3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angel_Trent 01.10.19 11:42 am

Interesting glitches and bugs (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Briefly: the one that ran, playing Kotor 2. Today I check something out and then write. Twice this fucking bug open :-E
166 Comments
Sort by:
S
Self-Relliant 01.10.19

Trudy? Oh you think the toy went wrong =)

R
Ronan Dex 01.10.19

Well, if I have to start over, then I'll play for a dark Jedi! Me the game with this fucking glitch on the dark side sent, because I gave vent to hatred, anger t, etc :)

P
PuggZe 01.10.19

Can anyone be so. It was like this. On Dexone when the camp was attacked by the Sith, I put a lot of them were killed, murdered, when I ran and killed them all, then talked to me a mandolora, and there was a selection box of characters that will go with you to Onderon, choosing a companion, there was again a selection box of characters, but this time the game is simple curled, I had to cut these Sinha.
Or a bug on Nar shadaa, after I killed all the invaders of your ship, instead of the hologram of the planet (in the center of the ship) there was a full trenbolona thing until Padalka and after its appearance it was impossible to fly the ship ;) (Dada, many do not understand)))
Well, the bug from the developers of the kotoorye annoys me every time pass the game is COACH Mandalorian (in Altai form, which will return the CUPCAKE), after the Sith attack you kill them all, he will not stand in his place, he will stand somewhere in the center and shout at MANDALORIAN.

T
Ted 01.10.19

The Sith on Duxone one of the types of pumping freestuff =)

P
PuggZe 01.10.19

Not skazalby that freestuff, maybe they do not appear to infinity as korriban =)

s
scareproof 01.10.19

is that freeloading ) then just simply bypass the trigger ) and there it is missing )

P
PuggZe 01.10.19

Do not understand what kind of trigger did not understand where it is missing and don't know how to work around it, but so tada I'm wrong :S
=)

A
Apple aka ntKid 01.10.19

Bugs.. bugs.. I have a lot of bugs and glitches when you put 2 dual weapons, Saberi Darth lords, new lightsaber, adonye items of the Jedi and the Sith, a mandalore a Jedi with his Saberi, and at the same time kawara's boy. Because then bugaetsa free suffocation, lose of power shape\the sword (TECs), and with the allies some garbage going on. They are 99 or 100 % dark, then bright, then draw :)
Also found themselves locked in the room ZEZ-Kai-El, Warp Band'cheers saved ^^

Z
Zavisimost ot kofeina 01.10.19

I have a wild glitch occurs when the force field activate. how can I explain, um... if a hero go it will go only the glow of the force field and the head, the body will be like dragging for him. PTS scary and strange looks.
and there was this strange thing - after onderon joined the royalists, after all I began to take the dark Jedi, although at that time my status was neutral, closer to the light. it was not my last planet, but after I stopped to change the status of the force and continued to be confident that I am a dark Jedi, no matter what light steps after I tried to make a game that graduated from the formally dark, although he was neutral. I certainly understand that all of them wanted to believe that my exile - a fallen Jedi, but he was neutral!
then again the game is firmly frozen at the beginning, where the outside of peragus my hero stuck (well, he twitched a little, but he didn't move) in front of some pipes with pink smoke which killed KHP (which Atton warned), and of course died.

A
Apple aka ntKid 01.10.19

Here are the current that I came across this nonsense:
It drowned out the hunter from the citadel Viskis with a dart, threw 2 missiles, switched from unarmed to lightsaber and character without talking swoops in and knocks (missiles work wonders, KHP he lacked, the Juyo taxis)

D
Darth Ragnar 01.10.19

Lord! Faced with the problem, who can that can prompt. Has passed all the planets, and gathered together all the masters in Dantooine, the transition in the location of the Enclave the game throws at the main menu. Never threw for the entire game the first time you visit Dantooine everything was fine. Tried and one to go, and with the party, and through one entrance, and through the second. Patches put b and c is one hell throws and all. Maybe it was such a crap one? I here still think, can these Jedi began to slowly rebuild their enclave, and in this connection it loaded other models that I have for some reason turned out to be beaten and not read? How's the enclave? Same as on the first visit?

We can only hope that someone is still playing KOTOR =)

J
JerronnimO 01.10.19

If the Jedi killed, the enclave is the same, if not killed - on the contrary.

D
Darth Ragnar 01.10.19

Hmm... I Must try. I except Atris (which is to kill and not suggested) only one survived - with Nar Shadaa, sorry to kill will, like a sensible man.

W
WOLF7 01.10.19

so what. someone was killed and someone else not?

D
Darth Ragnar 01.10.19

Yeah, what's strange? Two was too many pretentious and show off - for which he received a light saber on a jug, and a third sensible guy himself from the Order gone, because they realized what they suffer from garbage - why kill him?

By the way, it worked, if you kill the entire Board, the game crashes =) took the game to the end - loved it! Amazing fantasy developers such a plot to weave, low bow to them 8) I can't find how in the Fallout after the game to go wander around the world, to communicate with people, to see how Vaklu the Onderon rebuilt..

PS. I and Atris left alive, this victory over her just a little prettier ;)

G
Gauranga 01.10.19

As in the first and in the second part there is a glitch on the cards different from Nvidia. Armor of the Sith is not silver, and bronze (for Radeon) or even some (e.g., black for the built-in Intel).

Here is an example (left on Geforce, right - Radeon)
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Sirinoeles 01.10.19

1 I Have Bao-Dur runs with two blades (regular not light), and so on the ship he engaged in repair, without releasing the swords from both hands. It looks - tough!
2 Another funny was a glitch on Nar Shaada (associated with the mod, apparently). There when just arrive, show the room with the mercenaries who Go-The lecture about the hunt for the Outcast. So, I have a character loaded directly into this location. At first I didn't understand at all. Standing in some hallway, with one side dead end with another door. Two portholes with a view of the cosmos. Ran to the door, opened it - and there they all are(mercenaries) in a semicircle. I stepped into the room and then started the clip. The effect of the presence, damn!)))
3 Bao-Dur, I have the lightest character. In the sense that it is not dark in any way, though you cry. Would dim, and after saving (or loading, I don't understand) he is again neutral. Here Svetlitsa without problems. Impenetrable type!

J
JerronnimO 01.10.19

I'm Bao-Dur always cheat dark or did he honestly became very dark, and he then followed me and the whole team.

S
Sirinoeles 01.10.19

I honestly become very dark and the whole team with me, except for Bao.

J
JerronnimO 01.10.19

Hmm, strange.