3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcbrut 21.03.20 08:02 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Resident Evil: Revelations 2)

As the game becomes available on steam (and only) offer to describe in this topic my first impressions+after passing to describe them again. Well, without spoilers let us.
PS. Leave your nicknames you for passing a joint at the RAID.
The game's page in Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/287290/
Episode 1 - February 24, PSN NA, on February 25 in EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
Episode 2 - March 3, PSN NA, on March 4 in EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
Episode 3 - March 10 NA PSN, March 11 in EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
Episode 4 - March 17, PSN NA, on 18 March in the EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
The game was released. She is full of disappointments. Product for the felling of hungry attendants with fans RE.
3 out of 10.
151 Comments
Sort by:
v
varw 21.03.20

still the game came out and made a topic

m
mcbrut 21.03.20

varw
then left before the release of nothing.

_
__DOC__ 21.03.20

14:35(GMT)started Resident Evil Revelations 2 / Biohazard Revelations 2
episode#1.

m
merry_Den 21.03.20

There is nothing to run ))) has passed.

-
- DILOR- 21.03.20

The Resident Evil series is one of my favorites.. When Capcom officially ad that Resident Evil: Revelations 2 will be the episode it was a stupidity of the highest degree.. HOW is it possible to come up with this hideous thing as the episode, I already puked from that of adrenaline !Half-horror, half-action. Proidena for 1hour 15min.....grebeni a shame and not a game.....

Y
YXODU 21.03.20

SURPRISESS !!!!
Spoiler

m
merry_Den 21.03.20

Was wrong, the game is long! After the events with Redfield and Burton, it is necessary to click the Company -> Continue to start playing for Barry! Only, how the hell is it supposed to do? It is not clear that bad happen, if you just continue the game.

f
febll 21.03.20

Everything is fine, and the drawdown of fps I think will correct the patch.

v
varw 21.03.20

shake the incentive then write

B
Brutal_1349 21.03.20

downloaded the Repack. playing :DDDDDDD

K
Kageri Sendou 21.03.20

It has been 1 episode,there are schools,but still too early to judge,we should wait all the episodes to fully appreciate the game.

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 21.03.20

Cool,got the gunpowder.One rastraivaet lags terribly.We are waiting for patches,all episodes and buy.Oh, and his nose would be good for Claire to correct,and um,well, you understand.

P
Paxo 21.03.20

The episode passed in about 2 hours. There are only 2 chapters. It was interesting to play. Waiting for the continuation!

B
Brutal_1349 21.03.20

the first part didn't lag as this cal..
turned off after 30 minutes. my ribitol from the twitching of the camera!
and the graphics remained the same (poor)
Resident Evil 6 the game was much nicer.

put the game a solid 6/10

k

Resident Evil 6 the game was much nicer.Well,Yes, well, and the gameplay is much uboga was.Grafodrocherstvo blossoms and flourishes.And the FSP patchcom correct,the main thing to be more interesting than the sixth.
The people that I slow down,on the conveyor as power to the tap to connect?

B
Brutal_1349 21.03.20

you've La-La about anything, but to give 949р. for Resident Evil Revelations 2 Box Set - this must be either messed up or really a fan of this series.

game play from RE6 was OK but was miserable camera (in the style of Japs) is likely not a minus. but rather from the section the game.

crouching dumpling
if are you fan of these games, and the stupid questions asked here at the start of the game, what makes you a fan-boy of this remarkable series of RE ?

d
dummer 21.03.20

Maybe I'm too demanding. but I liked it all. Graphics, controls, even new heroes in coy is forever annoying. Looks like Claire much, finally the relationship with Chris in sight)

k

I have long ago why not not a fan.But gameplay in sixth for boevika it was normal for the series it was a failure.Who knew that these gates need to pull.I for Our LAZ was looking for.

I
Igyana 21.03.20

Lord, I am not a fan of horror just to be honest and this series in particular, here You write that graphics are not important, I agree the interest is more important, but the genre implies some tension, fear, unexpected effects. But how can you fear what you do not believe, I'm talking about the game, the feeling develops that the move you 2хмерной the picture, lathered completely brown in color with the characters are drawn well enough. Really no atmosphere of fear and tension and then the walls and furnishings do not bother, I have the feeling that the heroes stuck in old sets from the 90s.

In short, demolished, fuck, clip 80s Jackson was much worse.......

f
fox345 21.03.20

just tried. count on maximum suck. control is acceptable. but not found in the settings where it switches to a laser sight.in commercials like the LCC was.