3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 22.03.20 07:19 pm

Mages, Templars or neutral? (Dragon Age 2)

sobstno who chose?? and the sales of the XS.. and those right and those wrong..
220 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verka Smerdyuchka 22.03.20

SAORGA
Do you think that his actions towards something good has resulted? To undermine the temple, a symbol that for many is considered a Shrine? What was it about? The Church should not stand aside kaboom!!! Is the biggest nonsense in the game, I Anders drove.

V
Valius 22.03.20

Funny choice: either bad ending or very bad )) to Protect the innocent, that will still be guilty sooner or later (judging by the act of the master circle) and start a war or to help the insane, for which the army is innocent of the temple and set the world under a dictatorship of fear. Though in the game and went for the mages, for some reason, after the final Templar I have become more sympathetic (not counting Meredith).

P. S. Anders, though framed real, but handsome. It's a pity Sebastian declared war on Circolo in the end (due to my refusal to kill Anders), Yes POF - still war could not be avoided...

S
Sir GoDric 22.03.20

Mages use blood Magic" just out of desperation, to blame and those and those ... and the Templars and mages equally hurt the city ...

V

Was the game a second time, chose the Templar now (first time for mages was), so the result is still the same: mages began to rebel, inspired by the example of the Defender. What kind of nonlinearity...

S
Sir GoDric 22.03.20

Here's Dragon Age 2, odd guys messed ... luchsheb a year later was released but I finished, and that sorry garbage linear, not the game with the first Dragon Age for her to even compete ...

Y
YLTRA_DOG 22.03.20

look and the thread is not to blow up the Church? or is this not possible?

L
Liriya 22.03.20

Yes, easier and those and others all blow up, they got their showdowns)

T
Toffix 22.03.20

What can I say, in every choice there are good and bad, the W2 and loved it.
Now, what happens when you choose sides:
1. If you're a mage, Anders is not killed, remains with you Isabella, all go to the mountains, and then diverge, except for Isabella.
2. If the Templars, Anders in any case will kill you remains Merril, you ask the people to lead the city and you become Governor, but then leaving town anyway.

T
Toffix 22.03.20

YLTRA_DOG
look and the thread is not to blow up the Church? or is this not possible?
Impossible.

F
FIRING 22.03.20

Merrill gets in most cases and in most cases remains with gg Isabella provided even a simple friendship.

F
FIRING 22.03.20

the Church he might not blow up, but the Reverend mother he always wets ))))

V

He blasts the Church in any way. I tried to refuse him help, but he's still got the material and have executed the plan... Again... nonlinearity XD

V
Valius 22.03.20

Toffix
If the Templars, Anders in any case will kill you remains Merril
Not quite. I don't know why, but I chose both options despite the fact that the romance was with Merril, but both results to stay with me Isabella. Maybe it's because I promised her to join her team on the new ship...

About the impossibility of the explosion, I can even proignoril quest and it still exploded...

105 22.03.20

the first time always pass for a good guy that already wings behind flutter :)
but I'll try it now all cut and hung up in the lights, only here, in this quest of evil?
hmm, a little son came to his father ...

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 22.03.20

First went to the mages, then beat for a Templar. Note the question - what is the difference? The Church was sprayed on the atoms thanks to Anders, the elf turns into a meat Golem, and Meredith drove with coils yet. Oh yeah, at the choice of the good Templars and cares for all of Orsino, the player is not tormented by the experience, it suddenly becomes bad and leaves his disciples to a certain death to cover the retreat... and it is not clear for which side in the end ... there was a brother that Hawk hated the entire first Chapter, as well as Servan, which I watched less than two minutes, and Nathaniel Howe. Still Flemet with Alistair was to finally bring this farce in the form of psychiatric hospitals... And please don't write here what Flemet or Alistair can still appear at the end under certain conditions, do not be surprised, but it will look...

S
Seryy Strazh Komandor 22.03.20

Chose to side with mages. This decision I made a long time ago, even before the release of DA2. Orsino was stupid of course that turned to blood magic and apparently failed to use it correctly.
The fact that Anders blew up a Church I really did not like. The fact that the Church supports neutrality is not a reason to destroy it. But still I left him in the party. Given a chance to correct mistakes, and in the battle against him much good because he's a great healer.

S
SAORGA 22.03.20

Verka Smerduchka
The Church has always lied to the people. It is not necessary, is a vestige of the public. I would even encourage it, if you could :) And a massive battle would be in any case.

Toffix
Isabella and Merril remain regardless of the choice of the parties. Depends on the novel.

S
SAORGA 22.03.20

Orsino was stupid of course
To say the least. I'm a nervous laugh half an hour was filled HD

becomes bad and leaves his disciples to a certain death to cover the retreat...
Ahahaha! And as a Defender nearby, so kindness itself. Well, what the hell?!

I didn't have Nathaniel in the end, as I have no idea how to go on a quest with it :)

V

SAORGA
Politicians lie to the people, we blow up the Parliament building?
And the Church for many in the first place - the symbol of the faith. Imagine what a monster looks like Anders in the eyes of believers? Oh, okay. But justification Anders?.. This is ridiculous. He only added fuel to the fire. As Orsino.
On account of the battle is unknown, nor deny or confirm it doesn't make sense, the developers have not left us this choice.

D
Docya 22.03.20

Held twice a game podderjivaya first mages(feel sorry for them,poor things forever repressed),then for fun I supported the Templars(although I really hated Meredith and I was grinning with her iskrivlennoi Royce,when the replicas with her, I condemned).
Got the achievement Glory of the Crown(in the end becoming the Governor of the city) by the side of the temple. Before the battle with Orsino - he mentioned that maniac who killed the mother of GG was his apprentice. Throughout the story I noticed that every MAG is committed to the rule spit on morality and literally walks over corpses. First priderzhivatsya neutrality to both sides, but personally resil that if I 3rd time through the game, then the mages ever to help will not. The Templars to me are more nice, not just those that maniacally trying to destroy all the magicians,and those who advocated the interests of Kirkkola and see. The Grand cleric very sorry - it is the only high-ranking official of the city, which is really defended the interests of all and was a stumbling block between Meredith crazy and maniacal sorcerer-rebel Orsino. With a great pleasure I killed Anders when he blew up the Church,and then nailed the main assholes, taking the throne of Cercola :)