3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 19.03.20 11:54 pm

Impressions from the full game. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

passed
normal igruha
now the other endings I will learn
216 Comments
Sort by:
R
RainBull 19.03.20

Old topic

m
metaller2 19.03.20

To jerk_off_IT:
In Yekaterinburg and bought it. Kopeck piece. Now playing Stalker on my napolnih much nicer - wife not to interfere.
Can't say that I bought a bigger place for the Stalker, though...

G
Gwaron 19.03.20

Aaargh!
Nada tovarischi to leave a negative opinion in this thread, and the copper is already flowing out of his ears.
So, I agree with Their previous themes in the assessment of the flaws of the game.

But I can add that Achtung and I have this masterpiece on the screw,
but let developed do not worry, they ain't got me no Saint,
since the image was downloaded from the network.
By the way, in the game only amused the bandits at the dump, which was espanoles until
while I have not accumulated their corpses on the height of the tower, which they climbed.
Yes, this I have never seen and will never see probably
and most importantly, they are all in front of a bullet between the eyes, telling jokes,
so it's not boring.
But nothing more was remembered,
but another blatant cliches like Freeman, teleportation just like in HL2 to Sidorovich in the final Cthulhu Fhtagn!
All this is of course well - jiving over others
but it is made all toothless, like the virgin lands came the perfect Communist tillers or on the already mentioned BAM.
Scoop anyways. I do not need these games. Dead ocean overflows in the vast former Soviet Union in terms of development of games. And will not, apparently, normal never.
And what is illusion, in the manifestations which in the West look like a regular doll, they all marvel as they amuses the Ukrainian parsley, although that's just such a balalaika and to entertain the audience, so everyone is happy.
Amen.

F
Featus 19.03.20

The game is good. Really not a masterpiece, as promised, but very good. It took me a few hours to understand it. Maybe I'm just lucky that I started with the second patch ;)
In any case, I put a 85 out of 100.

A
Antichrist90 19.03.20

I March 23, at 10.30 am, bought Stalker and started it up to go home. Crashes every 5 minutes, but I endured, because waiting for him. With the release of the first patch and no-CD missions ended the game with 1 false and 2 true endings. Was delighted. But now play something not really. So -10% for the lack of replayability. 90%. IMHO

G
GEO.PS 19.03.20

Gwaron, the game is far savok! There are of course disadvantages. But on the other hand, which is why we now play available of Stalker, and not what we were promised. Not because of any Western sponsor... So it remains to hope that from the sales of the GSC though the budget and they certainly independently implement all the ideas that have not been able to raise alone.
PS. Personal respect S. T. A. L. K. E. R Shadow of Chernobyl for spent with interest hours of gameplay, and S. T. A. L. K. E. R Oblivion Lost (ehhhhh.... where are you....) for the rapid development of the fantasy for 6 years...

L
LeoLait 19.03.20

Passed the game 4 times, saw 1 false and 2 true endings. 2 times running honest, 2 - with trainer to see the most dangerous corners of the Zone, not being distracted by the shooting. Has fulfilled almost all the quests except those for the debt. In General, the game - Pylezzz!
Can you describe what the most memorable:
Cool to sit around the campfire with stalkers, listen to conversations (by the way, gives his EACH: the guy in the suit type Kruglov, the voice of the W*NN, in the Exo on the other)! When someone starts to tell a joke, the crowd subsides gradually, and then again begins a farce, everyone speaks about her.
Freedom! Who were almost all quests? Someone went through all the caches on the map, not too lazy to run right on the border? If so to play, then felt all the miles square, promised the developers. And yet you choose your friends and enemies(!!!). Really saddened by the inability to be a bandit, a mercenary or monolith, or at least to save their lives (I ask because, when injured!) You can play any style, you can make a Stealth, but you can go a sort of terminator taking out everything that moves. Want to complete missions, such as the Wolf, and not - hide on the roof and kill the whole camp (That's swag, it will be!). Every Persian is possible to have at least a few words, to trade or to kill (can all be on the list).
Monsters. It's great! Is the first time the Comptroller has attacked you, his psionic attack, you weren't scared? And invisible and rapid bloodsucker? And when comes a pack of dogs and a few rounds, you shoot, and it's not real! (although the bite is not worse!) PS these dogs at the location of the radar on the left side of the road, where the helicopter is.
A-life. You observed near the base of freedom for herds of wild boars? They graze, are attacking the stalkers, get back flee. And the people? They use cover, cover each other, going in from the rear, quietly, stealthily. I went to steal military case so I'm sitting in the shelter, and private sitting, and occasionally shooting at me and the other running from one hiding place to another, on the go shoots me, and while I was pitching - he had already disappeared. Stalkers organize raids on monsters, bandits, and the bandits attack the stalkers. 3-4 of the enemy is already serious contenders (In half dozens, they can lay). Finally if you approach the enemy at close range, he walks away and hiding, firing, and not pounding in the face.
Bugs: (not to praise the same Stalker all the time!).
Grass and hands of NPS grow through all solid objects
unfinished character animation, I understand that animate NPS are not so simple, but it was possible to try.
When I found out that I was the shooter, the quest is not executed (when I killed the enemy arrow is about the bullet, too).
Sidorovich, the bastard doesn't see my dog's tail, I gave him 10 pieces brought on the quest and doesn't take!
It is impossible to return the NPP to Pripyat - closed.
For*Bali appear out of thin air quests to clean up the landfill or the bandits in the Agroprom!
Seen at the Bar, Ensign (it's the dude from Outpost duty, the first time you go to the bartender).
Why the debt on the walls written the debt, and freedom - will?
Doooooooo loaded card!
Newcomers to the camp came a wild boar, I killed him, and the whole camp became my enemies, that th boar was?
As long as I have grenades RGD-5, I can't choose pineapples (F1)
Want a third person!
Not allowed to look at the plant, when first time come, I wonder, there is such a large area, and because of the release of nothing seen or need to sprint to the monolith.

While that's all. Sorry if there are mistakes.

j
jerk_off_IT 19.03.20

Just respect metaller2.

R
Reverrius 19.03.20

In General the game is very symbolic title: S. T. A. L. K. E. R: Shadow of Chernobyl, but really, the game is only a shadow of the Game we were promised for 6 years. It is only the shadow of Chernobyl, and not himself. :(((( Sorry. :(

G
GEO.PS 19.03.20

Well, you're straight to the POINT!!! Good point! If it's Oblivion Lost

B
Bullet-Tooth Tony 19.03.20

LeoLait: Sidorovich, the bastard doesn't see my dog's tail, I gave him 10 pieces brought on the quest and doesn't take!
The right tail of the Pseudodog, not just dogs. I also initially screwed up.
I want a third person!
See here.

K
Kulturnyy paren 19.03.20

game and to a certain extent is iconic and reflects our Slavic culture and our people with our mintalitet. it is very nice given that the earlier of these games about us world fiction. here for the voice acting of the game can be prize giving: you remember when dobivaet vayak the wounded and before his death, he manages to say mother, or the military warehouses among the minefields sitting lunatic with a gun in the house and sings the song the Vikings (not for sale to the enemy our proud Varyag, Posada someone does not want!) I have negovari about the slang of the gangsters who, though not complete because of censorship but also pleases.

L
LeoLait 19.03.20

Bullet-Tooth Tony
This third person I use, but that's not what I meant. I want to be able to play normally, shoot and all that, well, the type in GTA.
And about the tails, then tries the tails of the normal dogs in the game? The quest to find the tail just dog no.

B
Bullet-Tooth Tony 19.03.20

Well, it is a question of genre affiliation. Stalker - a game originally first-person, third addition. In many first-person shooters in General, there is no view of the outside, and such that was still wholly playable, do not remember.

H
Hmmer 19.03.20

To LeoLait as long as I have grenades RGD-5, I can't choose pineapples (F1)
the type of ammunition and grenades replaced by pressing Y
About impressions: the Atmosphere of the game spoil idiotskie bugs with the bots spawn directly in the nearby bushes after five minutes and some crayons pricing errors

s
sarman 19.03.20

Played on one breath...,there not to sleep!
Begin to merge with his character.
The game bet 9 out of 10
The plot is excellent, the graphics are wonderful.
requirements tale
run the game on weak and powerful computer
But I passed the game and all.No more hunting to play.

B
Big Man 19.03.20

No, the game is great. Especially with the various mods for the restoration of cuts.

T
T-34 19.03.20

Personally, I just live in the AREA. With Pripyat came back. A house, as Bud and never left. At the base of the debt got soldiers jerk killed go your own way Stalker, his mansion is soaked.
At dark territory the mercenaries do not live on the roof of the unfinished building and climb everywhere. And Snork bulk 6 pieces, barely strayed. Basically the plot is not grenade launchers to imported rifles, and now there is.
Of course, again tasks. But soldiers and bandits are found in other places besides the main. Past the drag of the herd of flesh and boars. In General, the impression that the game was conceived as a real virtual world, quests and storyline serve to familiarize with the area and weapons. I'm sure the game will evolve in the direction of extension locations and more life and realism.
The graphics are excellent. And after installing 2 gig of RAM, it flies.
Glitches nothing. The paradox, I decided to make a Patriotic act, bought a license disk. It is buggy to the Creek. Again playing on the pirated version.

X
XXXOnYxXXX 19.03.20

Of course the game is great, but takes place before the final roll for a 50-minute drive. Tell a little time a LOT.In our clubs pojavilis tournaments on the passage of S. T. A. L. K. E. R. at the time ( the record is 42 min.).

G
GAHKCTEP.Ya 19.03.20

good game had 3 endings but cant find 4 more which is a pity :-(((.......