3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaiN 18.03.20 06:40 pm

Impressions from the full game (Velvet Assassin)

well, as the game people? please share your impressions later I will unsubscribe
103 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightman_R 18.03.20

I came out of the shadows

Ever since the release of Velvet Assassin, there is a perception that the game is a budget copy of Assassin's Creed. View is mistaken, because the French series games here only a piece of the name.

Action Velvet Assassin takes place during World War II. Spy Violette Summe lying in a hospital Koke and says its recent raids in the rear of the Germans. Actually, the whole game is a piece vspominai young spy. The plot here only links to the mission and no more.

The eye immediately catches oak animation and full savings on the environment. At least items, a minimum of dialogue, continuous corridors.

From the immediate removal of Velvet Assassin gameplay saves. Simple sasl addictive. Hiding in the shadows, quietly sneaking to the enemy from behind and coolly mode throat. Have to do it 70% of the game and the cut of the Germans carries. Each new meeting with a group of Germans is a kind of task that has one correct solution. Designers allow only one action plan in each situation and it is always interesting to find the right solution to the situation, in order to eliminate the enemies without raising alarm.

Velvet Assassin can be recommended for purchase, but only with 90% discount, which almost always hangs on the game

S
SkyRaider 18.03.20

Played a bit, not my thing.

q
qaz0wsx0wsx 18.03.20

liked the game,but it at once

Spoiler