3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 19.03.20 11:54 pm

Impressions from the full game. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

passed
normal igruha
now the other endings I will learn
216 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dirkus 19.03.20

play nuclear! game of the year - Stalker, kod4, native to my theme=)

S
SystemNIk 19.03.20

After the purchase, the passage is not forced to wait long for the game, poluchil a lot of positive impressions, though I love the game hit the brakes" with vidyuhi 5200, a small amount of memory and percent not speed, but vserovno passed) right now just looking for Addons and hamaam it on LAN)

A
Arturyanchik 19.03.20

I did not like!!! Boring without the raisins!!

13stangel 19.03.20

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee people here I finally took the computer and finally play the Stalker who waited so long and when he came to me he did not come so I wanted to ask how to find a dealer oruzheem ATO nowhere can't find him and how to join the group Debt beforehand sposibo!!!!!!!!

A
Arturyanchik 19.03.20

the merchant in the Bar and in Debt should have bartender set to take to the main approach from the Debt!!

M
MickM 19.03.20

Bullet-Tooth Tony
- If you know where in Fallout 2 to go, it is possible for the same fifteen minutes to go.

Can't agree, dear. In the epoch-making RPG (not shooter!) on your first or second level without perks, you will not ukuleleist))). Genres don't need
confused)))

I haven't played to the end of the game, I admit. But it got to the point when the tension of the game disappeared. If the first quests
I cut down several times, I now is already very openly shoot and all.
I play in General ooooooooochen reminded Oblivion: lots of promises, lots of ideas, the scope of a nickle ... and a blow to the penny.
Defects dramatically evident - and a strange lightness in passing, a little bit empty locations, the lack of intrigue, the senselessness of small quests...
Well, even in the little things, but that's enough.
Overall a game with great potential, came to us quite pale. Something higher outright garbage Ksenus" and at the level of
good (only race) GTA: SA. By the way, the RPG elements in the game would not only not prevented, but would improve the replay value. But it is at the discretion of the
developers.

Crafts for a long time. (although it already hacks the gaming industry, neodolimaya until the end of the game *cry*).

As with Oblivion, the only hope for modders. 100% sure that the game will be completely different.
That's who the money to pay we need, not the dull original creators of the worlds Ksenusa, oblivion and Stalker.

PS And they are bastards licked the world of the strugatskys!!! And even said thank you!!!

m
musbob 19.03.20

After year a huge number of epoch-making piece of crap, you start to appreciate S. T. A. L. K. E. R. quite differently.
He's like an old friend, will not fail, when everything else wildly sick.
Read a couple of books on the subject and on the eighth time you go to climb on the fields, but to admire rusty
The Cossacks and Muscovites Cornfields... :)))

C
Chihi bum 19.03.20

Ingenious question: in what country made S. T. A. L. K. E. R?

N
NoBrake 19.03.20

Chica boom
in my opinion this is Ukraine

D
Depres 19.03.20

MickM
The strugatskys licked just the anomaly, the world there is quite another.

A
Agent Mstitel 19.03.20

Overall, the game is great.
The main disadvantage is of course, glitches. I hope many of them will not be clear sky.

a
asstonz51 19.03.20

The game is interesting,but there are glitches even license the game.

D
DevilGamer[univer rulezzz 19.03.20

As stated in ancient wisdom, nothing is ever perfect :)
Aston you've seen at least one game(action,rpg,rts,) without glitches ?

a
asstonz51 19.03.20

Not seen,but there where glitches cool(Crysis),and sometimes annoying.

A
AnIr 19.03.20

what horror! I on the territory of NPP with teleports, I want to sleep, tomorrow won

D
Djrazor 19.03.20

All the beauty of this super game, very beautiful video!!!View all!!!

http://letitbit.net/download/30ac96328824/stalker-rulezzz.mov.html

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 19.03.20

The link is dead!

S
Strelokxerov 19.03.20

Who wants to play a real Stalker and without the above jokes - nurse on the forums, choose a mod, which one you like and play with great pleasure. And follow obnovleniyami. Good toys without bugs do not exist. Wanted med Magnus-y spoon. Would say many thanks to the superintendents, at least for this (a clear sky is really interesting and pokecentre and the graph is there but only I doubt that will be released August 29)

m
mir_trud_may 19.03.20

GAME with a capital letter! The real buzz. Went 2 times at different levels. Maybe I'll try it again with mods. Especially when rushing out of the cellar Sidorovich in the tattered korthanke. Third time merely because beginning to Vidya to Pripyat would have passed again. Looking forward to ERS.

S
Stalkermedved 19.03.20

I'm in Stalker is far passed but the game completely failed, for whatever причинам9долгая story) and played mainly for fun!!! love this game!!! Though all sorts of glitches, freezes me vseravno like this play!! you won't believe my score 10/10