3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
efef 20.03.20 12:01 am

Disease in the game (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Write the name of diseases , where and how caught and what do they do?
213 Comments
Sort by:
V
VerniteTrusy 20.03.20

Too bad we can't apply diseases to enemies.
I would play a necromancer with plague spreader.

s
soldatsm 20.03.20

vampirism

S
Svetloyar 20.03.20

Picked up early in the game stone gout (-25% to attack with melee weapons). And only found out when I came to Whiterun and I began to say look bad. Somehow uninformative everything...

S
Stepan Evgenevich 20.03.20

Picked up from Dragonov Kind of Church is not yet get rid of!

S
SergiusLVictor 20.03.20

Recovered from pyrisma and really really do not want even a thread had its quest from hemorrhoids or casotte to be ...

was in some cave , there is something ugly like witch has bitten me, I wrote that something was infected , I started with a previous save game and the second time killed them all nothing seemed to me not Tarasevich, but now the people and my companion looked askance at me, like you're right, that's not healthy ...

the questions are :

1 - pirism and lycanthropy , this is the only disease which can be cured quests ?? or else just drinking mixture all diseases can be cured ??
2 - do I need to sleep and eat, from this pain ?
3 - is it possible to put a companion horse (second)
4 - is it possible to take the second podavana to his slaves ? )) feeding from the word serve )) and if you can , then this won't run ?

M
Medico della Peste 20.03.20

1.To remove diseases and altars
2.Food gives buffs, they all described.After sleep get a buff for +5% to accelerated learning skills.BUT if you're infected with lycanthropy, this buff does not get it.
3.Theoretically, you can try to give her the order to take the second horse, but I'm not sure.
4.To take a new satellite need to get rid of the previous one, if no one to wear good, buy a house =)

S
SergiusLVictor 20.03.20

the house I bought, just thought that 4 hands were helpers )) And what buffs and described ?

g
guvar 20.03.20

The Church is also picked up.
In the course of rheumatism), even though I play a Nord)

L
Lethal Ghost 20.03.20

In a cave the bear had infected with brain damage, though I don't remember what buffs makes, reduces, or high magic, or healing magic.

o
oldman| 20.03.20

two diseases, do not know how picked up, and knew for a long time, at least two hours I was asked what kind of unhealthy, and then began to explore what the keys mean, well, came across this, thought how to remove it, took a NAP and it passed)

S
SergiusLVictor 20.03.20

and you can do anywhere to see what disease is at the moment ?

D
DimSKnZ 20.03.20

Generally there is a great potion for removing diseases)
Diseases to watch B-magic-active effects (the ones that red is sick well or some Baddy bad)

S
SergiusLVictor 20.03.20

thank you, and the potion removing me from the disease of vampirism didn't help , had a quest to fulfill

S
Stepan Evgenevich 20.03.20

All diseases except quest attending at the altar of Talos!

T
TORRESNATOR 20.03.20

In the temple of Mara to cure any disease,similar to the altar

C
Chester Bennington 20.03.20

If you are a werewolf, you have 100% resistance to all diseases.

S
SergiusLVictor 20.03.20

quest quests are treated, and those that are treated at the altar also potions from all diseases ? At the moment I have Ataxia (lockpicking is 25% harder) .... while writing the cured potion of healing belezney

S
SergiusLVictor 20.03.20

Oh, vampirism in the first stage is treated with the potion from disease

J
JPG 20.03.20

I'm a werewolf. I do not care for illness)

C
Csor777 20.03.20

Guys like stone to cure gout?
Thanks in advance.