3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20 08:05 pm

Cheats, gamplay questions (Need for Speed: Carbon)

I found a list of cars Carbon'a, but the Pagani Zonda is not there ((

http://www.nfscars.net/showroom.php?section=nfs10
274 Comments
Sort by:
M
Midfield 21.03.20

Zadolbali! What car to beat Darius?

D
Diablo208 21.03.20

I Skalník ahead.

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

2 Bradley

In the first povorote no brakes and acceleration stick him in the ass, he wobbles, you'll be in the drift, but faster it will come out of it and overtake the enemy, and then just survive the first 10 seconds and you win.

G
Grid Demon 21.03.20

WHAT VERSION IS NEEDED FOR THE PIRATE TO PLAY THROUGH THE INTERNET OR JUST DO NOT

M
Midfield 21.03.20

And in the canyon like?

p
paata 21.03.20

what to do in the second race when Nikki teaches me how to use the Navigator?

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

You need to act according to its commands, i.e., accustomed to each of the helpers, first press left Ctrl and look at the work of the blocker, then the same button to scout and drifter(you will need to stand right behind him and press the button, then you will dramatically accelerate).

p
paata 21.03.20

I have Nicky says nothing just goes in a circle

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

Well, you need to press left Ctrl, then activate the scale helper(light green), stand under her sprays =))) and she says that everything passed.

p
paata 21.03.20

thank you

M
Midfield 21.03.20

As in the canyon?

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

2 Bradley

So what I wrote above( from 29.12.06 10:41) - this is about the canyon ! There all easy, though it is a little unfair method of victory ...

M
Midfield 21.03.20

Ahead of him! Sent for the car keys!

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

What keys ? Very interesting to me... Like when you beat the main boss he just tells you things, but the car does not give, she only appears in the bonus list... And how are you ?

M
Midfield 21.03.20

Yes, I'm just saying...

B
Big Man 21.03.20

People tell me how to open the camo vinyls?

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

You'll need to take race Series of events, or if there are none - then go to Rewards and see what you have to do to open this set of vinyl.

L
Light HammeR 21.03.20

Accumulate a fine of 50,000 while in Career - I never realized that I needed to do to accomplish the task.Climb on foreign forums-it says that the fine is a fine.Damn,but what's the penalty then ? Bounty chtoli or what.And in order that the job is confirmed I have to catch ? In any case, I stole from the cops 31 minutes and smashing them and ramming civilian and the speed limit and cut off the way,all of it...in the end I think it's time to give up and stopped and gave me a fine of some 2,400 bucks ) ridiculous penalty for such destruction.T.e. in order for me to gain poltos I have to chase them the whole day ? )

L
Last Exception IO 21.03.20

It's probably in the amount of all chases need to recruit 50,000. I also have in average 1 chase 2000. A total of 25 chases)

s
show_off 21.03.20

No need for one pursuit to recruit.EA has not lost his kindness...