3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 19.03.20 11:54 pm

Impressions from the full game. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

passed
normal igruha
now the other endings I will learn
216 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snip 19.03.20

In General I liked the game, I would give a rating of 85%.
Saw 3 of the seven endings, one false and 2 is true. Now again started a new game, but now I don't want to take the time possiby the world, in detail...:)

Q
Qwenn 19.03.20

but I'm the fifth month not playing him.not like truncated here

V
Vladir 19.03.20

Of course the downsides of the sea (on my temper), but don't blame GSC, and THQ. A little disappointed the last third of the game. I mean everything looks quite dynamic and aggressive, but in comparison with the first two thirds of chuvstvuetsa che that not that... Pripyat flew didn't even notice. In the Chernobyl zone is finally much ogranichili the move timer. Although then kind of gave a jump in the territory but that was just a banal shooting... nevertheless this game is cool. Waiting For The Clergy Sakai.

Q
Qwenn 19.03.20

here it should be much better.well, see in General

R
Ryo_is_gone 19.03.20

My impression of the full game?
Stalker is a piece of shit, no more light is not vidoval=)

s
spaun_net 19.03.20

Ryo
>>My impression of the full game?
Stalker is a piece of shit, no more light is not vidoval=)

And you in it do you play, you're a fanatic consolers

R
Ryo_is_gone 19.03.20

spaun_net
And you in it do you play
Played.

you're a fanatic consolers
I'm a fanatic of quality)

M
Molekulo 19.03.20

The game is good but like all other games there are downsides,the whole area is very small compared to this but the developers can understand,but still silly to write in sistemih she weighs 10 gigs and actually 5.But
Pripyat made very small and a bit boring with the passage and the NPP have done well,but it bothers me that when you come to the NPP territory back
not to come back.

E
EN.Counter 19.03.20

Stalker vtopku - big bubble,like Bioshok.The nuclear power plant and it's disgusting.Blunt naked the same corridors,the design on the level of Doom 3 and debility, the voice of the Monolith.Rare trash.

S
STALKER 80 aka Shadow of 19.03.20

My rating is 93%. It is a pity that in a handheld computer it is impossible to record information...

G
GaT [x] 19.03.20

people sorry for the offtopic (anywhere niet themes normal)...
but I have a very cool song Stalker. listen, you will not regret!

PS HURRAY!!!! anniversary post!!!! they have already 1000!

A
Account_is_deleted 19.03.20

2 Gat

Sorry... sorry;)

N
Name is name 19.03.20

[url=http://Pix.PlayGround.ru/359403/6012/58123/][img]http://i.playground.ru/i/32/18/50/00/pix/image.jpg[/img][/url]

J
JimmyBlack 19.03.20

My special prize - burp of the year! This is trash so trash. X10 LOL! There is a need vomit bungled, it would be better to close the project. Not a game that's demo-scene curve. All disgusting, especially the voice acting. Played the European version, finally, cried. One Persian speaks Russian and inglish!
And most importantly - to do absolutely nothing, well, not drunk, shoot dogs, wild boars Yes, stalkers, idiots who like to play guitar right in the anomalies. And besides, the game is criminally small for a 5 min run, who shags about world a huge? The world really dead and empty, I hope that the addon will fix the situation, although vryatli it will be for many years did nothing, and then the addon will fix it. 90% that the expansion will be in the same liquid and smelly.

S
Sergey_temnyy_princ 19.03.20

And why the topic is so wide??? what happened to her? In essence, the Stalker in the beginning seemed to me a super interesting game... I Remember the evening of March 23 (when he came out?) sat behind the screen was one from speaking of stalkers, playing guitar, and other... But then after 3 you progress through the game the world has become unreal, dull, boring and monotonous and even mods can't fix it... ALAS... but the Stalker is not a game of dreams... and all

C
Combine. 19.03.20

Come on, guys! Cool game! The only minus is the outdated graphics. And so - all on the subject! I myself have never been an ardent fan of the game S. T. A. L. K. E. R., but the game is really good. Particularly pleased with the atmosphere of the game - sometimes it gets really uncomfortable...

T
Timurhob 19.03.20

The game went through. But the only thing that did not like. The developer didn't account for the money. They typed a lot and they have nowhere to spend it. All the weapons and armor that are required for passing are given in the course of the game. And nothing new from the seller to not buy.

H
Hedge129 19.03.20

Game super mega monster! Waiting for the monster under clear skies!

a
andrew_s55 19.03.20

Play from may to this day, others such as STALKER not also waiting for the new, about the outdated graphics, do not agree, when I switched from static
full dynamics and resolution 1280х1200 from realism just 0*UEL(which is current in optics at the fallen machine sagledati), the engine is not optimized
-at Yes, nicho not be helped. And the fact that all the abuse of developers sho cut the game, so the offense current on THQ, I do understand they made Schaub now possible
had to go through. Think che was forced to cut back, you bastards: 1.transport(albeit with shitty physics and control), 2.repair armor and weapons, 3.modification
weapons, 4.two locations and finally broke the storyline. What turntable can not be beat down? Kanesh after these alterations the game starts glucan. Developers
in any respect, though, and began to bow to Westerners, well done that even for mods the hole left. Developers: come to new quests, new locations,
new weapons!!!!

Z
Zander_driver 19.03.20

About fans can share observations. Labeled to bring down not only give a burn. But they're the devils will turn on, walk away, losing altitude!
(it was the case at Chernobyl). And in scene moments to NPC them down (through the lens, at the approach to Kruglov visible). and even at Chernobyl the chopper into a powerful anomaly
tighten (to the right of the road) and it resolutive!! although, it could be the script. maybe not me in it for 100 meters pulled, brutal thing.
General impressions of the game: passed 5 times, other game like it in my life seen. I'll play it until the puck clear sky will not see. And there is not know
Resserves probably!!!