3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaiN 18.03.20 06:40 pm

Impressions from the full game (Velvet Assassin)

well, as the game people? please share your impressions later I will unsubscribe
103 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLAVN 18.03.20

A very strong atmosphere of the game!

M
Mihail Molot 18.03.20

The game is a disappointment.
The lack of sanity in playability is the main problem of the game, in second place graphics (played on max)

6.0 graphics.
Ragged shadows, disgusting detail enemies and environments, lots of Blair. A very small number of objects. And the background is not worked. Flat grass and leaves!

Playability 5.5.
Playability missing in the game, do not call the same playability that need holding down one arrow button podcastle to the enemy. And if you take possession of firearms, nothing but laughter it is. A small amount of variety in the enemies, basically they are the same, and their NARS to deliver very much. AI is missing as a class. Compared to the same Getmanov dressing up implemented nitratase way, and make a masquerade as skuno as to pass the same type of job. If you do not take into account that it is stealth, then does other stealth games it vabsche not recommended to play so as not to spoil your impression of these stealth and Kytmanov.

The music and Voice 6.5.
The music is quite so-so sounds, not standing out and not pleasing a lot of the songs, the voice acting is actually only one speaks and tells his story Corduroy, neither of which is very interesting not present in the scoring. Banalise the secondary character's dialogue.

In General per game 6.0

K
K_Fe 18.03.20

Michael hammer game, in which stealth cha is present playability? In the same type of Hitman or something?

I
I am Sylar 18.03.20

That was... WELL, purely to indulge. Play and forget until the next part. not even 6 and 5

M
Mihail Molot 18.03.20

2Felix_
Yes, in Hitman: blood Money. In the same splinter Villages. Then another asasin creed can remember. Yes, even in Death to Spies: Moment of Truth and the playability is better, there are enemies and I even went in a circle, across the map, changed the route and more and different AI, and I thought that they are not the most intelligent, there is no such stupid enemies like in Corduroy Asasin nope, they go from side to side or smoke forever, no matter what. =) Not to mention the fact that the game only two in fact silent weapons (knife and gun).

v
vurson 18.03.20

In fact, the first video shows only the murder knife, beautiful course, but the whole game only consists of these knives and killing, stealth nowhere, all stealth - it dashes from enemy to enemy.
The entire game consists of stupid scripts, including how to move enemies, as enemies are shooting (I did not time the game was killed when I was away for the wall) and even an area where you see/don't see scripted (assuming the developers stupidly forgot to put a zone of invisibility in a dark corner, all you out there killing in less than a second, it's true).
All the rest is described above.

The only thing is the design of levels and characters, perhaps the only thing that did well the creators.

Sadly, I thought a little-known project from a little-known developers will be much better than, for example, yubisoft, but no luck.

K
K_Fe 18.03.20

Michael hammer is the creation of corduroy participated developed Hitman... well, it means they are relaxed...

P
Puma6094 18.03.20

Sravnitel SC and Hitman are a little slow down. Let's look at it from the other side. This game developer, releases just its second product about Violetta, the first if I'm not mistaken was what the race.
Play someone like, someone not. But the fact that it falls under the comparison with those masterpieces, it speaks volumes. I don't know what they will release next, if I dwell on this genre.
And now we take our veterans creators. What they released? Suicide! Kane and Lynch. It's a joke. Good I waited a very long time. After her passing I personally do not want to go through this entire process again. So even then compare them. I think Violetta 2 will wipe your nose 5 SC and Hitman 6)))

M
Mihail Molot 18.03.20

I think Violetta 2 will wipe your nose 5 SC and Hitman 6)))
Doubt, and whether vabsche Corduroy 2, and Hitman 6 is not a fact. =\\

A
Autom 18.03.20

The game is good.

S
SLAVN 18.03.20

I doubt that utrut nose, but maybe something good will turn out.

76RUS 18.03.20

The game is good but graphics could better do...

K
K_Fe 18.03.20

Yes che you all the graphics...well, graphics of course identity is important...and so sit play krayzis some sort...even GOV*about...the idea of the game is important...

R
Romalien 18.03.20

No comments.
Graphics - 6.5
Sound - 8.0
Interface - 9.0
Playability - 6.0
The game world is 8.0
Conclusion: the Game will appeal to ardent aficionados of Stealth action. But the rest...

D
Dead Squallit 18.03.20

After Splinter Cell Chaos Theory me a little happy. Velvet was not pleased unfortunately (

Z
Zipfer 18.03.20

Michael Hammer
All pralno said, and even overstated assessment of the game
the game is cheap

S
St_DMon 18.03.20

The game here bump cool, but, unfortunately, deserved. It's such a gathered together, perelmana and spit out a mixture of Thief, Splinter cell and Hitman, but without the superfluous and unnecessary moments, type smart enemies with memory, raised the alarm, alternative route, etc. In Thief were difficult riddles - why should they?! The hitmen was too difficult to pass, because the optimal variant of the passage - 1 shot per mission and the in the head purpose is to wrestle with choosing the method and tools of the job, not for us! Splinter (my favorite take a closer look): the body REALLY NEEDS hiding, enemies looking for you, an alarm is raised, 3-4 ways to pass the mission, cracking safes, and the selection of combinations of lock imager, responsive to the movement of the turret weapons with the gadgets available, and the picture pleases the eye - but it's all too hard if you are 10-12 years old. And join the world of spies is so desirable, then Corduroy for you!

Well, I like me some rocks to throw in the garden this ... killers. All the gameplay boils down to hiding in the corner crept up to the German in the back - killed - dragged into the same corner (not necessarily because of the body is not looking) - all. I mean, it's all the more nothing to do here. Enemies specifically stand/walk like that so they were easier to clean + the location they are only 2-4, so while one will come back, a couple of other already wallow in a dark corner. This is not to mention the balance - they are blind and deaf at all (the explosions of grenades and drums, gunshots and whistles for a wooden fence they do not interest), you can see in the dark at a distance of 20 m; you will notice and will drive in all the corners, too lazy to go down from the second floor and 10 seconds rest. Dressing up - a separate issue: the mechanism of recognition of our Violette Germans och mil, standing calmly Frau looks is much more suspicious than Frau cut any circles/figure eights just to keep at a respectful distance, right?! Better yet, when you're just standing behind the door dressed and fascist on the other hand suitable - distance decreases and it raises the alert. These are the Germans we have psychics! :)
But to work hard and do not have to think, everything goes on well run-in/oiled rails, in the direction not give a step. Even if the mission some goals, they are only in the right order!

In short, if you want to join stealth and need something to potrenirovatsja or these games are too complicated - go for it, the Germans were already shaking!!!

M
Mr. Romero 18.03.20

should you play Velvet Assassin?
YES

Z
Ziggety 18.03.20

after Riddick, this game is utter dross!anyway the game slag rare!boring gameplay,awkward control of the fight,wait until the enemy 5 minutes to go until the reach of the enemy,it is very boring and not interesting,fans of the Riddick game,optimization game sucked my assessment
Gameplay-4 (IMHO nastoka boring and slow gameplay I have not seen)
Graphics-6.5
The music and voice-8
My rating-6

Overall rating-6.1

I like stealth action games (Riddick,Hitman,thief)but I can't call stealth action,what the slow thief (the gameplay is similar,and the NPCs are stupid,even back to back to notice love in the shadows,but thief is forgivable it oldschool game)with znakami Hitman,and graphs Ala Wanted

Pre write that this is my opinion,people hopping runoff and opinions
PS while it is better to Riddick no stealth action games,IMHO
ZYY waiting for Batman,as MNU is the most promising project,how to claim Best game of the year,and the best stealth action

T
Taddey 18.03.20

People tell me that it was written in one of the newsletters here on the website on the main page 3.03.2009 from:
As a seed, the developers offer a bunch of spy gadgets, simple skill system, which can be pumped and accurately re-created weapons of those times. It's a good start.

I do not understand - and where in the game this a bunch of spy gadgets which was written in the news ??? Right now I'm playing the second level (the Butcher) - but yet in all that time except a knife, a pistol with a silencer, a shotgun and a gas mask no more seen ! Either I'm an idiot, or a knife, gas mask, pistol, shotgun, machine right now called gadgets (probably just to promote the game promising gadgets, but the reality is the USUAL set of weapons occurring right now, absolutely every action - this is the gadgets?) ??? And I thought that knife - edged melee weapons, and rifles and pistols are FIREARMS !!! And gadgets - as I understand it is a cunning spy devices a La Sam Fisher (night/thermal/electrovalent, laser microphone, aerodynamic ring, etc.)!!! I understand that the game takes place not in the days when high technology shone in our time !!! But at that time certainly had their gimmicks that keeps pace with the times!!! I do not believe that there were none !!! Because exploration was, at that time, and hence all there are any listening devices, radio beacons, flash bangs, etc.!!! Even Garrett in Thief 3 was to the guys fixtures all the time (water arrows oil bombs (to slipping on the oil of enemies and ignite the puddle of oil), stun bombs, climbing gloves on the walls, a few other types of arrows, even the moss in my opinion was arrows, blinding bombs, the mechanical eye, etc.) - and in the middle ages !!! And take at least Altair with his hidden blade mechanism on the hand !!! What is so clever is in Velvet Assassin'e it is not clear !!!! (Morphine is not considered is not out of the Opera !)
Explain to me - and maybe I just haven't gotten to how they will appear in the gear ???

PS: by the Way, and splinter Celle not really a lot of gadgets ! Especially the last part - double agent (well, in the previous parts even less) ! There is also all gadgets dedicated to a different shot from the weapon the ammo (electroputere, aerodynamic ring, cartridge-camera, and there's a shot from the nozzle on the gun Sam grenades-ammo: smoke the cartridge, exploding the camera cartridge, gas cartridge, cartridge blinding, etc. - well, so this category can not be considered gadgets - as it's standard AMMUNITION is occurring right now in any action movie), and a knife he also counts as a gadget (insanity in my opinion the knife is called a spy gadget !) ! The only real gadget that I think is Sam (and not associated with in some way with the weapon) - it's his night/thermal/electromagnetic vision ! Well, there's still the last part of two very mediocre gadget is a glass cutter (which appears FOR the ENTIRE GAME only one level in Kinshasa and need in one place at this level - where there is glass, and the glass cutter to get from the inventory is impossible, like a gun or a laser microphone or the machine, and it is used only if you stand next to glass and will have the option to action to cut and then Sam will get it if you choose this option and everything !) and watch the scanner (OPCAT) on the hand of the Fisher (which is also activated by selecting next to an interactive object which it is necessary to scan and get them out of intentara can not be separated) ! Well, still have a hacking device digital codes, which works on the same principle as the glass cutter with the clock-scanner !!!