3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20 08:05 pm

Cheats, gamplay questions (Need for Speed: Carbon)

I found a list of cars Carbon'a, but the Pagani Zonda is not there ((

http://www.nfscars.net/showroom.php?section=nfs10
274 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20

...without going through the career again you can not do

F
FenomenGT 21.03.20

I was right about the fine 50,000. Really how much for the broken Bobby I don't know.

B
Big_Ranger 21.03.20

All figured out. There is written Play in career mode. Turned out, when he lost one competition in career mode. That is, it was not necessary to lose your entire career, and just simply did not win one match in career mode

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

That is, it was not necessary to lose your entire career, and just simply did not win one match in career mode

Please tell me, it's like, but I imagine something I did not imagine ...

B
Big_Ranger 21.03.20

What, to come second and not to move the track, and agree with his losing.

d
diversant-05 21.03.20

A lot of p-dobolu!
They say I'm so and so quickly got ahead of Darius. They say it so easy, so very simple.
99% here vigorous statements is nonsense!!!
I went through the entire career went for 4 cars. If not citesi, it is a lot of money not to collect.
2 the coolest mine carts is a Viper and a Lamborghini gallardo.
Darius I defeated only 2 times:
1 time - apparently randomly lucky on Vipere at the beginning of the 1st paired the race overtook him and miraculously managed to hang on 10 seconds;
2nd time on the 2nd paired race a Lamborghini gallardo at the end of the 2nd race slipped 10секунд.

In this case, for all the time series the FINAL RACES, more than 30 TIMES!!!
Although previous NFSы did not cause such big difficulties.
So, it is not necessary here La-La: they say I am very smart,and all the other Fuckers.
FINAL 2 Races with Darius is very complicated and pass them pretty hard.

L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20

Maybe here is PI..doboly, but don't make such harsh conclusions. To each his own! All play differently, someone better - who is worse... And if you found it so difficult, do not sign under it the rest!!! I will say for myself: five times (the first 4 I just fell into the canyon) went from Darius to 140 meter lead on the merc for 10 seconds and victory. And there was not much difficulty... and I will repeat: to EACH HIS own!!!

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

I passed Darius so on the Lancer, to get around it, I DO NO ATTEMPT failed, so I had to go both atama. Attempts took about 30-35 in a row, in the end reached that recruited me points was over 7 meters before the finish ... But still Thank God I won, to spare leaving 33(!!!) points... this is it ...

G
Grid Demon 21.03.20

hi all how to get 20 Zash races I ProShow and not can't do not pokazyvaet that praedo and like 1,000,000 dollars

G
Grid Demon 21.03.20

and what Tanka 3 number of sampa agile Skylark or other podskazhyte

s
show_off 21.03.20

REdox
A human would be if you lose his career? In more detail,pliz.
all:
my friend said that all bosses will be returned;is that true?

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

my friend said that all bosses will be returned;is that true?

They vozvratitsya only at the end of the game to the main enemy, Darius. That is, when you win, at the end of the game, you'll have to defeat them in a circle and sprint in the canyon, and then Darius.

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

and what Tanka 3 number of sampa agile Skylark or other podskazhyte
Mitsubishi Lancer IX MR Edition

hi all how to get 20 Zash races I ProShow and not can't do not pokazyvaet that praedo and like 1,000,000 dollars

You need to win 20 Outrun races in career, ie, with the cars as you ride through the city and the meeting offer you miniduel.

s
show_off 21.03.20

THANK you !!!
and about 1 question ?

G
Grid Demon 21.03.20

ReDoX it's not what you said those 50 duels I proshol this is kakieto other Zash race 20 races in Karera and 1000000 how to earn

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

2 fan of gta
To come second and not to move the track, and agree with his losing(this boss IMHO).

[
[KWAZAR] 21.03.20

People do che NCU store motors car racer ahead of the 21 due to the motor that deletefile!

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

There is no shop, everything is done in your garage and choose Customize, then Performance, and finally the Engine and put the engine that you already opened.

G
Grid Demon 21.03.20

20 Zash races in Karera and 1000000 how to earn how fun and what a race but that's not the controversy tipo riders

L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20

Well I've already written about this race. Che, it didn't work?