3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
efef 20.03.20 12:01 am

Disease in the game (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Write the name of diseases , where and how caught and what do they do?
213 Comments
Sort by:
G
GlebJedi 20.03.20

BONECRUSHER - bears

A
AgGroll 20.03.20

Stone Gout-wolves I think.....I do not remember

u
ulciora shifer 20.03.20

I'm a Redguard werewolf and a 150% resistance to disease

S
Sheril 20.03.20

ulciora shifer
More than 100% resistance does not happen

A
Anderby 20.03.20

ulciora shifer

Ha, the illness, you were useful!

d
danil_dany 20.03.20

Guys somebody tell me why my Duvakina eyes glow like Drauga? Didn't even notice where this miracle was picked up. The cure of diseases does not help. And I do not understand the schem it is connected...

S
Sheril 20.03.20

Guys
Why dublet?

d
danil_dany 20.03.20

Cheryl
So there was more chances of response.

g
gosha_72 20.03.20

I constantly pick up but since the beginning of this nebylo

g
gosha_72 20.03.20

Derpy why?!!!

S
Sheril 20.03.20

150 resistance to disease because

D
Ded Babay 20.03.20

In addition to the Stone of gout there was nothing :(

A
Abibok 20.03.20

Lacks in-game hangover. And jammed, jammed red gallons, but even the dry trees no, not that hangover. )))))))) In life, it would, of course, would be for happiness. But we are talking about the game. ))))))))

w
we get what we deserve 20.03.20

I didn't have them because I disease did not go.But if infected, then loaded the pre-leading retention.And you do suggest.And if you ned force,razgrebla Silver hand,their a bunch of potions of healing disease.

S
Sheril 20.03.20

Konnor
The disease can be treated with altars for the gods, not only sclence the treatment of diseases. Or be protected by the amulet of protection from disease 100%

w
we get what we deserve 20.03.20

Cheryl
And what is this amulet,if not a secret?

S
Sheril 20.03.20

Amulet of protection from disease, sometimes is in the chests

A
AMIRUN_07 20.03.20

I will try to paint everything as detailed as possible. In the game there are many diseases, but at least some people benefit from vampirism, lycanthropy and cannibalism. Any other disease, such as gout, stone, etc. they bring only harm. All such diseases be displayed in the active effects. They can be cured at any time after infection, after drinking the potion of cure disease or if you use the altar of any God. Now will write about the most important diseases.
1. Vampirism. You can get them in combat with a vampire, if it gets you to get a chance to get infected. If you've got it and want to be healed, no problem: it is necessary to drink a potion or use an altar within 24 or 48 hours after infection. I do this a few times picked up and healed from the potion of healing, I do not want a vampire to run. If this time is passed, you have to find a man and to do his quests, but it is better not to run and to heal.
2. Lycanthropy. Can you catch it when performing tasks for associates, there is in one mission, you drink the werewolf blood to become one themselves. The disease appears in the tab talents. Do not know if there are advantages, but I'm at the first opportunity recovered, there is in one mission, kill the witches and take head. Then go on the quest in the tomb of Ysgramor, kill enemies and find at the end of the fire, there throw a witch head and Islaam of Codeca, if you like - and myself too.
3. Cannibalism. But with this condition is not met, but there I think when devouring corpses restore and increase your maximum health. About this disease little know, look in the Internet and go get infected.

W
WezT 20.03.20

Cannibalism, in fact, not a disease. After one of the quest in which you help children Namira clean up the cave, and then bring to the priest of Arkay and then eat it, you receive the opportunity to taste human flesh. This is not so that during the search we find the meat of the killed and just when the pressing action keys on the corpse you offer two choices: eat or search. To recover it is impossible, more effects is not responsible. Just wanted to use use, did not want - do not use.

s
skylilit 20.03.20

How to cure LYCANTHROPY, if you already complete the quest for the cure of Codeca in which it was necessary to kill the spirit of the wolf? They say there in the flames had to burn all the witches heads, I didn't, when I did this quest, and now the flame is not activated.
HOW NOW TO RECOVER???????????????????????????
Maybe someone knows some console command?