3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
efef 20.03.20 12:01 am

Disease in the game (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Write the name of diseases , where and how caught and what do they do?
213 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightmare77 20.03.20

First game also had that spat and then played! But as a werewolf patched so it went, only now I sometimes say, something nenravitsya me your wolfish smile )

i
ilinor 20.03.20

Open your active effects and look.

k
kragg_94 20.03.20

Maybe someone knows what this could be related?
skill two-handed weapon decreased from 60 to 25, all diseases cured but still in the list of talent is displayed as a red figure 25

D
Demon of Night 20.03.20

Look in the magic tab active effects it shows all,but in General it may be a bug.

k
kragg_94 20.03.20

in the active effects are clear,the only pluses on magic

A
Amnepox 20.03.20

I had such a mystery (shooting fell from 62 to 15!) also the red stood out
although damage, etc. does not seem to have decreased (specially checked)
in the active effects nothing negative display
but with a new level (since he was very close) everything was back to normal!
maybe really a bug

M
MeGhostaxD 20.03.20

picked up heunec where no idea effects stamina regenerates twice as long

D
Dron_Ur 20.03.20

and really che steam, a morph ability allows you to forget about them.

P
PPPasha1 20.03.20

vampirism in the early stages of healing potion. just 8 00 am 8 00 PM the screen turns red and written about slabute day, at night about thirst. and then proceeds to pyrism

D
Druidische777 20.03.20

from drugunov there are diseases which the thread is interesting?! from the powerful torturers and leaders of the undead! who knows?! PS a shout they are great!

D
Dragunov143 20.03.20

I know that you are too lazy to read long phrases but pliz help. And where the altars are all diseases and that to me is zadolbalo with vampirism to go but there is an upside to vampirism can be agellate anyone but still with any quest can't come all the yellingthe vampire kill him

T
Teror92 20.03.20

And when the lycanthropy(werewolf) zarazitsa you too, all wet like with vampirism?

D
Druidische777 20.03.20

Teror92
like there is a man begaesh!

D
Dron_Ur 20.03.20

Teror92
No, while the man all the rules. The only minus is that the rest does not give a percentage increase to the speed of leveling skills. Although much hurry, and so have pumped a lot, and quests are made a little.

m
mad wolf 20.03.20

And where the altars are all diseases and that to me is zadolbalo with vampirism goes
if you're a vampire - then this altar is not treated, before it was necessary for the altar.
And go full - vampire in you no one will suspect (though bonuses less).

And recover, find the mage Falion in Morthal: will help with treatment. or to join Companions and become a werewolf, too, like treats.

k
killer09740 20.03.20

I found a good patch..I hope it worked...and you get ..here the link..to download it you need to remove the space between l and e, not on the forum link to leave....http://l etitbit.net/download/03285.05101eaf15ac81f8592732f995dc/The.Elder.Scrolls.V.Skyrim.Update.1.2__R.G.Origins_.zip.html

G
Golgosh 20.03.20

Teror92
if eyes become wet will be fine and will give 1000, if you attack the city is already a werewolf, then run away and will not beat you, but just people.

a
ar_mani 20.03.20

I podhvatil some disease -25% damage -45 strength and -1 HP in the secular had to tgm to die yet look for the antidote and not sleeveles from 1 potion of cure diseases and 2 times prayed at 2 allora and 3елья disease nazivalas bone

a
ar_mani 20.03.20

contracted from of poka or rats when soaked for 1 I noticed that HP has seeme atemlos

C
Chichipo 20.03.20

After it became to think a cannibalism periodically catch a disease when eating a corpse)))