3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angel_Trent 01.10.19 11:42 am

Interesting glitches and bugs (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Briefly: the one that ran, playing Kotor 2. Today I check something out and then write. Twice this fucking bug open :-E
166 Comments
Sort by:
s
scareproof 01.10.19

Come on Jack again. And even the Nar Shada. And then all of the game. Somewhere something is having a brain fart. A World without a Spacesuit, Yes I have it every second passing was without him.

D
Darth-Revan 01.10.19

in fact the joke that the way to use the cheat warp but I don't want =( (another bug , I proactis to version 1.5 (I was standing(but to them, too, the bug was)so the bugs disappeared but Rob Revan(from the forge) was replaced by skin kreie and I was like, is she lost an arm of course I axe !!! but those old bugs disappeared started a new game AND yet AGAIN !!!

D
Darth-Revan 01.10.19

I have always -_- (talk to me first as a friend gave the game that is not there,then it my mother played that was done and began what I wrote)

R
Rikudo Nagashi 01.10.19

then it my mother played
Lucky you. Mom To play. And I have no other games except Fallout and Guitar hero, does not recognize. And kept me in Guitar hero wins. Sad. :(

D
Darth-Revan 01.10.19

she was there at Caribian stuck as it is not real stuck

D
Darth-Revan 01.10.19

I will continue to have Proactol version , and I have mods ... I think maybe the end... instead of the robes of Revan skin krea (without hands of course) LAN off and it turns out that I have no hands !!!

J
Jekk Keys 01.10.19

Does anyone know a way out of this situation ? on Dantooine when it comes time to meet with the remaining Jedi in the Enclave will open the left door then go there screensaver Cray to sit down and said that she was tired and the player goes to the Jedi coming and one says that the second one pulls out a sword, too, says something and they don't attack they just stand there not what not to say and the door closed!

G
Glafe 01.10.19

Jekk Keys
same hnya Cho to do what?

V
Vadim Chernov 01.10.19

bug what to do help(((
he beat Deron,talked to Kawar,flew then to Dxun took their entire team,then as the story I flew to dantooine, where should go in the enclave the one with the right,there is supposed the door to be open,to fix it the Jedi must!and she seravno I have closed:(
tell me what to do?tired is simply to run

L
Lesha Svedenyuk 01.10.19

Guys, help! I am Lord Sith, the vehicle to the max!
Almost the end of the game, arrived for a meeting with the Council on Dantooine . ( survived 2 masters ZEZ - Kai and of the Hands). Getting to the enclave first is video about about the Cray, and after talking with the masters, they told me 2 lines, I said I'd kill . In the end, after the movie, he is standing and looking at me and they podsvechivayut blue as friends and not as enemies red and I can't kill them and just nothing to do... What to do?

M
Mandalore 01.10.19

In short: I am the Destroyer of Nihilus. Laid 3 proton of the nucleus. Left 4. Said to go to the bridge to this Sith Lord. Went inside the location. The door, which is immediately after transition to the location is closed. What to do?

M
Mandalore 01.10.19

Alex Of Swedenin
The fact that you have to go first... You either destroy all of the Jedi Council, or save all. Except, of course, the wizard Vez on Korriban. I also had a similar situation! Had to start all over again.

H
Holisname 01.10.19

Help, I have a bug on Nar Shaddaa: after T3 in the warehouse pulls the codes from the cargo ships Waggy should be a dialogue between Mira with Atton and T3. And after this dialogue, I have a black screen and all.

T
TheAlexWolf12 01.10.19

Help I have a bug on Nar Shadaa, can't fly away from the planet all quests completed (on the planet) when entering the black hawk is no one in galactic map not working

A
Asmodey Velzevulovich 01.10.19

the beginning of the game
level AP
the video nihilism
download and I slept in a capsule where yy in the beginning
stuck

S
Sion94 01.10.19

Ladies and gentlemen, I have the following question: where I can get a save to Kotor2?
Thank you for your attention.

L
Luroks 01.10.19

FableMan
I have the same bug but not Pergusa and the hawk when the maid train

L
Luroks 01.10.19

Asmodeus FalseValue
it's not capsule is black hawk down

R
RestlessDreams91 01.10.19

Alexander Sukhenko
You respond to the post in 2007!!! year. You mind at all?

R
Revan Master Dzheday 01.10.19

Guys help installed mod Darth_Revan_from_start_K1 TARIS took on the Robe of Darth Revan reset To put on the Robes of Darth Revan survived wearing a regular robe and he in a Robe and a regular robe, not a Fig do not understand