3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angel_Trent 01.10.19 11:42 am

Interesting glitches and bugs (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Briefly: the one that ran, playing Kotor 2. Today I check something out and then write. Twice this fucking bug open :-E
166 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mauser 01.10.19

Offhand the most famous: infinite sissy in the cave on Korriban,endless robes Handmaiden,double Acadiana Worlds,the protection of the shed on Dantooine...will add,if you still remember.

s
scareproof 01.10.19

interesting:

when in the beginning you're going to kill Lopaka Slaska, it may not to run to his room and stay to watch you Ruban mercenaries.

M
Mauser 01.10.19

Oh yeah,when Atton attack Willecke,can run off and camping out behind the counter.

From the same series: LCI read that from Zion you can hide behind a pillar,but then the information is unconfirmed.

s
scareproof 01.10.19

From Zion? Yes, I'm just so with him and Mach :-D... And when Cray fight, and her wandering swords is also the same... Only there I'm not hiding, I run...

M
Mauser 01.10.19

O_o...the Real munchie demolition of Zion, 3-4 crit, actually:)

s
scareproof 01.10.19

I'm different... but the Zion - loser. Nihilus cooler. With his grandmother not to compare, because it is really cool.

by the way, Atton I the sisters also ran over to the table and were all killed because of him, with a gun.

M
Mauser 01.10.19

Mmm... disagree...Sion and Nihilus - weak...especially Nihilus three soak.

But swords are much more powerful (especially three of them and one of you:)

W
WOLF7 01.10.19

I once lost Cray (in a ship it is not, in the commands list either).
And once in the enclave, I had two maids and all you can talk.

M
Mauser 01.10.19

:P

pix.PlayGround.ru

s
scareproof 01.10.19

I hate the moment:

the first time you get to the Academy on telos, you are greeted sister Echani, and said, lay down your arms and we will not hurt you.

I tell them it's Okay.

And stupidity here - HE gets into a fighting stance without a weapon... Che hnya???

HATE - When on Telos with Bao a Fool break the shields, it looks disgusting it is waving his sword, and this shield is open... well, no, could do to he your favorite guy?

M
Mauser 01.10.19

Oh,you should have seen how he reveals the Blaster :)

s
scareproof 01.10.19

saw-saw... a nightmare...

again - moisten VIZAS to ship. Finish off. She sits down and starts TALKING, like, you're strong, well, kill me. We th thread are talking about. And then she makes a strange movement. SHARPLY stands, mangles and faints. The question is - why?

I'm not talking about how the cuts Svetovaja not the lightsaber...

I'm not talking about how Atton manages the ship... (Though hands on Claudia put opt...

I'm not talking about how GG treats a patient guy on Nar Shada the...

And about how GG behaves in battle with the beasts... (any)

M
Mauser 01.10.19

Yeah,it's funny when you hit Visas lightning,even without weapons.She complains that you broke her sword

s
scareproof 01.10.19

fun...

when first time I see grandma in the morgue, you'll talk to her and she sits in the Lotus position and meditates. Come near her again, start talking, she gets up and no longer sits...

M
Mauser 01.10.19

Apparently,sees no point,if you interrupt her again...

A
Angel_Trent 01.10.19

I have a glitch on Telos was. Maybe because of the fact that cheats use.
Maids: Pass the ammunition.
GG: over my dead body
Maids: I will not Repeat
GG:Scared cat sausage, okay

GG went to Atris, chatted. Return - Atton and Cray are with the maids, sorry, Atton lying unconscious, Cray meditating right there on the floor. And should be in a cage. Chatted with the Maid about afonskogo of echani, went to this, and he's cool as a cucumber. Well, I'm with Atton for a couple of words and phrases instead of get:

[Cheat/PC] the Conversation with Atris
[Cheat/PC]Back to the conversation with Cray

Went to Atris dialogue is buggy creepy, like count
Went to the grandmother - and it is not a word

T3 went to look, and instead of asking what happened I suggest to fix it.

O_O

s
scareproof 01.10.19

TOUGH!!!!!!

cheats even I have not activated never...

I hate the glitch when using worlds free the outcast of the tunnel-mazes at popular shade, there we listen to the speech of Viscose.
HATE is his monologue:
- Alarm? (dialogue not to miss a single button, and his voice we are listening to somewhere 20 seconds. Think for 20 seconds to say the word anxiety...)
- Who told you to open this door?
- How the Jedi managed to open the door outsi...
World. (The word Peace is pronounced 40 seconds)...

A
Angel_Trent 01.10.19

I'm interested in the game itself, so I use cheats to speed it. Oh, Yes, terribly annoying when this Viscous compels.

s
scareproof 01.10.19

it is direct to make svetovoi hochetsa... tiring.

s
scareproof 01.10.19

Oh! fresh glitch, check it all or not.

opposite the room, where sits the successor when he is still at the bottom of Dantooine, there is ANOTHER chamber. so - the door's got a HOLE - the pafinis model. check whether it all.