3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaiN 18.03.20 06:40 pm

Impressions from the full game (Velvet Assassin)

well, as the game people? please share your impressions later I will unsubscribe
103 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gameslove 18.03.20

_Carbon_
What configuration of the computer? And the driver vidyuhi?

K
K_Fe 18.03.20

cool I like it incidentally, but I m...

T
Tonny Boy19 18.03.20

The game is middling.When norms stealth released!!!Waiting for spiller village!!!

N
Nemezis 18.03.20

This game has a lack of checkpoints! Actually, I have nothing against them, but the CHECKPOINTS IN STEALTH IS EVIL! Failed again and listen to the conversations of the Germans.... Frozen wild! Also a bit like that. it is impossible to stab from the front. And basically very atmospheric, the product was. Especially the level in the Gestapo.

u
ubikus 18.03.20

Nemesis
...did not like. it is impossible to stab from the front

Can. Include the first person and wet... I managed with one blow of the fascists to fill up, and so do three or four strike fascists dead.

For me, the game is a masterpiece, with a fun time. Ways of passing the area a lot, because the checkpoints are not very annoying... me. =)

N
Nemezis 18.03.20

I meant quick kills from the front is not. Ways to pass a lot, but it happens to burn, and I want to go on quietly. Or that level in the prison. Chic level. Quite cleverly done. But until you understand how to get there, naputica need specifically. 8 Fritz killed, 9 th me always and again 25.

In short, the level in prison is very complicated, but eerily interesting! I killed it a secret officer!

u
ubikus 18.03.20

Nemesis
...8 Fritz killed, 9 th and kicked me again 25

I agree...
Secret officer, I also ukakoshil level of super!

T
Tonny Boy19 18.03.20

Odd the game more and more addictive.Thought it would be odnoobrazny,ahh no!!!The game is very good!!!

N
Nemezis 18.03.20

Can to share secrets, who both passed? For me the most difficult was the level in prison after the murder of an officer in the office. There are soldiers in a three-storey hall with cameras, plus the soldiers below.

What I did is went into the room of an officer, dressed in ordinary clothes. Killed the officer and the secret of an officer. Then the balconies on the first floor killed everyone in the lower room. Again dressed in German uniforms, went the chamber, and then returned to the beginning of the level and changed back into normal clothes.

u
ubikus 18.03.20

On the last level of this action began, the real mochilovo kapets...
Cool. Fritz rod like cockroaches... save. =)
And sometimes the game reminds me of Silent Hill, and feeling the same, mysterious and spooky, class.

S
SLAVN 18.03.20

Made on me the impression of an extraordinary game.

S
ScorpBrutal 18.03.20

play once is possible,but not more than

S
SonyEriccssonn 18.03.20

Took the toy out of here http://bingames.ru/gamez/action/1147849506-velvet-assassin-rus2009novyjj-disk.html
The wheel game. Better Hitman!!!!111

d
dameero 18.03.20

SonyEriccssonn In The Ban =)

I
I am Sylar 18.03.20

Don't know, not so hot... don't know why but it hangs at very high I and high and on 1280x1024 and 1152х864. Strange... Demigod on not full so hangs! like the wood... the new paradox.

N
Nemezis 18.03.20

But the game is really one of the most violent. The dead children, gallows... horror. The heroine herself all shreds, especially in the last mission 10 times with a knife in the chest... don't know what did I that censorship is not seen, but respect them! The horrors of war showed great!

The only negative was the hostess. There is so much emotion in stories of the heroine, and this stupid fool is reading the text!

5t357azyrywey44564 18.03.20

just baby Panos and not a game!

I
I am Sylar 18.03.20

To 7zy well, in a certain sense, Yes, but it's true the gesture was in those days...

I
I am Sylar 18.03.20

genocide -- the extermination of whole nationalities, horror.

R
Rise and shine 18.03.20

Really liked the game! The main thing - sdalat real war, where there is death. And the main character without 10 bust size, as they like to do in games, but Violetta is very beautiful. It is very realistic and her battle with opponents too. I advise everyone!