3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20 08:05 pm

Cheats, gamplay questions (Need for Speed: Carbon)

I found a list of cars Carbon'a, but the Pagani Zonda is not there ((

http://www.nfscars.net/showroom.php?section=nfs10
274 Comments
Sort by:
s
show_off 21.03.20

ReDoX
I'm not talking about that.quote from the tip that goes in the download:If your car gets arrested 3 times, and last time you will not be able to pay the fine,the game is overend quote. don't know if that will be game over ?

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

Then all you'll do in the main menu and you will have to re-start a career, because you lost !

D
Dron[KR] 21.03.20

The people I'm still unplayable in the Carboniferous (comp Fig) :((((
tell me, NEON(not the car!!) in the game there???? How many screens looked nevidel!!!!!!

s
show_off 21.03.20

[USSR]Andrey
tell me, NEON(not the car!!) in the game there???? How many screens looked nevidel!!!!!!
AND YOU WILL NOT SEE !!! NEON IN NEED FOR SPEED:CARBON NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t
topotam 21.03.20

Damn all those guys do not understand..... Passed three territories and opened the following red. So no way to go guys, if someone breaks, all... Khan, hold back all the time outperform those who have neither the desire nor the opportunity. Took place before this with absolutely no codes and almost all the races on the first try, but then tried with the codes - bought the coolest cart has nafarshirovat it to the maximum (all the strips are almost at the maximum), so the same... well, where, Comrades, the BALANCE... the kind of Garbage I swear!!! Outraged to the limit!!!

H
Homyak-Dzheday 21.03.20

So do not pass those guys, if one breaks, all Khan...

There is not in the car business,and in the driver ) and the team is what is given to you? If you can't beat pulling ahead of the rider,then use drafter for bargain speed,or a blocker that will knock the competitors out of the way...That is in addition to your driving skills,a great role plays the correct coordination of the team...

P. S. Today was finally the final race with Darius...Managed to overtake him on one of the bends and hold 10 seconds ahead...In my opinion this is the most difficult final boss in the games of the series NFS )

t
topotam 21.03.20

To Hamster Jedi
But damn blocker is a theme I use it from the beginning, and drifter no taxis at all, because it prevents more often...

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

So no way to go guys, if someone breaks, all... Khan, hold back all the time outperform those who have neither the desire nor the opportunity .

My advice - go through the Checkpoints and Drifts to conquer territory in the red zone, i.e. if it is impossible to overtake rivals, go racing without them, and what I have already written.

_
_lR 21.03.20

Almost all the races on red passed on the RX-7. I agree that it is in the driver ) Drafter fucking helps (if you know how to use)

t
topotam 21.03.20

Okay, okay the driver... I Will try further :)

_
_lR 21.03.20

On the red part of the race, I have difficulties not caused, but when it's been almost all decided to go race wars (those after the boss opens) - 21-x still remain. So here I first felt the difficulty of the last stage of the game. I then murcilago (in my translation) was, so the first round like they normally go, and the second bypassed parchami as standing, and on a straight line with no nitro, and I myself on nitrous went. One is still possible for the mirror to go, but three!!! And ahead of only Porsche, and the rest - even muscles I did quietly. That's such a strange thing. I this race and failed (

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

In short my advice is to first 1.5 round Storica to go in the crowd, not to be outdone, but also not to break away, and the last semicircle pedal to the metal with nitrogen and bullet - time and everything is OK, then you will win ...

_
_lR 21.03.20

I tried that. if you walk in the crowd, then all 3 Porsche faster than a couple of seconds. after one and a half circle begins to spread further and they will not catch up.

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

So what did you think the car chase ? For each district , where the race war, preferred their cars, since this district was created by their har - Kam.
Downtown - Tuner
The one on the left(can't remember the name)- Exotic
Lower - Muscule
Silverstone - generally difficult for all kinds of cars.
In short, depending on the area choose the appropriate vehicle, tune it and ride.
IMHO.

K
Kolman 21.03.20

Came like to end my last race with the guy in the cap. Podezzhayu first to the finish and a bummer. My car stop and he quietly reaches the finish line. What is a Blizzard?

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

How to stop ? I myself was nothing like this. Please describe in more detail what exactly is happening and what this means, but we'll see.

K
Kolman 21.03.20

Well with Darius (like that's his name) 2 races. First I walk, everything is normal. The second in the canyon for the first time (when it starts,he goes first) lose. The second (where the first food I) can't win because the finish (there is still a descent from the hill) appears akrat like I crossed the finish line but I never made it there, and Darius quietly arrives to the finish. They tell me that I'm the second. ViDi will have to do to overtake when he first.

N
Next to Nothing 21.03.20

To Kolman
just at thee end points before you finish it=)

K
Kolman 21.03.20

what

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

Kolman

So, look, there are 2 options:

1)In Phase 1(when you go behind him) you can get behind Darius very much, and you write that in 10 seconds you should catch it, if you don't have time to do it, you lose
2) When Stage 2(when you're on the way ahead), Darius conquers you have points that you scored in Step 1, and if you're going to give it a go up close to you, then the scale of points reaches 0, the time has not yet finished the race, then you are also lost ...