3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcbrut 21.03.20 08:02 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Resident Evil: Revelations 2)

As the game becomes available on steam (and only) offer to describe in this topic my first impressions+after passing to describe them again. Well, without spoilers let us.
PS. Leave your nicknames you for passing a joint at the RAID.
The game's page in Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/287290/
Episode 1 - February 24, PSN NA, on February 25 in EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
Episode 2 - March 3, PSN NA, on March 4 in EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
Episode 3 - March 10 NA PSN, March 11 in EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
Episode 4 - March 17, PSN NA, on 18 March in the EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
The game was released. She is full of disappointments. Product for the felling of hungry attendants with fans RE.
3 out of 10.
151 Comments
Sort by:
e
enrikokarvales 21.03.20

And I liked the game, the first part when the women are playing, so-so, and the ending was all pissed off, but the guy really very best made.

e
enrikokarvales 21.03.20

Anyway the game has a lot pozaimstvovan of Alan Wake, and it's my favorite game so play is really interesting

m
mcbrut 21.03.20

The most insulting that shot with drobaša head blows. Anyway, nothing blows. Even the magnums
+animation in the RAID, the heroes of might an individual to do when attacking, finishing, and so on.
While RAID is not very interesting looks. No enemies fun to shoot, but 6 was more cheerful.

m
mcbrut 21.03.20

MDA developed not too lazy to cut out the cuts 6 levels of RAID. 2, the mission is a campaign for Chris, the 3 mission map from the campaign for Leon.
+Now in the Mission of the day was a map in the cave then. 6 like it was. Yes, not even similar but exactly the same. Only where the level was more, and then cut off. OU 4 map. It szkolna...she, too, like cuts from 6. Correct me if I'm not mistaken.
Damn opponents are complete idiots. Go XS where. Sometimes the stupid are.
Spoiler

The most funny moment. This purpose could not be done.
Spoiler
Hmm, while carelessly looks. Call no. In the previous parts. opponents gave defecate.
Maybe other episodes will be more dangerous opponents, and while it is a kids bag.

D
Devil208 21.03.20

My brief impressions on the first episode of Revelations 2. (NO SPOILERS)
Today I had a chance to play Resident Evil Revelations 2 on PC. After playing a bit, I was very angry. I was expecting something of the level of Revelations 1, where it was sometimes interesting to wander through the locations to look for various local attractions. There was more exploring, less labor, and, however paradoxical this may sound, there graphics were better. Although there are all the textures are almost the same colors, just different shades. The picture in the first part approached with great care. I believe it is important not the quality of the textures, details are important. Details create a beautiful picture. The first part was a lot of detail (regarding the second part). Was a small location (the ship), but carefully designed. The environment was pleasing to the eye, it was more aesthetics in the picture. In the second part, the picture became brighter, but faded details. And the environment has become empty and boring. The texture quality is slightly increased but everything was too artificial in this environment don't believe it. Locations are no longer unique, continuous bad taste. Walking on them, I caught myself thinking that I want to run the game, nothing me it does not hold.
Although, the fight with opponents moderately interesting, it's not something to complain about. But that's not why we're playing this game, right?
And another thing: have you seen the running animation of Claire? Who came up with the idea that to get so wildly waving his arms and distort the space around it while running - it is stylish and beautiful? Does not look natural. And anyway, what did they do with Claire? Where her sweet face, which was so nice to watch? Maybe the patches will fix the model face? No one knows, no? If anything, post news, I'll be glad to hear about it.
So, in the end we have: unnatural fire (though interesting), Claire's unnatural, unnatural environment, the surface plot. I do not believe in this game and in this world. I am extremely pleased. Weak, Kapka, very weak. Not the level of Revelations 1. Not tried guys. Decided to put interesting action, ponapihali scripted scenes and thought that the ride. Partly rolling, but even hooked. By cash. Perhaps the next episodes I will be surprised, but so far I'm disappointed. Kapka, don't undermine my confidence. Still I was happy.

P
Portmen 21.03.20

Liked it, certainly better than RE6 and RE Operation Raccoon City

a
animator404 21.03.20

Yes, definitely better than the last parts.
Sorry that is very short.

A
AxelV777 21.03.20

Natalia just cute ^____^ Really liked it)

S
Skri 21.03.20

Is frozen just.If the first part of simple phrases in the dialogues tell here everything seems to be fine(actually the same just not obvious) but when you start looking at testing or effects or something else that stumble upon the translation of the curve and in fact, is not what is written there.

_
__DOC__ 21.03.20

There is still a community Incentive,messy at acive no weapons,you need to shoot the saw.So the dead whom it is possible to shoot only 2 scenarios Barry,i.e. to gain 30 it is clear how much time to pass.They are noticeable,and they had a fan in hand,others with straight blades,not the channel.I,after turning on the faucet,we shot them until you're blue,they're infinite,in the statistics have not added none added, only those with fan - 2.

m
mcbrut 21.03.20

Odd RAID in this game is boring.
Resa 6 downloaded, and everything is running up to you, do not here from one enemy to another to run.
As the RAID was so boring to do I don't know. Even the special monsters challenge no give

_
__DOC__ 21.03.20

Here 2 stiffs for achivy No weapons,which I must blow the saw. 1st one of the two wilamowski fence,after check collar with chain,2nd in the Lodge on the way to the launch crane.Play through 15 times the scenario Barry and also this game is yours!

S
Sailer_Mandes 21.03.20

Impressions, impressions... hmm, I think while sharing nothing really, although intrigued by the ending of the first episode, will have to wait for more episodes to truly appreciate the game.

V
Vasya Kuznecov 21.03.20

I walked for 50 minutes

_
__DOC__ 21.03.20

10:00(GMT)started Resident Evil Revelations 2 / Biohazard Revelations 2
episode#2.

K
Kageri Sendou 21.03.20

2 episode good this came out.Waiting for the 3rd episode.

m
mcbrut 21.03.20

Weak episode
I have the feeling that they are in a hurry to rivet them.

N
Norm112 21.03.20

The first episode is interesting, especially the mission for Barry with the girl

m
mcbrut 21.03.20

For Bari the best campaign that the 1st and 2nd episode.
The tower at the end was very pleased.
Was laughing from the pig dog in the hand fly away, if you shoot them from the front. Recalled an excerpt from Django unchained, when he the lady of the house at the end of the shot. I hope you understand what I mean.
In short, the campaign for Claire and Moira furnace slag, and for Bari and Natalia hood.
PS. Invisible opponents nonsense, I think. I stupidly threw bottles exploding them.

m
mcbrut 21.03.20

Spoiler