3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 22.03.20 07:19 pm

Mages, Templars or neutral? (Dragon Age 2)

sobstno who chose?? and the sales of the XS.. and those right and those wrong..
220 Comments
Sort by:
F
Focusman 22.03.20

I was a mage

M
Morgoth Bauglir 22.03.20

The whole game is supported by mages, and in the end helped the Templars.

A
Arina3D 22.03.20

And deo and DE2 from the beginning to the end was on the side of the mages.

A
Aidana 22.03.20

After the foolish antics of Anders - explosion of a Church and think nothing happened. Sided with the Templars and beat everyone.

O
Ogrin 22.03.20

2 fuck - a force 3 fuck - is power.
There is all 3, Meredith on his head f*anuti Orsino fucking necrophiliac, about Anders finally silent. But to suffer for all mages have to chose them

v
vla-parfenkov 22.03.20

Kept neutrality, but in the end still sided with the mages because my sister was in the circle. But he is to subdue all magicians.

J
Just like old times 22.03.20

Chose the mages , although there any side are not choose one way or another the process of destruction went on , the circles of other countries rise , the war begins )

S
SAORGA 22.03.20

Verka Smerduchka
I am responsible for the events in Kirkwall. And I don't understand HOW the FUCK ALL THIS snowballed INTO an UPRISING??? But once so, I'm just glad. Love to do the revolution :) I've got all happy. Down with the Church svodoba YES!

Still don't know why everyone didn't like the explosion of the Church? Do not look at the charges against Anders, so he therefore did not like. Man follows his beliefs :)

J

I liked: 'D
and babahnul God forbid )
no , really, blame the justice or his revenge now? )

L
Liriya 22.03.20

It would be better do the whole city is undermined to edrene hair dryer. There is generally nothing to regret. And the blood mage would become less, and the Templars and all their crazy leaders) And the heroes back to Ferelden - there is at least more or less in order.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 22.03.20

SAORGA
I liked Anders, despite this nonsense that he did.

Liria
Uhh, like... hard.

S
SAORGA 22.03.20

Liria
In-in. Well this is madhouse, not a city :)

Verka Smerduchka
If not this stupidity, then mages would be further oppressed.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 22.03.20

SAORGA
Maybe it would have ended the world. Killed crazy Meredith and decided on that. And so began a direct revolution.
Well, what do you imagine of free mages? What do you think, what it all lead?

J

Verka Smerduchka
World this case would not have ended , because not everyone thinks its crazy )
What do you think, what it all lead?
Say it , the chaos it will bring anyway , there are always those who will abuse vengeance , magic, and the Templars begin a systematic hunt for all in a row )
in General, and you want and pricked )
but what happened in the Dungeons still too out Fereldens circle were pacified once or twice and abscissa ) although he finished poorly , but at least not because of the oppression of the Templar )

Z
Zvezdnaya Pyl 22.03.20

Picked mages and Templars. So, there is little nuance. Right destruction a Bishop of the Church, and as such we do not, except Meredith wasn't supposed to send a request to the main office? Remember the same from DAO to Gregor as he held the poor man? Therefore, even supporting the entire game Templar embodies law and order, then inevitably on the side of the mages will go. This explains by the way that Meredith attacking in the final, even if you are allies, just wants to get rid of the witness.

O
Ogrin 22.03.20

Meredith at that time was shit, the main thing mages to kill. But Anders blew up the last person who tried to prevent a massacre (the Reverend mother).

M
Mazafakerdrake 22.03.20

I prefer the side of the temple, to me they are in DAO is more like it, I to fight the pestilence took

S
SAORGA 22.03.20

Verka Smerduchka
Meredith so would just leave it there? If you remember from her at the end, and deny the Templars, but it still rages. So the world would not be in any case. And this was not razrastani in the uprising. Developers here are wildly messed and exaggerated.

V
Vasiliy_Gey. 22.03.20

the smartest was the elf gotowy smatalsya in tevinter they certainly will find use his gift there would have calmed him down

J
John Lokk 22.03.20

Neutrality-then no. I laughed when Meredith said, who do You think hawke?
Hawk: Yes, you go all out yourself! And she told him uh no, let's choose.
Actually, Meredith, it turns out the roof blew off anyway because of the artifact, and Anders because of his spirit. Still mages pity, because among them there are good, although the Range just because of the sisters and save mostly. Altina Reverend mother hardly prevented obsessed with the idea Meredith. And Altini role in the plot was generally passive.