3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angel_Trent 01.10.19 11:42 am

Interesting glitches and bugs (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Briefly: the one that ran, playing Kotor 2. Today I check something out and then write. Twice this fucking bug open :-E
166 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bolnorez 01.10.19

Kayne
Look, there are some applets. They your system specifically for the game sharpened. Disable some not necessary applications, osvobozhdat more memory. Don't remember the names. Never used. Look chonit in the Internet. But it really works. I have a friend I see. The result is obvious.

C
Chiezo 01.10.19

I still have terrible glitches began when upgraded. And the first and second Kotor. After about half an hour of the game began to disappear teksturki, things, and people were sometimes black as ink filled and then stopped working control, the characters are spun in one place with a raised leg, on top of all that, the game would crash with a warning label from the driver, it would be nice to send the firm ATI report about the incident.

On what only did not sin - the bat video card with memory on the driver, that the game sees more video memory than there really is...

As it turned out, the reason quite grougi. The new computer is a processor with two cores. Their timers after a while resynchronized. Programs that use both cores, you start to send commands at random, and the circus begins...

Downloaded a special program to synchronize cores from AMD's site glitches are gone :)

P
PadonkASS 01.10.19

and I also texture made a new Up-graid for lightsabers and other badyagu so there TAKEAAAAAAAAAA priest words can't Express!!

and istcho this morning the light from the lightsabers I have not cleaned! fun but pisses me off

C
Chiezo 01.10.19

Sure! I light one of the swords seems to have stopped out after I put it in some fancy crystal, gluteny I guess. Then no alterations did not help. And ran with out a lightsaber :) Well at least it is at the end of the game was not so ashamed...

s
scareproof 01.10.19

well, I have in the first to the sword inserted heart guard is not closed too.

Z
ZaYaC[ERK] 01.10.19

for diabollic'a cha firewood vidyuhi crack! there minum g-force three need to have me on the beech this crap was stuck in the wood and raced!))))))

s
show_off 01.10.19

I go with two Saberi (blue, orange), so here goes: in most videos the blue sword would not pass out...And after them, while swords not turning on.

S
Sverhtarakan 01.10.19

in General, it looks like this. go closed, and then a transition to a new location, a video script.. and then the sword, it is not clear why. then re-open, close, and all type of top, until the next video.

s
show_off 01.10.19

it

E
Exiled 01.10.19

I have a glitch was(and is) when he first came on the Ebon Hawk and talked to Cray and Atton, UNAT somehow became completely dark. As the Glu to fix, and do not want this bastard to go?

s
show_off 01.10.19

If you have a lot of influence on it (somewhere 5-4 points), he will be in the power side that you stick to the wand )

E
Exiled 01.10.19

Yes, that's the problem: the impact of 56, I was light on 74 and it is completely dark, although sometimes after moving to another location become fully bright. How to deal with it?

D
Darth_Credocs 01.10.19

I once was such garbage,but then everything was again in its place,in short it Glitches

E
Exiled 01.10.19

What were you doing that it fell into place?

s
scareproof 01.10.19

glitches either themselves are, or if you start a new game. I have the first passage ruined the game save was eliminated after wave worlds hangaram on the Nar Shada - what didn't help load an earlier save - still throwing... I first started the game - then it took... so be glad your glitch is not fatal.

D
Denaturat 01.10.19

Damn and I have terrible graphics gucic half of the textures dumb the ones which are displayed in the first Qwake or any games of those times..............Vidyuhi I
GeForce FX5500 by the way a glitch I have in both parts of Kotor.........other games go normally

R
Revan 01.10.19

Just watched quite a stupid bug — as it should be, before leaving for Onderon at the base of the Mandalorians attacked the Sith-assassins are. But I just ran some point, or just happened by accident, but Sitka spawn at the gate for 10 minutes of real time. Only then I realized to go back and add on another half a dozen assassins, joyfully jumped out of the fog. Then spoke to me Mandalore and everything went on as usual.
Shaitan. %)

A
Angel_Trent 01.10.19

And, I've been there too... I also thought that it should be XD

s
scareproof 01.10.19

it's not a glitch, it's how it should be... this is a great place for pumping - they will spaunit'sâ until you approach the ship...

A
Angel_Trent 01.10.19

So after all it should be. Nah the Sith to be pumped? on Korriban well )) On these beast.