies.The game has an unpredictable plot or innovative gameplay,it's an old-Skool,made by rules as old as the world itself.The only advantage of the game is its setting,and that Replay Studios is the first in a long time made with stealth in the scenery of the Second World war.For such subjects it is a genre niche still,but time caught up with other studios,which suggests that we will see such projects, and yet stealth is about the Second World fresh looks happy,and not sorry to be raped like shooters about World war II.

This game is a typical representative of the middle class games,alas, but a lovely violet summer can't compete with the older brothers in the genre,it is not purchased by millions as Sam Fisher because of his voice of Michael Ironside,or as a Hitman for his galanoy bald ,it will not be able to survive in a duel with knives with Garrett,and as a character she never worked dotyanutsya to such titans of the genre stealth action games like Naked and solid snake.The only one who hladnokrovno and silently slaughtered Violeta is Captain Strogov from Death to spies.

The authors did the right thing by putting the atmosphere to the fore,but as is often the case do not have coped with their ideas.If the game had a good plot and memorable characters,she could forgive even mediocre galanou compiling.

And yet dear lady violet summer just came into the dark world of stealth-action games,and who knows what will happen to her next,if she remembered us Like fleeting vision or continue to March on the genre is unknown,but it navryatli will be a cash cow which the developers will make millions.

So darling Violetta,experience and charm,and maybe next time the players ulybatsya you too,but before I give you a nice 7.5 points.

R
RomboHoly 18.03.20

The game redeems all its shortcomings just Oh**tional atmosphere :) .Just mega-the atmosphere (and music).
Go (crawling) through the dark-dark bunker and as much as right scary :) (especially if in the night (hour 3 ) you are a fascist suddenly discover and start screaming :) ) ..experience guarantee!.
My rating - 10

Amazing voice (the New drive is surprisingly powerful worked this time ,the actress really committed to the role ,not just reading text),
Rating - 9

The plot is not bad (it is originally filed ,it is a pity happy ending there :( ) . Really the whole game wondering..why is she all lies ) .
Rating - 7.5 .

Still would like to mention the realism of what is happening (see ,what did these animals with people , and are horrified (to himself) ) .But in reality, that in fact the way it was.
Character good of course (why is it all the time in the back part of the look :) ).

CONS :

Poor optimization + monotony .

I'd put the points 7-8 for debut

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 18.03.20

St_DMon
Dress-up - separate issue: the mechanism of recognition of our Violette Germans och mil, standing calmly Frau looks is much more suspicious than Frau cut any circles/figure eights just to keep at a respectful distance, right?! Better yet, when you're just standing behind the door dressed and fascist on the other hand suitable - distance decreases and it raises the alert. These are the Germans we have psychics! :)

Hahaha! True)))

RomboHoly
Completely agree, the atmosphere at the highest level; the story I liked - extraordinary, original (I mean the transition from hospital to sleep and 10-12 Chapter), I believed that Violetta will save his people in the Church... and certainly did not expect that she will die at the end of the game. Seriously the first time I see the death of the main character in the game. In General the plot moved. And I liked the gameplay, however much of the monotony; the biggest minus for me is the poor optimization. What I just did, but the game still slowed down in my tub (although it is still a modern toy decently drawn). Voice is simply gorgeous and the music perfectly emphasizes the atmosphere of the game.
Of course the game is not super-mega-hit, but I liked it more than, for example, Thief 3 or the same Hitman. But that's just my humble IMHO, please do not complain about :)

a
as-der 18.03.20

If you do not go into the details that the game is bad. Stupidly clear where to go what to do and think is not particularly necessary. I began to take the game on the hardest level of difficulty, and that special barriers is not met. It seemed, only went here once and the dumbest end. Once you can play, but no more. Particularly outraged by the unexpected ending. And yet angered her acceptance of the murder, when she pokes a knife into the chest of the German twenty times, the rest seems to still did not go. Why would we show such unjustified cruelty. It means someone need. In short, the game is easy and stupid, well, brutal - so bad.

S
SLAVN 18.03.20

Well, I would not be so categorical, but the second time this game held no desire.

K
K_Fe 18.03.20

so, one at a time..but with interest..

D
Dmitriy3456 18.03.20

Daughter Of Sam Fisher))

X
Xmanhunt 18.03.20

more precisely his grandma

U
Uroboros 18.03.20

When it passed two parts of the Splinter,like ,but splinter Cell in my opinion this is the maximum that you can do in the genre of stealth killings during the more for me, this genre is not interesting
More so a stretch Metal gear can,hi Tek prisudstvuet in the game.
In short I'm worried podkladyvaya with a knife to the German postavim:)))

J
John Lokk 18.03.20

The game is full of Shit! all beautiful levels is an attempt to somehow diversify the game. Stupidity hiding in the bushes. The enemies are stupid at worst. The management is terrible. Especially knife only from behind the wall to peek out and cutting. Dressing well, in the closet, but funny look at a woman officer, when around some men go. The entire game is go out there and do that, but if not let look for the key. By the end of the generally getting sick of the monotony. The picture is so blurry that in this mess, even the enemy did not immediately notice. The Germans go with a shotgun a new sample but not with MP 40 o_o. Due to the fact that the map is divided into sectors in which a number of people soak all the people with the noise, it is not difficult, if you have the shotgun and pistol, but even one gun. Body as mentioned to hide makes no sense at all because no one finds. And the levels-not the fountain. You look at all monotonous and boring looks. This is not Hitman BM where each level is unique that's where the work of designers! The heroine herself moves funny ass wagging))) it is Better to front their lured the Germans into bed and then sleeping killed - that her real job. And not run around with a knife on a bunch of Germans in a nightgown as in the last mission. Yes and save at the checkpoint too idiotic. Have you noticed any epileptic German and can be downloaded again. Yes, and the Germans Copperfield right - like with a gun stands guard, and killed and weapons to pick up. Where did it go? Not otherwise decomposed into atoms! If you take at least one machine in German, then crumble on a salad, though all the enemies on the map will not be difficult. The developers decided to add hemorrhoids all the above disadvantages to artificially complicate the game. What kind of atmosphere are you talking about? There is none in sight. Want to play Stealth with the Germans play Death to spies and Death to Spies the Moment of truth. Of course also on the fan (I passed both parts 1 and once was enough for me), but still better than to play it.

a
atmaROZ 18.03.20

John Lokk Said all to the point.Spies have not tried it,but if the Violetta I've found to earn money, B the folder with a game \Velvet Assassin\aio\ file difficulty.cfg , with the beer pull.Sound and lighting pleased.
On account of the wagging ass: most savory moment in night missions in the port,where the Madam is dressed in a provocatively tight leather pants covered ass glare in the reflections of the moon, Playboy resting...

S
SANIL 18.03.20

v
vk77 18.03.20

Mostly annoying glitches with stealth because they removed the tries game.
NAJERA:
need a silencer, if you shot a colt with a silencer all of the assholes with level come?!
need a whistle if you can't podkresla back to Fritz, because he easily identifies you with his infrared vision and a superhuman sense of smell?
need dressing, if still you can not come close to fascists, and the corridors are narrow as a mouse's anus?!
generally Pratica if all just easier to kill, maybe after a shot bots you find even in the pitch dark?!
Just like the regime of morphine... He kept me from deleting the game up to level 6, but when I reached the place where the flamethrower, I fuck her removed

D
Ded Babay 18.03.20

One day my friend told me supposedly have a very hardcore game"velvet assassin. I somehow missed a deaf ear. Well, one day (three days ago) when play was not in that,I went to the store. Without hesitation decided to take this Hardcore.

The only thing on the packaging was just written that she would die, so the plot I don't care. Run the game. The first thing I caught my eye and I did not like is the ETERNAL sisestasite heroine. In General, igraa fairly complex and interesting. I speed played Hitman: blood money in that too. Amazing graphics, simple gameplay. You do not need to remember 30000000 buttons. all ingenious is simple.

In other words, the game is worthy of a place on my shelf. 7\10

W
WilderTier 18.03.20

Game....on the fan so to speak.Passed it in the summer,in August..Hmm..pretty Complicated,stealth and everything else..But I did hooked.In the middle of the first level got bored and I deleted it fuck..I did not like.IMHO
4.0/10