3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzumm 20.03.20 12:01 am

How to honestly earn a lot of money? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As you honestly earn a lot of money?
Write your ways and ideas
281 Comments
Sort by:
f
fl0w 20.03.20

Krafti@sell

P
PASCHOK_93 20.03.20

You can hunt to collect all the trophies from all animals. not so profitable, of course, for small little things is enough.

v
viskasil 20.03.20

Bonelezz
What's the catch? I have 1 index zacharovana above yours, and the price of the dagger is much lower.

R
Roman_Engine 20.03.20

1. Go in solitude.
2. Find a place where the train archers.
3. Get at a target, all the arrows and wait until more has accumulated, repeat the procedure at its discretion.
4. Sell.
5. ...
6. PROFIT

N
Nikita213 20.03.20

sibs write in the console game player.additem 0000000F 9999999 and you will be happiness!

P
Pla_ton 20.03.20

the Khajiit when I first came to Whiterun, I first the guard said that he was watching me. Well, I wonder not that they spoke polystable all the huts there, and the pockets cleaned up everything at the same time a skill was leveled. And then quietly on the wagon to Riften rolled. The Guild. There Tanille all the stolen goods was initially shoved. this is not a scheme earnings. simply described as concocted initial capital. Now of course when pumped forging and enchantment of any armor and weapons can sell well.
And in fact where all the gold to do? I was saving for a house in Solitude.Bought. furnished. and truncated . now the only other house to buy, and then order tan did.

P
PASCHOK_93 20.03.20

Никита213
Dude it's not a fair method, and it is necessary for chesney. And interest in the game disappears.

B
Bordel 20.03.20

Никита213
sibs write in the console game player.additem 0000000F 9999999 and you will be happiness!

I've been wondering, you and simple games are also igraete? For example, in chess. Start the game and after the first move prescribed through the console that the white vyehali. All - I'm a winner ))).

N
Nikita213 20.03.20

The brothel
no I just wrote that you would just not bother, and where are the chess?

H
Hallamehtar 20.03.20

I wonder where the money you can spend. I've been wearing 100k. and the habit of earning more and more. but they are somehow not being spent. nothing to buy

m
mad wolf 20.03.20

Никита213
well, you noticed that the topic about fair ways of earning and not about the knowledge cheats.
And chess got to do with the fact that after your messagi arose the suggestion - perhaps as you and in chess, similarly, do not bother and use cheats in Tetris ready put with Artmann :-)

Hallamehtar as in previous TES - big money is spent just to pay coaches and purchase of houses, and fast enough to waste getting nowhere.
and then there's enchant with stellmacherstr removed.

S
Strelok22222 20.03.20

Oded a bucket or cauldron to head to the merchant and steal everything that gets in your eyes)

Z
Zhirnyy Kot 20.03.20

Potion of damage and regeneration magic is too expensive - at alchemy 70 without cant 500 sell.

C
Crash_gamer 20.03.20

People who've leveled alchemy to 80 and make potions damage regenerate magic 100% for 1200+. Accumulated for 50 000,bought the house in Solitude and Markarth. Download alchemy and farts.

C
Crash_gamer 20.03.20

P. S. don't forget the eloquence to pump))

I
Iemaueda 20.03.20

As you honestly earn a lot of money?

Ruby dramaaaaaa

m
mad wolf 20.03.20

total:

in order to have a lot of money with a minimum of problems need to solve two issues:
1. have a lot of expensive item for sale, preferably is a constant source of such goods.
2. to have more sellers with a large office, that was from whom to receive money for goods.

the second point is solved completely when on side quests thieves do 5 quests vex/Delvin in the same city and the quest for the merchant in this town, repeating this for two or more cities.
okucu all four cities we receive in different cities Skyrim five fences with the base cashier on the 4000 and four additional conventional merchants in the bar the thieves as a nice addition to the checkout Tonka - all working around the clock.

as product source wonderful to work with enchantment and alchemy, but you can businesswom and robbery/theft gain.

B
Bonelezz 20.03.20

Ilya from Skyrim
Perhaps eloquence more...

z.s.: By the way, I noticed, my after download also the prices are fewer 300-400

What is connected - I have no idea. Playing on clean settings. There is an assumption that depends on the exposed complexity.

v
viskasil 20.03.20

Bonelezz
The difficulty I have by default.

m
mad wolf 20.03.20

have southcarolina daggers price somehow decreases with increase in skill enchantment.
have a seasoned it looks like the effect disappears. probably due to the fact that they are southcarolina nedoskazany and somehow differ in charge...