3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 19.03.20 11:54 pm

Impressions from the full game. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

passed
normal igruha
now the other endings I will learn
216 Comments
Sort by:
S
SilveRZiK 19.03.20

I saarivirta and place the gamedata.db5!!!! please!!! in debt will not stay!!!!

L
LiS[punk] 19.03.20

Maybe not the topic, but when I first sat down at the Stalker-what kind of a drunk dwarf???, and when was the third time(pravdivaya ending) - gdeep mother of these razrabo gun?!?!
And so the game just super

S
Sunlighthell 19.03.20

Don't know, maybe everybody knows that, but I just now saw:
http://sovserv.ru/dc/games/18698/2007/04/04/stalker_bonus_disc/#full
Bonus disc from the first Stalker.

R
R.a.m.b.o.92 19.03.20

Passed the original 4 times, you can recognize that the atmosphere is PM addictive is much stronger than the atmosphere of Pure heaven.

G
Gde moya tema chuvak 19.03.20

no wonder the creators have tried, the game was terrible as addictive,just super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f
ford focus 19.03.20

I lost count how many times it passed:)
And every time a new experience!

D
Demolition94 19.03.20

no wonder the creators have tried
If the creators would have tried over the ERS that I would then not have been sitting.

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 19.03.20

my PM will not have a complete version of the game, well, ush too that powersale

V
V0VA 1997 007 19.03.20

Igruha cool about and nowhere to put the money I bought the basic then bought a spare put in the cache.

S
STROGOV 19.03.20

Despite 6 years of waiting it's out!!! At the time of release it I liked everything: atmosphere, graphics, etc. In 2007, I played almost nothing but Shadow of Chernobyl and took it for joy as much as 9 times. Well, closer to the topic : the Game had a number of strengths and very few weaknesses.
Pros:
Strong graphics(at the time)
Great atmosphere
Interesting, non-linear storyline
Free movement around the world
Quite a large Arsenal of weapons
Fun multiplayer mode
Cons:
Normally working technology A-life
Lack many features which we promised to GSC.

432379_453csz_as5i9090 19.03.20

the only disadvantage of the game is a GSC themselves!

S
S.a.m.o.p.a.l 19.03.20

The game so many times and still play.S.t.a.l.k.e.r is a game that you want and want to play,and when you pass it again,each time a new feeling!In the original version has many disadvantages and shortcomings,but with pojavleniem mododelov and the patch is almost correct.I want to say a huge thank you to GSC for such a great game!

M
May Aynsel 19.03.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. this game is probably even better than S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Clear Sky!!!!!

G
Gde moya tema chuvak 19.03.20

I also think better.game voobche like that,so it seems their home(like t-90 tank:-))))I liked everything..

U
UnbreakableHabit 19.03.20

Good game but I haven't mastered :( Cannot complete the mission with Snork on the basis of Debt. Although fps is not my genre :)

b
babek 19.03.20

Must have
12.03.09 12:59 PM S. T. A. L. K. E. R. this game is probably even better than S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Clear Sky!!!!!

Yes probably but not for sure. ERS do, by and large - trash, when compared with PM. Just took advantage of the moment, shod all fanateyuschie and just gaming IMHO

Prophetic Aleggg

12.03.09 16:34
I also think better.game voobche like that,so it seems their home(like t-90 tank:-))))I liked everything..

I'd say like T-34 or AK - 47, the best examples of design genius.

V
Veter91 19.03.20

Game super this game 8 times for all the endings.

m
makar1995 19.03.20

my favorite game of 5 times was vpechetlyaet

G
Gendalf-golkiper 19.03.20

I was 1.5 times, but nonetheless, good game

K
K.e.k.s 19.03.20

Cool game!