3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
efef 20.03.20 12:01 am

Disease in the game (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Write the name of diseases , where and how caught and what do they do?
213 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ololo_OloloIIIeHbKu 20.03.20

Potion of healing all Bolsena,a blessing from any altar

T
Tarvitz 20.03.20

drink a potion of cure disease

E
Eduard S. 20.03.20

Yesterday also picked up the ENT gout. -20% to the effectiveness of the use of cold weapons, what this means is nifiga not clear, roofing felts damage swords -20%, or -20 attack speed, or both.

R
Romy4 20.03.20

Eduard S.
Stone gout is only -20% of the damage odnorodnymi. By the way and from whom she hook up with?

L
Lunh 20.03.20

Or potions or any temple or sanctuary ordinary gods, they activate treat all diseases.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 20.03.20

Maybe someone knows what the problem is...Go to the city and people say that I'm not important and that I have the type of disease-theAtaxia, but under"Active effects" of the disease is not observed, went to the temple of Kynareth and accepted the blessing, the system was given, they say all diseases are cured, and I still say, something that's not important blah...blah..blah.....Potion of healing too drunk.. and not guys((((

K
Klin1982 20.03.20

Lemyuell
Yes my friend, you came down with the flu, an urgent need an Advil!!!

1Alex 20.03.20

It seems vampirism picked up, only an increase of Thallium was as BAM screen turned red and they blia feelie me vsen has akinesis and ran into the house to perekantovatsya family killed damn there killed then))) and night Nitsche damn it! how to treat it damn I do not know

1Alex 20.03.20

damn now even a night attack like now to play...((

d
drag - fire 20.03.20

The best cure for vampirism,a timely appeal to oborota ).

1Alex 20.03.20

some nonsense shouted at the soldier in the settlement and all the soldiers stopped me wet and the locals that had me soaked, they started to wet I ajuy what's going on kapets)))

a
ati222333 20.03.20

1) when it gets dark and dawns to me is written at the top of the screen - you feel lack of energy ... what the fuck
2) NPC I always say ... sotto you don't look so good, are you sick ?

am I a vampire or something ?

can vampires in battle to catch up with vampirisme ?

drinking potions .. does not help !

L
Lunh 20.03.20

Diseases you can catch from rats, wolves and other animals. And besides the witches.

That's what happens from stone badagry, found the hut there was a body here in this position,
next diary where it is written what he had and what he died :)

1pix.PlayGround.ru 2pix.PlayGround.ru

But there is still a dog , Miko.
It is possible to speak as with a partner.
Only MNU sorry for her to drive and she now just lives in my house in Malacath, waiting...

The hut is here
3pix.PlayGround.ru44pix.PlayGround.ru

O
OmeNv2.0 20.03.20

He caught it from the rats, I can't recall the name of the identity you had to say bad vyglyadish ,and I have one green eye was XD

o
ozoz 20.03.20

Yes it picked up.

c
combobreyker 20.03.20

MB just a disease,like they are present in the game,read on download,more has been written supposedly treated in the temples after prayers, or the like)

o
oxerox 20.03.20

-drinking potions does not help ..

-MB just the disease

Brilliant.

c
combobreyker 20.03.20

well as I understand in the game there are diseases not curable potions..or is it not so?)just did not yet come across it.

P
Predatorka 20.03.20

and I do karabit from the phrase something you don't look good... like I'm some goner play, not powerful dragonborn!!!)

v
vel-master 20.03.20

I think it has to do with the rest. During downloads sometimes a hint. When you sleep in bed you get a bonus vacation, when you sleep in your own bed get a bonus - good stay.