3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcbrut 21.03.20 08:02 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Resident Evil: Revelations 2)

As the game becomes available on steam (and only) offer to describe in this topic my first impressions+after passing to describe them again. Well, without spoilers let us.
PS. Leave your nicknames you for passing a joint at the RAID.
The game's page in Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/287290/
Episode 1 - February 24, PSN NA, on February 25 in EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
Episode 2 - March 3, PSN NA, on March 4 in EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
Episode 3 - March 10 NA PSN, March 11 in EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
Episode 4 - March 17, PSN NA, on 18 March in the EU PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.
The game was released. She is full of disappointments. Product for the felling of hungry attendants with fans RE.
3 out of 10.
151 Comments
Sort by:
E
ENDUSER 21.03.20

series resident has long become obsolete, as NFS for example. time to finish

f
fox345 21.03.20

4 resident like the second dead space pleased with the continuation and further that here and there turned into pumping money into the franchise.

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 21.03.20

Igyana Well, they were asked to return to the roots they came back and correctly done.For aficionados of the 1,2,3 part.How was the first revolyushen,compared with sixth know everything.The series has found a buyer.For horrorshow et this horrible-horror Alan Weitz or whatever for grafodrocherov is kukuruzo.For aficionados of the slightly scary adventure is revolyushen.So I don't like nicada in the cupboards for that last alien not my,Not like stupid fighters with fancy graphs.This revolyushen for me the best option.Well, again judging by the sales of the first part and the success of the reissues of the first.Not only for me, many players of the late nineties and early two-thousand got his own game.Is it bad to modern gamers so the whole industry works.

D
Dreamcatcher888 21.03.20

Pretty, optimizirovannyi and hardcoreno, especially at the moment when inserting sestrenku. Sitting on the couch with a wireless 360 controller from the box and enjoy. The only thing I do not understand why you have to stretch the episodes, if the interval between them only a week. I understand there a month or two, as in the case of telltale or the life of strange, and since then the sense is, I think, no no.

_
__DOC__ 21.03.20

Is that the island Russian in Vladik?

K
Kageri Sendou 21.03.20

Something the game is short it seemed to me,ran for 1 hour 36 minutes....

A
Ardan 21.03.20

__DOC__
In the beginning, when Claire wakes up in the camera, you can hear Russian speech from the speakers.

v
varw 21.03.20

well played 33 min and alone and Reid well, better than 6 for sure well great game though up to 4 does not hold and the lag is inagda

I
Ivan Lyalyuk 21.03.20

Cons not much at all, the game itself is not bad but still could all just give and then broke for the episode, idiotiz as so resident to play? in short I would not have bought it.

Igyana
Resident had long since lost the feeling of fear , and we povzrosleli, more horrow povyhodilo and we do not what to see. And now, because the dude can't remember how kojima's name pomoymu not resident long with 4 parts. the atmosphere was gone was just a soulless picture the idea of course in this part of intrigued what will happen next but the fact that they just took and cut my game is beastly especially since the game is not. For everybody.

T
TerryStarr 21.03.20

Heh... used to, grew up... lots of whining... etc.
The game is fun, and it is their task successfully.
I'm not fond of horror in General. but this game is fun.

T
Taurin78 21.03.20

finally came out so I was waiting for this part

S
Skri 21.03.20

Good impression.
Coop in the RAID is missing and Rednet but they then cut.

B
Beirut 21.03.20

The credits went longer than the whole episode, why bother to break the game,
Many people write about the lags and friezes XS torent Edison had no problems.

X
X_ray_83 21.03.20

Yes it is better 6 pieces ! And horror places to eat, so everything is OK. But I will wait for all the episodes.

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 21.03.20

Oh well in a week the second episode.That's when the second episode will be released boards is a mystery.Zadolbalsya wait about revel you perfectly panalee what I want to say+1. Ppks. The game is very happy, sitting relaxed in a chair, not laying bricks, enjoying the story and gameplay. RE is no longer horror, but as Zabargad, with the aim to cope with almost five plus points).Got literate.Yes, for those who have nostalgia,appeared on the Russian Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty.You remember the funny green man.

_
__DOC__ 21.03.20

Ardan
And that I missed something.

B
Botponevole 21.03.20

In the beginning of the game a bit boring when playing for Clare ie everything seems fine, but nothing special well, a zombie, looking for bullets, as always, but the part of Barney with a girl I liked really something new for me. He looked a little RAID, this is still the same RAID, but so to speak, on steroids ie the dynamics and speed increased.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 21.03.20

Fell asleep after 40 minutes...thought that the faster of the first part get bored(

N
Nemezis 21.03.20

I read a bunch of negative Incentive and really psyched on this shit. And the game was worthwhile!

The gameplay itself hasn't changed much since the first part Reveals. But there are some significant changes.

- the ability to evade (pumped). A very useful thing. Resident lacked her (such a feature was only in RE3)
- ability to squat (pumped). Also a good thing. Now in the game you can sneak up on a zombie or try to slip in. Primitive, but still a plus to tension.
- as you may have noticed - pumped perks. It's simple: looking for gems and money improve characteristics of the character.
- the companions are special skill, and part of the gameplay is tied to these abilities.

In short, as a continuation Revelant, the second part is quite a good thing. 7 points she deserved for sure. At the very least.

PS. Forgot to add: the PC version has no offline co-op. This, of course, fail. If fixed - put 8.
----------------
Dreamcatcher888

I thought so too, but always came out the masterpieces that brought me back into the world of gaming. Yes, many have become boring, but talented developers never cease to amaze. Like in music, only seven notes, and the melodies are always different. So here, the conveyor pushes, and talented projects beckon ago )

S
ScorPion20010 21.03.20

Well I played in the new part of Resident Evil Revelations 2 and what can I say. With such an attitude to the game, CAPCOM will probably go bankrupt very soon and sell the rights to the Resident Evil series.
Must begin with the known issues. This is of course optimization. On my Nvidia GeForce 780ti the game manages to freesite on some points, but about the drawdown FPS in moments where you have to Shine a flashlight Moira, I generally keep quiet. There is somehow magically manages to drop the FPS right up to 30 (Luckily I have a Resident Evil HD REMASTER is in stable 60 FPS. Although all my friends the game lag terribly. Which is very strange because the game 2002). Just say the game I have a license purchased on Steam. In my personal opinion a game with such terrible graphics today is simply obliged to keep a stable 60 FPS, but apparently CAPCOM have completely different opinion. Yes, without a doubt CAPCOM, and maybe it will fix in the next patch, but who is she will need? The very same graphics look very disgusting. No controversial characters are drawn well, but the environments and the zombies themselves are blurry in the extreme. Even if you take the same part 4 as for me she is better looking in terms of the environment.
Now about the game in General. Start with the fact that CAPCOM got lazy in the region. That gave us a new in RAID mode? We were told that there will be 200 levels, and what we get in reality? The levels are completely copied from the first part of Revelations and from the sixth part of Resident Evil. Why on earth I need these levels? I have seen enough in the previous parts and pass them again I have no desire. Now about the characters in the RAID. Running animation of the characters all the same and if it normally looks at Claire, then Wesker with that animation runs like a little schoolgirl. Promised Hank is completely copied from the first Revelations. They at least would have made it a new animation of impact, but no, they completely copied it from the first part. The same could be said about Wesker copied from Resident Evil 5. New feature Gestures I was also impressed. Those who played Lost Planet 2 will immediately understand that these same gestures are copied from the above mentioned games. As for me it's utter arrogance on the part of CAPCOM.
In the very same campaign which run for 2 hours I saw little that is new except for the constant freezes and FPS drops. And why on earth do divide the game into episodes? The feeling that CAPCOM just didn't finish the game before release, and the publisher asked them to release the game in time. And what to do in this situation? The answer is simple: divide the game into episodes.
The characters themselves do not cause absolutely no emotions. Obviously drunken in appearance Barry then went in search of his lost daughter and who took the path of a girl Natalia. And Moira which is not what puts her father Barry and mother at every opportunity. That's what moral principles dictate this game. Separate a local system of microtransactions. It's just a disease of the modern gaming industry. I buy a full game for no small amount of money, but in the end I still have to pay for small things in the game. Which in principle is not really needed, but still the fact remains. If the first part of Revelations, we paid in-game currency to expand the backpack in the RAID for weapons. Here we offer you the same thing but for real money, specifically 49 rubles for 72 additional beds. Arrogance and rushing. Where is the so-called promised local co-op in the PC version of the game? The answer is simple, it is simply not present in the PC version of the game. What Steam said after the game. Of course local co-op I do not really need, but this is a sorry deception consumers of the product. And now the question remains about the online part of the regime the RAID that CAPCOM promised to release a 4 episode game. Believe it or not after that is unknown.
Also separately want to say about controlling games with the keyboard and mouse. In one word it is just disgusting. Camera lives its own life. For some reason I when I run a character and want to roll in the other direction by pressing A or D the character does not rotate, and the camera itself. I always played all the new part of Resident Evil on the keyboard and I was more or less comfortable (especially in Resident Evil 5 management for me is beyond praise), but here, after half an hour of climbing in the control settings I just took the controller in hand.
The game I was very disappointed. I paid 949р. not completed yet in fact the game. I very much regret. There are of course in the game a few interesting things. Such as more sophisticated mechanics of stealth and some semblance of atmosphere to the old parts of Resident Evil. But all these advantages just get lost among all this self-copying and the optimization of the game. In General, and generally my assessment of the game 5.5 of 10. And then more for what there is our old friend Claire.

PS Please note that this review is prepared at the time of the first episode. At the end of all episodes of the game my opinion may change for the better or worse.
P. P. S. we can only hope for the imminent release of Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition on the PC and pray to CAPCOM necesari it, too.