3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcbrut 21.03.20 08:02 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Resident Evil: Revelations 2)

As the game becomes available on steam (and only) offer to describe in this topic my first impressions+after passing to describe them again. Well, without spoilers let us.
PS. Leave your nicknames you for passing a joint at the RAID.
The game's page in Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/287290/
Episode 1 - February 24, PSN NA, on February 25 in EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
Episode 2 - March 3, PSN NA, on March 4 in EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
Episode 3 - March 10 NA PSN, March 11 in EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
Episode 4 - March 17, PSN NA, on 18 March in the EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
The game was released. She is full of disappointments. Product for the felling of hungry attendants with fans RE.
3 out of 10.
151 Comments
Sort by:
-
- DILOR- 21.03.20

Spoiler

A
AxelV777 21.03.20

Natalia dressed in a suit Lottie now it's just too cute ^_____^

_
__DOC__ 21.03.20

AxelV777
Spoiler

k
kitea 21.03.20

Cutie :)

A
AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPL 21.03.20

Just passed the second episode. As for me, he's a bit better than the first:
- The locations became more.
- Stealth now looks more natural.
- There are strong moments. The story still holds intrigue.
- Succeeding in boss fights, even hated me scheme One boss and dozens underfoot of the small fry.
- Moments with the invisible enemies. Especially fun to shoot under the guidance of Natalia (to the Left!, Lower!).

Very pleasantly surprised by the clean speech in Russian. According to reports from the radio, the game takes place concurrently with the events of Resident Evil: Damnation.

G
Glaider 21.03.20

The second is better and more intense, but much shorter than the first. I didn't even notice as it passed. Still I wish they released the entire game as a whole than the episodes.

N
No more drugs... 21.03.20

The game is pretty good. Certainly better than sixth. Hate the way the storytelling seasons.

m
mcbrut 21.03.20

3 episode described by one word - sadness.
Some Pew Pew Pew, and RE 6 Hyatt because of this.
Location boring ,puzzles, riddles for children.
The stages in the game are divided into (also applies to previous): 1-go and then collect the cartridges. 2-even a little bit and pass to us immediately dumped opponents.
Developed suffering from impotence gave the opponents a chance after their death to turn into bombermen. Oh how cool Bravo Bravo Bravo.
The bosses are boring full. Dude shoots you with a tentacle, shoot at vulnerable sites. Oooooh that's innovation.
In the campaign for Bari developed right still like to shove these bugs are invisible.
Hope episode 4 will be better, and then play in such episodes as 3, I don't want to.
PS. Translation happy again. Translate phrase anyhow. Look at Bari and Natalia moment was when he in the sewer run. Natalia begat on 2 levels and opens to man the gate. Sometimes it come across obstacles, they have the following shouts Take these creatures. Any creatures. You mean those of wood, which can not pass? This Brela damn

A

Spoiler alert!Writers, your stories are simply amazing, I can't listen to them, dammit! One story revelation of the other just! About the mole in the organization, damn, about any improvement of the world, followers... What are you bringing anyway? You can understand that the spy Thriller you are not able to do? "I wanted to make the world better by Ouroboros". What the hell? About what are talking about? It's totally cool.

Total, another promising character in the face of the Nile pissed away and flushed down my toilet.
Another order killed the second boss battle in the campaign Barry. Well, it so hard to give the player the opportunity to fight with the boss alone? Definitely need to poke a small fry to it under feet interfere?
Well, at least the gameplay the game became richer, puzzles any appeared, traps, teamwork, and the location is money. Go sober, wash my hands, and into the dining room.

Portmen
Between the fifth and sixth.

K
Kageri Sendou 21.03.20

Head over Barry like a 3 episode and even felt sorry for him.

_
__DOC__ 21.03.20

Don't know what will be 4th,but 3rd is still the best episode in the game,the whole game like this,but without the breaks for the episodes.And Natalia on the shoulders of Barry and the violin with the piano at this point? not bad.

B
Botponevole 21.03.20

The third episode for Claire and Moira have ended up without ammo and lacelock with a red screen, then a real resident, already weaned from such)))
For Barry, too, was quite interesting although not so hardcore.

z
zaperdon 21.03.20

Botponevole
for Claire's horror
for Barry buffoon)))

R
Ramzes181276 21.03.20

And I like everything (except split episodes). Good old RE 1-4 !!!
RE5 very much, though a departure from the genre's origins. RE6 was full, but it is not Resident.
Why invent a new bike with square wheels if the old round goes well ?!
Those same Russian cabbage soup Yes pour more densely !

v
vl2586 21.03.20

I will immediately tell you straight.This rare g not seen since the Operation in raccoon city.Character (Claire) drawn well.The other characters somehow...don't want them!Some island,Russian island,scarce on fear.Utter nonsense in the story,realism zero.Prison,tower,village,his mother,or something.What's happening with Capcom?!Follow the series of Resident 99 years and all was well...until the 5th part!But now what?!Sixth,like the first scenario for Leon,but they managed to turn all (not a serious story,sometimes visaginase optimistic, Patriotic chatter).I'm crying!The first Revelation I was like,at least sometimes.And here?!Tired to ask this question)to save series!!!!!Rating 5 out of 10.And then a lot.Oh yeah,get the hell of these companions,which no one remembers (remember all,but why are they().You know,the minuses will be on the commentary a lot,but told the truth and from the heart.You know that once,not afraid of the word,a great game turned into commercial vyser igroindustrii (Kapka).

d
dobryka 21.03.20

second-class resident.
they have the main line has ceased to be a resident but there is at least bogeyman more give so the rollers are awesome and the mercenaries are cool, and the game is polished.
in rev2 all the atmosphere and enemies in silenthill.
it was said that silent something copied from rezika. now what to say?

A

Despite my fears, the finale was strong, though the episode Claire is a very short out. When Barry uttered the phrase I Have THIS, I almost squealed like a teenage schoolgirl at the sight of their idol.
Have spielerparadies that the writers left a loophole for future parts, it would be foolish to take and kill Alex after so much speculation.

m
mcbrut 21.03.20

AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPLELOOSA
When Barry uttered the phrase I Have THIS, I almost squealed like a teenage schoolgirl at the sight of their idol.
o_o

A

mcbrut
Well, that is a very nice reference to the first original Resident Evil.

S
StilCat 21.03.20

Everything seems fine and the resident. BUT WHY AGAIN DO COOP?? Damn how do these abuzy zadolbali another 5 rezika. But ResR2 he tupit not in detail. Here's an example I switch to another girl and Claire will stand as a dummy and does nothing. When they do complete the single player game, or atleast the option to play solo. Shorter if only these dolls that the game would compare with рез4