3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcbrut 21.03.20 08:02 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Resident Evil: Revelations 2)

As the game becomes available on steam (and only) offer to describe in this topic my first impressions+after passing to describe them again. Well, without spoilers let us.
PS. Leave your nicknames you for passing a joint at the RAID.
The game's page in Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/287290/
Episode 1 - February 24, PSN NA, on February 25 in EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
Episode 2 - March 3, PSN NA, on March 4 in EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
Episode 3 - March 10 NA PSN, March 11 in EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
Episode 4 - March 17, PSN NA, on 18 March in the EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
The game was released. She is full of disappointments. Product for the felling of hungry attendants with fans RE.
3 out of 10.
151 Comments
Sort by:
L
Legggo 21.03.20

AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPLELOOSA
Barry really epic)) there's still the time was when the boss per, before that when he said Let me take care of it I also direct light. (It is the same phrase said in the very first resident when the first zombie attacked Jill)

i
igorilla_07 21.03.20

when pumping, it seemed to me, easier vytselivat on the incidence, not the car, but easier. IMHO

A
Aksel777 21.03.20

I remember there was such a file for the first revelations type of editor or save editor inventory kotoha could be 5 slots for the gun gash. Is this for a second? Very necessary, but it can't be all you want to fasten(((

R
Relaxy 21.03.20

guys I think one or to be continued ? that is Natasha not so judging by the epilogue of the movie which is shown after 2 years after the game )))

_
__DOC__ 21.03.20

Shot Alex.
Spoiler

m
mcbrut 21.03.20

__DOC__
Here and so. Here and SO. Nevsky

m
mcbrut 21.03.20

By the way in the RAID that without a lot of heroes out there last?

_
__DOC__ 21.03.20

mcbrut
+ Cypher and Alex
Spoiler

m
mcbrut 21.03.20

__DOC__
The old man opens the passage of the DOP campaign?
PS. Koop, I understand not earned yet?

_
__DOC__ 21.03.20

mcbrut
The coop yet.

m
mcbrut 21.03.20

__DOC__
sorry=(
Playing alone is boring .Maybe in cooperative opponents will be more

K
Kageri Sendou 21.03.20

mcbrut
In the cooperative most likely everything will be the same,except that it would be more fun.

m
mcbrut 21.03.20

absoluth991
I hope so, but it is boring to play
There is no incentive to pass these levels.

K
Kageri Sendou 21.03.20

mcbrut
That's for sure.

H
HARDCORE GAMER 21.03.20

Will add my quick opinion
This clumsy gameplay in this game, I haven't met, crooked everything, from suit, to managing half the skills are useless or do not work, the same bias triggered through time, the behaviour of the enemies is very strange, most moving slowly, but when they start aiming, just type the script runs Dodge the enemies bullets, the pair seems that and the enemy will begin to dance like the hopak, very funny and at the same time absurd moment for me happened when a pig weighing 100 kg. jumped sideways from a bullet it was something to see;
Almost all enemy attacks are scripted, especially felt when they aim their conditional fire grab or beat GG literally the machine while at no great distance, no matter in what position I was in such situations without pumped Dodge to escape very difficult.
Still, I was wildly annoyed by invisible enemies, especially on the levels with Claire, there apochi once again showed his love for masochism, I had all the enemies to make the invisible nerds would be appreciated!
The gameplay is so dull, how is it even possible to do what the company behind Barry the saddest and madnasa, opening 15 gateways twisting each valve for 5 minutes or dragging boxes of 100 times from one end to another card say that the developers did not have the mind and imagination, although still fuck who will say that this is cool:)
To be honest, I was annoyed in this game everything is even such a thing as a jumping off, we come to the edge, push up and instead of jumping off the GG rests, and after a second jumps only.
The only thing you can praise the game, so it's a story, quite intriguing and interesting, though trivial in the end and a Supplement for Moira in the plot plan pleased, the old man at the end was sorry, but there is in all of this and inconsistencies, such as Claire, after falling from the tower was well on the mainland, etc. in the style of Kapka.
The last adds, is not pleasant, in addition to Moira just killed me how the developers reacted to the gameplay, just stupid on levels made the lines of the arena between story movies, well, it's all trash real.
The result is a very crooked game with a good story, and Yes, something in this game still is, I guess the good atmosphere of the game should be 2:

3 points for gameplay and 7 points for the plot

m
mcbrut 21.03.20

HARDCORE GAMER
Gameplay the game is full of gloom. I agree

b
boss__2003 21.03.20

1 and 2 episode liking. The gameplay is normal, the development is interesting, the graphics will go.
Here 3 and 4 are tight, camping is not clear where it is not clear why, find 3 keys, 2 liver, 3 spleen and be able to use the Elevator which takes you ....
Generally it is seen that a creative approach was enough for half, then I had to invent like a time to tighten.... Although a couple of moment of the mysteries behind Claire relished for Bari riddles - Ala to delay for 15 minutes a game.
In General, 7/10 for the plot (fantastic-unreal, but interesting) and the implementation as a whole.
To remove the delay and would put 8!

_
__DOC__ 21.03.20

Well entourage stalkeresque naturally,the Soviet town like Pripyat,and Russian without errors.
Spoiler

P
Portmen 21.03.20

mansion in the 4th episode for Barry, inspired by nostalgia, I remembered the first 2 parts of the resident and the music was so atmospheric, cool

m
mcbrut 21.03.20

Portmen
I wish all locations including the atmospheric was, but alas=(