3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
efef 20.03.20 12:01 am

Disease in the game (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Write the name of diseases , where and how caught and what do they do?
213 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golgosh 20.03.20

Chichipo
is this a joke? or it is really possible to become?

C
Chichipo 20.03.20

Galgos
No joke.
A cannibal can become a quest. We have to go to understone keep, which is located in Markarth. When you log in it will see the quarrel of the priest Verily with a man) Then follow him, and persuade him to let into the halls of the dead. There you will meet Eola, talk to her normally and don't threaten. It will give you a task, after which you become a cannibal, get standards a ring and the opportunity to be treated with corpses)))

C
Chichipo 20.03.20

Galgos
And by the way, if Verily will not wait a couple of hours - will appear

G
Golgosh 20.03.20

Chichipo
class schA check.

d
darkghostnt 20.03.20

ATAXIA Vsom and theft reduced by 25%

It is not a disease. Just not appropriate for theft clothes. I got them after putting on a set of Rich clothes. Then returned the stuff out of the Guild and she was gone.

K
KOLKArobin 20.03.20

People podskozhite where to go ? where is this quest to find something to cure vampirism can't a single job to perform all trying to kill me, top read what to look for something of a magician, where is he ? thanks in advance

p
pixelar 20.03.20

in mortal go,there you will find mage valiona talk I don't know how to be cured from vampirism...people who have recovered help!!!

L
Lunh 20.03.20

And we the werewolves will knock on vampirisim , we eat them in batches and nifiga not done.
Just become healthier :)

G
Grays0n 20.03.20

ATAXIA Vsom and theft reduced by 25%

That's it, I have the same crap. People. tell me, please, how to get rid of her?(((

i
ironHAMMER.ms 20.03.20

Z. I. C. [Hunter]
Suitable for any altar, activate it and voila you are again healthy and full of energy, well, you can still Bank to eat if you have it.

G
Grays0n 20.03.20

ironHAMMER.ms

ATP, bro :)

A
Akauka 20.03.20

The people and th for purism?
And one more question,and vampirism quest is not sore but lechesa current quests or not?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 20.03.20

In the incubation stage is treated as a normal disease, if you became a vampire only quest.

K
Kanagan81 20.03.20

and how do you know where and what he is? and how is this even determined that you're sick? the characters I said you look awful pale, XS I didn't notice anything brought closer the screen to the Persian it barely changed how she ran and runs haven't had a drink of liquors of the very sort of passed

S
Strazhnica Teni 20.03.20

Often picked up the stone and gout ataxia(VSAM and theft reduced by 25%). But now because of the vampirism I does not fall sick.

S
Sheril 20.03.20

Kanagan81
27.12.11 10:02 how do you know where and what he is? and how is this even determined that you're sick?

Tab, magic, active effects
There seems shown red, than sick.
To recover, we need to pray at any altar or drink a potion of cure disease

K
Kanagan81 20.03.20

Cheryl yeah stone gout and breakbone fever written,and where the altar to look for and how he looks like? :)

and yet,was murdered last dragon Varitrane or somehow so,go in peace in the city not bothering anyone,suddenly streetsa earth roared something PPV was terrible ,as it turned out later it was the call of the elders or something :) (they are damn sadists playing at night in earphones and so frightening, if the toilet is wanted,then cry no longer had to get up xD ) said you need to climb the mountain to the people who will teach the primudrostey on the use of force of a dragon. what a miracle to climb on that mountain? I have almost all of it clambered ,with one side of the camp the brothers of the Storm ,with another Lofty type Nords age,and did not realize who it was,but they launched in space by running through the deer with their batons,I decided to bypass from sin :)) more on the crypt of the necro where you need to kill.

and yet I found three stones in one activated warrior in another MAG in the third a thief,it just do what? what to do with them I need them all in turn included they glowed,but nothing happened.back in Whiterun's stone call of the corpses is too pulled, nothing happened and everything will Shine.

S
Sheril 20.03.20

Every city has a temple, there are altars

m
mad wolf 20.03.20

what to do with them I need them all in turn included they glowed,but nothing happened
and check out what was added to the list of active effects on you - religion is not allowed or what?

what a miracle to climb on that mountain?
the stairs. to ask the Jarl about the greybeards and listen - also religion is not allowed? there is no wonder appears on the map of the town of Ivarstead

back in Whiterun's stone call of the corpses is too pulled, nothing happened and everything will Shine.
what's the stone call? you from the altar of Talos hour is not confused?

m
mose 20.03.20

Good people, help.
Got infected with vampirism last stage already. Beat me day and night all who see. Here 2 problems:
1. How to drink blood? At night I also wet. If the night manages to sneak into the house (even with the included invisibility and stealthily) to the blood to drink, residents still Wake up and begin to beat me. Sleeping they will not get it. And why with an activated ability of invisibility I still notice. Even tried to sneak naked doesn't help.
2. Was the quest to cure vampirism. Gave the black Soulstone Falino, he was supposed to meet me in the circle. To communicate with them to apply the talent of reassurance, or else he climbs into a fight. This talent can be used once per day. If after making an appointment to wait a day to reactivate the calm (or moved elsewhere), it says that the job meet Falion at the circle is made (although I really never met him) and appears to talk to Falion. But he's talking about anything other than vampirism, and, accordingly, I do not recover. If you just wait for him in the circle, the calm does not have time to reactiviate, and Falion looking for a fight and doesn't want to talk at all.
What to do not know how to recover from this freaking vampirism.
Wanted to become a werewolf (there is an active quest enter the lower forge), can't get to her, only appear in the city, I was immediately attacked.

Damn it, was ready even to cheating, because is not possible to play :(