3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angel_Trent 01.10.19 11:42 am

Interesting glitches and bugs (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Briefly: the one that ran, playing Kotor 2. Today I check something out and then write. Twice this fucking bug open :-E
166 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vinze 01.10.19

There was one interesting glitch on Nar shadaa.When the World goes after a fugitive,then in the bar she needs to be in the suit,but something is buggy and it runs without a spacesuit

s
scareproof 01.10.19

Yes, about a suit very often, this bug appears...

M
MrZak 01.10.19

I had a glitch on the first planet... there I was immortal droids, had to pass by

s
scareproof 01.10.19

hmm, do you happen to KSE not amused? And if you're level 50 will raise the droids become such monsters that escape is necessary.

M
MrZak 01.10.19

no I was 26...

R
Revan 01.10.19

Shes too. O_o Why levels afford to raise?? You can directly abilities themselves to cheat and not to be soared.

M
MrZak 01.10.19

I tried to dial a certain level. I just killed all in its path and all)

s
scareproof 01.10.19

Bug:

Glycinol in the cave where you found the vision of the headstock, there is a glitch. If you choose a side headstock, you and I are on the same side and start watering your homies, then you can manage to catch a grandmother again, then the script will start again. I.e. it remains active, but if you wait a few seconds it disappears altogether.

Another bug:

On Duxone, in terms of battles. Penultimate gives Mandalorian Dueling Vibroking. So - last Mandalorians you can soak them. Especially if you take in the other hand another sword, it removed all restrictions. Ie can be treated, use armor, shields, even Force. Elementary, My Dear Watson.

P
Providec 01.10.19

I once installed a mod that adds the Power of turning anyone into a monkey with the Flash.I tried to do it with sitting Cray.The one in the form of apes,suddenly flew into the air and turned upside the head!:)))

s
scareproof 01.10.19

I think everyone knows that, but still:

In the transition from citadel station to the restoration zone, played videos. And between them is silly changing the resolution as if put the script in the place for a few clips in a row, and closed the script playback after each clip. That is - the Ebon hawk flies away. The monitor flashes. Ebon hawk arrives. The monitor flickers. Ebon hawk knocks the turret. Monitor blinking not the scripters made a mistake of course.

And yet - when all tasks for Italyantsev, they say - fly for the ship. Fit in the Docking module, say a snail, you need to get out of here.. He opens the door. Approach to the terminal to open the door directly to the hangar, and hit back not once, but twice. Obvious bug )

S
SPRATT 01.10.19

Who else the next thing tried? :

When Gandhara reputation to raise,may I ask why he follows the Traditions of Lifedebt and make sure that FSE is bullshit the dog, then give him a + 1 bonus to strength and -1 to intellectu, and you the dark side points and 1000 XP. And the option to talk about lifedebt not ubiraetsya. I really did not experiment to continue, but think it's 40+ strength and 0 intellect to do.

W
WOLF7 01.10.19

I tried. then a glitch happened and his intellect rises to a hundred with something =)))))

777Andrey777 01.10.19

I have about so I did stuff like Exiled. Just me all the time, tried to be dark, they are bright steel. I hate it so much. Maybe someone knows how this is mirrored by Gluck for x*y to eliminate.

R
Ronan Dex 01.10.19

HELP!!!!!!!! I'm stuck on Nar Shaddaa.At the very end, when talking with the mustachioed Jedi, I convinced him to meet with other masters,AFTER WHICH he melted into air, and LEFT ME LOCKED IN HIS APARTMENT.neither of which I can't do with a door when I click it, appears a message of type door closed from the inside.Maybe somehow you can teleport behind the door?or to the ship?Or is it a bug? If you know the answer, please

s
scareproof 01.10.19

I already answered mine that it is a bug, load the game early.

R
Ronan Dex 01.10.19

The last save I have on this ship goto, a hundred times, loaded and one hundred times the same thing:(

s
scareproof 01.10.19

look for even earlier save.

R
Ronan Dex 01.10.19

And no sooner, I for one slot is recorded.

s
scareproof 01.10.19

your problem) start again)

R
Ronan Dex 01.10.19

Damn it! All the planets passed, Nar Shaddaa accidentally left lastly, and here again, you, all our hard work down the drain:(