3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angel_Trent 01.10.19 11:42 am

Interesting glitches and bugs (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Briefly: the one that ran, playing Kotor 2. Today I check something out and then write. Twice this fucking bug open :-E
166 Comments
Sort by:
P
Petka Chehov 01.10.19

Nope...it's neutral...and when the Bazaar starts he just povorachivaetsya to you all!,...

B
Bolnorez 01.10.19

In my first Kotore bug. CFOR the second time has not appeared, after I refused to sell him Juhani, and did not allow her to kill him. All the planets orbited walked. And she still drives, he wants his blood. The second time for the light going through and the same thing again.

D
Darth Tral 01.10.19

I also have this problem with Koram. Tell me where it can be found the second time.

D
Darth Tral 01.10.19

Well someone knows something. Where The CRRF.

O
Okedoki 01.10.19

Still there is such a lag after the attack Visa, you bazarish with old woman allegedly vhat she did to my eyes , you're starting to show T3 , the engine further should be discharged, and the effect obtained, and so on indefinitely...I do Not know under what circumstances it fails, it seems to me if this Atton to a Jedi to do...

C
Chiezo 01.10.19

On Malacore looked at the sky (on some bridge) and I see there is a square of a different color. The top square of the sky is facing the wrong way. Trash :) And it's in this game!

Ibid., when the Wookiee World raises paw in the air, it appears as if hair. Or and should be?...

Even after installing ATI Tray Tools began glitches with the clips. After each clip when you return to 3D image was split in two, to overlap each other. Sometimes even exiting the game in Windows did not help, the picture continued to fail. Had to remove the Tools, everything is just normal.

Aiwaron, me, he and his friends met when I returned to the ship appears to be on Manana. Don't remember the first time or the second... But in General, not necessary. He will find you. If not, then it is a glitch.

s
scareproof 01.10.19

most glitches is when taking screenshots. damn, so you can see...

V
Vladir 01.10.19

2 CISO
Even after installing ATI Tray Tools began glitches with the clips. After each clip when you return to 3D image was split in two, to overlap each other. Sometimes even exiting the game in Windows did not help, the picture continued to fail. Had to remove the Tools, everything is just normal.
Kettle, Sweep check.

Ibid., when the Wookiee World raises paw in the air, it appears as if hair. Or and should be?...
This partak. Sometimes it is normal sometimes for the neck enough.

C
Chiezo 01.10.19

Vladir if you can decipher that for scan. In the settings for ATT? Where? Lock the frequency sweep does not help.

D
Darth Tral 01.10.19

Damn so KSOR, who the hell saw the second time. And do you know that the first KOTOR is reduced. I thought that only the second saphariny and is the first. NOT all included in the first kotor. For example the restored at dantooine after TARIS before fнклавом also Hutt.

s
scareproof 01.10.19

heh... well, what was NOT included in the first part except alnogo Hatta??

D
Darth Tral 01.10.19

Life, Yavin 4-locations, ending for a woman Revan dark more I do not know because of the recovery site all gone. I downloaded recovery, continuous glitches went in dantooine.

s
show_off 01.10.19

The ending of to Kill Bastila and die with a cart at the Forge of the Stars.Video is where the link to the trailer of ostanovki 2 TO.

V
Vladir 01.10.19

Yes. Vnature of Yavin che that was supposed to be. I immediately needresponse

s
show_off 01.10.19

Code for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

To get three extra secret planet enter during the game revealmap (obviously without the quotes). Except that to get to these planets not possible

T
Tayler Derden 01.10.19

Jeez nobody knows che MNU enters the game as I go on new game terrioriyu, just go through the door to another area (sometimes) the game crashes, says the type of memory can not be read Help pliz... the Virtual memory on the disk where the game is from 1000 to 2800 MB, what to do?

V
Vladir 01.10.19

It's one of the glitches in the game. But I have so rarely happens...

B
Bolnorez 01.10.19

Because I glucas Nar-Shadaa re-phliu. And Academy on Telos again passed. The scribe breaks off all the buzz. Sometimes I want to drop everything tries. Try, try, and then those! Some sort of Wagga Hutt you all podteret. Or your own companions.

T
Tayler Derden 01.10.19

Vladir
And as this bug be solved? And then all zh0pa, even the patch does not help...

V
Vladir 01.10.19

And as this bug be solved?
No... I Have the proshol