3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzumm 20.03.20 12:01 am

How to honestly earn a lot of money? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As you honestly earn a lot of money?
Write your ways and ideas
281 Comments
Sort by:
V
Venturka 20.03.20

P#zdi and sell

d
draught 20.03.20

marry \ get married your wife will bring income of 100 gold a day. you can pick up every day and as accumulated, that is, married, and went to sleep on the bed)) got up after 10 days - 1000 gold you gave))

b
bagdik 20.03.20

Complete all quests of the dark brotherhood.
Then you and the night Mother will be sent on endless quests go and kill, for every 1,000+ gold, they are made within 2-3 minutes and a bargain experience.
IMHO. the best build for the game: stealth + enchantment (the ability to take the blacksmith, alhim)

B
Bordel 20.03.20

saa0891
16.01.12 21:11 more than once this method there described,I will write again.

Since the beginning of the game we have naturally neither of which is not pumped,this method is the easiest.

To the North of Whiterun and a little to the West is camp clean springs-there we find the book of spells transmutation,which allows you to get from iron ore-silver-and-gold.
Next, we buy iron ore from vendors and mined in the mines,then using spells to alter iron ore to gold,then in the foundry to melt gold,make the rings and amulets, where possible, inserting them in precious stones,of course, ideally, it would be more Charit rags and all that,then have the money you can get would be many times more.

I want to agree 100%. I myself am not really in the beginning of the game got there (didn't just), but yesterday decided to go on a small level and took a scroll on the 3rd level. By the way, most of the bandits to kill and not necessary. For example, I dragged a mammoth and it filled up everyone in the camp :). And inside a strong leader, but I didn't kill him, and used the talent of your characters (Nord). Shouted at the mob and in fright they ran for 30 sec. :) While hiding, I scroll spionerili and dumped
:)

I
Iso_yeah 20.03.20

To work in the mine and sell the metal to blacksmiths or merchants
To work on a farm and selling crops to buyers
To cut firewood and to sell to buyers
Worked as a blacksmith and sell things
Etc.

C
Crash_gamer 20.03.20

The brothel
The meaning of odd to think of the mob,throwing them a piece of cake,not hard

C
Crash_gamer 20.03.20

Zomb1k
In-in,pisses all over Skyrim to look for gangbangers and drive by cents

P
Proto_ui1010203 20.03.20

steal kill the honestly way to make money fast and easy in Skyrim)

E
Eduard S. 20.03.20

Money, as for me, nah not needed in the game, if only to buy a home, and of ebony arrows. Approximately 10-15 level bought tiny and small stones shower. Next home and ebony arrows. Beggar 1 gold and songs from the bard ordered. EVERYTHING!!! Money of 1.5 million, HY knows what to do with them. To spend on what, and anything sensible and best buy is not possible, because the best do it yourself.

h
hunter999 20.03.20

Cut firewood, transmuting ore, sell the loot from enemies, making potions. While the best return was from potions and transmetilirovania ore (made jewellery and sold).

h
hamingu 20.03.20

How to honestly earn a lot of money? Easy. But you need to own enchantment Exile(Banish).
Buy iron ore and leather, smelted iron ingots and create the strips of leather. Do a lot of iron daggers. We buy a lot of tiny filled soul gems. Daggers enchanted with Banishment. As a result, each dagger will cost 800-1000 gold, depending on the skill of Krasnorechie. Sell. So quickly accumulate a lot of money swinging the Enchantment, Blacksmithing and Eloquence.

m
mifora 20.03.20

and if you cheat more money traders add that, except for Lofa)))....ever think what you say...and to run around Skyrim with quests..when a little less will take it....

h
hamingu 20.03.20

mifora
WTF!

101y 20.03.20

The most honest way to prikljucena: go and any location for example with the bandits and take their bodies and everything! Also grab all that they have not beaten in any dungeon! Two such viloski about 2000 earned 1вых levels!

K
KARTER347 20.03.20

101y
On the master do this Velasco. Will come cut off his head and leave. But the option is quite acceptable.

V
Vladikzzz 20.03.20

from the very beginning of the game, find weapons, armor, pickaxe and safely in Whiterun with Lydia
Climb locations slowly and looking around every corner
conclusion 5 LVL house in Whiterun, Top armor and weapons on me at Least

D
Diowneiron 20.03.20

What the hell is chopping wood, crazy? :D
Tip 1 : Either magic or weapons.
With magic potions, you have to travel to different places, but if you need a lot of money, on the dangerous places where there are rare potions and spices.
Weapons - castles, Rob them.
But even better - stealing of,I 1 in Winterhold house was robbed, so 30,000 thousand, seems at home saleswoman expensive clothes.
Don't suggest cheats, with them you play... but in Skyrim you can't play, you need to go to the Kingdom... to live...

D
Diowneiron 20.03.20

And... the people where to put money I to the end of the game earned about 240 thousand, but where they do not know the best advice, leave this Granato, approx.
Give yourself the game, give the soul, and not play Skyrim...
Money is evil - it destroys interest in the game.

W
WTF-OMG 20.03.20

I'm alchemy and I've been playing poker now as a hermit in a fur armor)

S
Sheril 20.03.20

To create potions with alchemy, and sell. And if you find somewhere a weapon with the enchantment banish the Daedra in oblivion, razlicite it, and create many mingalyov with this enchantment, you will not regret the effort.

And... the people where to put money I to the end of the game earned about 240 thousand, but where they do not know the best advice, leave this Granato, approx.
Well, if game allows else, to train teachers. You will not notice VSK your gold utechet to zero