3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcbrut 21.03.20 08:02 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Resident Evil: Revelations 2)

As the game becomes available on steam (and only) offer to describe in this topic my first impressions+after passing to describe them again. Well, without spoilers let us.
PS. Leave your nicknames you for passing a joint at the RAID.
The game's page in Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/287290/
Episode 1 - February 24, PSN NA, on February 25 in EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
Episode 2 - March 3, PSN NA, on March 4 in EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
Episode 3 - March 10 NA PSN, March 11 in EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
Episode 4 - March 17, PSN NA, on 18 March in the EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
The game was released. She is full of disappointments. Product for the felling of hungry attendants with fans RE.
3 out of 10.
151 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemezis 21.03.20

By the way, Yes, I forgot to mention that the optimization is a bit problematic. Game fly, but sometimes terrible drawdown. Although it was rare, and to me fun is not spoiled ))

But the mission for Barry at the sawmill awesome! Had kits last breath to make all creatures! It was very cool, waiting for the next part!

m
mcbrut 21.03.20

The downside for me was the lack at the start of the game coop in the RAID (but it seems his wait is not long left)
And now the heroes can't just jump from places where there are stairs. We must now descend upon him. No more special FORCES!

S
Skull Face 21.03.20

anyone who twitches the character, set the settings to 60 FPS.

N
Nemezis 21.03.20

If parts are produced in small intervals, as is done in this game is more bearable.
But when you pass one to two months - out of my head just disappears the whole atmosphere, given the previous part..

j
jerry90 21.03.20

Bought 1 part to play, not like the rest don't buy, in principle, the approach of the revolutionary...
Long ago, when the trees were big, there was a practice demo. But we'll work extra penny out of them and call it reinventing the wheel!

-
- DILOR- 21.03.20

I'm sorry that capcom under bessmertnoi of Sergei Resident Evil - released this misery... Wesker would have laughed seeing it.....
Spoiler

i
igor430 21.03.20

worth playing

f
firefox 39 21.03.20

Yes

v
varw 21.03.20

Yes, 6 is better

K
Kageri Sendou 21.03.20

The RAID soundtrack is cool,don't know,I RAID very long like that.

S
SaidcoreyRomance 21.03.20

a nightmare not a game, this should be put in slot machines. Kapka was blown away as the series is still part on the third...

S
SoulAssassinS 21.03.20

Downloaded, started the game on ultra in 4K.
picture pleased, the story is also interesting at first glance.... if you make the brightness level as necessary then sometimes even horror ))
especially with the gamepad and headphones.
sorry the episode is very short and I took 2 hours somewhere......

M
Monk78 21.03.20

I basically liked, but the cooperative failed.

_
__DOC__ 21.03.20

Fire enable is optional,Barry easier and also this game who needs a fire?.Here is the only shredder,under which can undergo bending.

A
Amiminoru 21.03.20

The game is just shit, the worst of the worst. I will not be here to paint, besides the guy above, with his post sheets have already expressed my thoughts about this game and the entire series in particular.

S
Spartacus1971 21.03.20

Started the game,yet can only say one thing,these games should play in stereo 3d on the big screen and with headphones,only in this case you get full immersion.I did what you suggest.

g
grandkfm 21.03.20

Cool game!gathered all lacinak ,logos and drawings!anyone interested in a PM.

N
Nemezis 21.03.20

I also like that of the monsters nothing falls out, and all the ammo and herbs to be found.
But Claire really could better be done. It's like she's a month from binge came out. Those who spat on Jill in the 5th part, this game better not to run, a heart attack ))

r
realhero1980 21.03.20

Shit, played 30 minutes - in the eye catches a wild handicap, dviglo, which have not changed since 2004, curve direction, but in General everything in this game is zero. And what kills me most is some stupid and unrealistic scripted enemies in Resident Evil 4,5 enemies react to every shot, clutching at limbs and prostrelyanny it looked very spectacular - but RE6 just did some nonsense - stupid monsters coming at you, you shoot them and the result is zero. It seems to be a small thing, but sooo much kills the whole atmosphere.

A
AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPL 21.03.20

Personally, my impression is that the game is more than possible:
Carefully, snot enthusiastic fanatic - the Story keeps the intrigue, the writers managed to arouse my curiosity, who is this slave driver and what's going on here.
Spoiler alert to the first episodeworld with a plot twist Moira's dead Capcom clearly blundered in the drama trailer clearly it was evident that Moira survived until the fourth episode.
Claire and Barry back, and who would not say, they were quite recognizable. Even the change of voice actress for Claire is not so noticeable. Moira and Natalia came out quite normal characters, better fools Helena and moravanka Pier.
- There is no atmosphere.
- A mixture of game mechanics classical pieces (conditionally open world with a bunch of locked doors, management of inventory, the return of the crafting system like in Resident Evil 3, pseudoelement) with the mechanics of the last three numbered parts is probably the best to date option return to basics.
Supplements like Moira's flashlight or vision of Natalia, jerks, and simple stealth fit perfectly into the gameplay, making special simplifications. Plus explore the world much more interesting.
- Management is excellent, the characters do not move with the grace of a brick, do not beat the air, in the sixth part, contextual QTE trigger in most cases. High mobility characters are not made the game easier, because even normal Suffering mobile.
Pseudo - cooperative in the spirit of Resident Evil Zero, each with different responsibilities for the two characters adds a nice variety to the gameplay. The lack of any need to monitor the health of the partner even easier gameplay, but now it is not necessary to be a nurse. Bots for all simulated time behaved.
- Redesigned skill system really gives to think about the choice, and not as in Resident Evil 6 where you can take three skills to get things and forget about such features.
- References to previous parts like Weapons can be trusted more than people, me Of little Claire's sandwich did, now who's the master of unlocking? or achievements I got THIS!. Even in a t-shirt Moira, I see the reference to Steve Burnside.
Mode RAID was a success, of the eight simulated about five hours left on it. The source of tantrums in the face of donation is not in any way imposed without it you can safely play. I wonder if Capcom will make of the RAID separate game like Resident Evil Gun Survivor 2 Code: Veronica or Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D.

Personally what I want:
- A worthy completion of the story.
- A no nonlinearity or even different endings.
- More puzzles and mini-games.
- Any history with Steve Burnside.

That's what bugs me:
- From the first episode it seems that the story campaign is short. With all of the research areas and the attempts on the complexity of Survival the passage took about three and a half hours.
- Character animation just relish nailing the anvil, as if the developers were doing motion capture with the help of two web cameras for 400 rubles. Claire moves as if she's just floating above the ground and moving her legs so for decency. The gestures for the mode RAID in General without tears to look it is impossible.
RE.cepToR
Resident Evil 4,5 enemies react to every shot, clutching at limbs and prostrelyanny it looked very spectacular - but RE6 just did some nonsense - stupid monsters coming at you, you shoot them and the result is zero
And anything that Ganado and Majini are living people controlled by parasites which still remain reasonable even after the complete takeover of mind and body, and zombies/Ooze in RE6, RER and RER2 is the living dead, driven only by instinct food? I highly doubt they do anything can feel.