3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angel_Trent 01.10.19 11:42 am

Interesting glitches and bugs (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Briefly: the one that ran, playing Kotor 2. Today I check something out and then write. Twice this fucking bug open :-E
166 Comments
Sort by:
s
scareproof 01.10.19

pix.PlayGround.ru

this glitch constantly smiling... just press spacebar right before the battle and you'll see the same thing... )))

Z
Zigzag 01.10.19

rzhach! and how you learned about it?

s
scareproof 01.10.19

pressed the space bar before mahachai and found out... I just pre-pressed, I didn't want on me hangar immediately flew.

V
Vinze 01.10.19

And I have such a bug:
1.On the ship with me died Bao(CP-1 immediately after the battle on the ship, Bao must kill)
2.Eternal lockpicks in my backpack(don't know how?)
3.Hung in the air during a military jump

F
FableMan 01.10.19

I'm in:
On Peragus's from NC lives come down to zero, and... nothing!

s
scareproof 01.10.19

my tomb on Dexone Bao Dur was immortal. only that was long ago.

P
PadonkASS 01.10.19

and I was a glitch in summom the beginning, there Naldo to collect audio password and I had 2 DC's and then e...zero the console where you have to ispolzovatj password and then I didn't save T3 M4 and the game is having a brain fart on the surface of Telos when the droid should show the record of the expulsion of all standing and picking your nose

s
scareproof 01.10.19

Hmm, interesting... I Have Atton in the hidden Academy was lying somewhere near the door that leads to Atris...

T
Tayler Derden 01.10.19

I have a glitch that wikidot as soon as you enter a new area))) Not funny glitch((((

s
scareproof 01.10.19

Hmm, and how did you correct it?

T
Tayler Derden 01.10.19

scareproof
Stored in front of each door to a new area:\
But at least not have to start over 6 missions before...

s
scareproof 01.10.19

hmm, if not saved - crashes?

D
Diabollic 01.10.19

Guys tell me what to do!
Have Ustanovil Kotor 2. Start a new game tried Persian and all the rules!
How current it is, the game freezes dark screen and zero emozii(((
if you press Esc kada video goes, the game freezes
Tell me what to do???

T
Tayler Derden 01.10.19

Pirates I guess. A stripped-down version or the PC is not suitable for the ICI. requirements.

D
Diabollic 01.10.19

XS game on 4 disks in inete rocked.
Before going though with another disk ustanavlivat.

G
Genesis_X 01.10.19

I don't know how good you can consider it a glitch but still.
In short, in the prologue all the clothes that Sabira T3 on the ebon hawk, pick it up when it completely passes the prologue. But if you parabati belongings, to return to the cockpit and click skip prologue, then all the items collected remain T3. This lock picks and spare parts and the gun, etc.

L
Lord Sidius 01.10.19

I don't know about you, but I have a game, in a camp Mandalorian the attack of the Sith.
If you don't kill 10's at the entrance of the headquarters, the inflow of the Sith is endless!

s
scareproof 01.10.19

genesis-x - never noticed. this glitch need to use actively - and in the beginning with things much pressure.

Lord Sidius is not a glitch, that's the idea. use this place for leveling your character. this is not the only place to pump.

P
Petka Chehov 01.10.19

Here kirdyk....no I can not help...if that is in the Caves on Korriban...
ruined passage...instead of Revan appeared I! all doors are closed.....
pix.PlayGround.ru

L
Lord Sidius 01.10.19

Che can not kill?