3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 22.03.20 07:19 pm

Mages, Templars or neutral? (Dragon Age 2)

sobstno who chose?? and the sales of the XS.. and those right and those wrong..
220 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dieser 22.03.20

Well, when I wanted to choose neutrality, Meredith said, like all the train is gone, or we, or they, etc.
In any case, have to kill the bosses of both parties. Who would not have chosen. MAG'll go mad through blood magic, Meredith the sword from the idol.

E
Elim1nated 22.03.20

Chose to side with the mages yet, although personally more neutrality supported. Like blood magic is not good, and all the mages to be locked up\to destroy is also bad.

S
S.A.T.A.N.A 22.03.20

If Isabella is not the relic was stolen and did not result in Kunar, the Governor would survive. If the Governor had lived, Meredith would not have come to power. If Meredith came to power, mages no one would be persecuted. If mages no one is persecuted, they would not stick out. If though something from this not happened, it all would have ended very differently.

D
DemonXXXL 22.03.20

neutral or not, I stood up mages because Templars are stronger)

O
OleTurok 22.03.20

For mages but not for those who use blood magic for evil(because he is the mage of blood))

R
RAGE_GTX 22.03.20

Mages, no one should be locked up.

V
Virus-t 22.03.20

Honestly thought for a long time for someone the same... still chose the mages because Bethany with them

M
Maokai 22.03.20

S. A. T. A. N. A
Yes LAN che is if Hawke killed the darkspawn in General wouldn't be a problem=)

x
xa4apuri88 22.03.20

After all I have regret that played a mage in DA and spared them the need to destroy every single one of them CTAB over to madness.Yu

x
xa4apuri88 22.03.20

Maokai

Yes LAN if it comes to it, if any one Mor has not been exterminated the Templars, not mages of a certain Megalib crank related to Germogenov around the world dragon Age

B
Boratik 22.03.20

xa4apuri88
That's it, I agree that if the mages and Templars are bad, what for to try to change something, let them then let Moore and that he took over the world, and th, then neither the mages nor the Templars, nor the same qunari!

B
Boratik 22.03.20

Went for the mages because of Bethany and Andres (He is my healer good) =)
Right now, a mage went, I think about my brother to go for the Templars or for the sake of Anders and other mages, again, for mages, do you think?

K
KiberGitler 22.03.20

A master of ceremonies.

e
efefe 22.03.20

AAA urgently people who choose mages or Templars.Andres idiot blew up the Church , so that the neutral has been lost.He played the magician brother on the side of the Templars.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 22.03.20

In General, a difficult situation. Both are good, I can't even imagine what could be a compromise, perhaps it does not exist. There will always be struggle, there will always be unhappy, will always be fear.
I agree with the Varrick :D
pix.PlayGround.ru

It is a pity that the Defender not have such a luxury...

If Isabella is not the relic was stolen and did not result in Kunar, the Governor would survive. If the Governor had lived, Meredith would not have come to power. If Meredith came to power, mages no one would be persecuted. If mages no one is persecuted, they would not stick out. If though something from this not happened, it all would have ended very differently.

Oh, well you bent... Maybe start with if Bartrand took idol finish then Anders would've blown up the Church ? There are many factors influenced the outcome.

F
FaiVer 22.03.20

How to become a Governor? Tried tried but still can

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 22.03.20

FaiVer
Something you're not in the topic came
Issues in the passing game

S
SAORGA 22.03.20

and those right and those wrong..
No. Meredith is insane and this is confirmed by the final battle with her and the idol.

R
RazorPinsk 22.03.20

Maokai
++1
HAHAHA!

S
SAORGA 22.03.20

And Anders - well done. I always wanted to undermine the fucking Church nafig. He turned my dream in the game :)