3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angel_Trent 01.10.19 11:42 am

Interesting glitches and bugs (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Briefly: the one that ran, playing Kotor 2. Today I check something out and then write. Twice this fucking bug open :-E
166 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeathPool 01.10.19

Damn I hate the bug where Atton is sitting in a ship at the helm and when he start to talk he constantly gets up and saditsja back :DD horror

X
XeOs 01.10.19

I have a glitch on Telos was. Maybe because of the fact that cheats use.
Maids: Pass the ammunition.
GG: over my dead body
Maids: I will not Repeat
GG:Scared cat sausage, okay

GG went to Atris, chatted. Return - Atton and Cray are with the maids, sorry, Atton lying unconscious, Cray meditating right there on the floor. And should be in a cage. Chatted with the Maid about afonskogo of echani, went to this, and he's cool as a cucumber. Well, I'm with Atton for a couple of words and phrases instead of get:

[Cheat/PC] the Conversation with Atris
[Cheat/PC]Back to the conversation with Cray

Went to Atris dialogue is buggy creepy, like count
Went to the grandmother - and it is not a word

T3 went to look, and instead of asking what happened I suggest to fix it.

people I have this crap. how to remove it? (cheat is not used, about the dialogue, too, XS)

T
Ted 01.10.19

Try to put the crack.

T
TreTreTre 01.10.19

The coolest bug I have in the cave on Korriban , there when I'm already at the end of the cave where terentatek and in the second part of the tomb , I'm under the bridge fell , there is everywhere the dark Jedi ran out with swords and in the end I killed everyone and appeared on the destroyer . I know this is a bug or not , but played with the mod

T
Ted 01.10.19

Well it's like you're under a bridge fell? O_o Throw screens!

s
show_off 01.10.19

I think the fashion of Gambling, for example, taken))In 2005-2006 there were a lot of different mods for Kotor 2-th, the network is not everyone will find actually...

Yes, there is talk about a Cheat Node, here are some of the old FAQ Obsidian
This occurs when you install the patch 1.0 B. There are three options:
1. To reinstall the game without the patch 1.0 B
2. When you go to the Academy, ask who they are. Put a gun without this issue will have some bug.
3. Thanks Darth333 for the third option.
If you for some reason can not save it to the Academy (present or away), here is my version:
The solution involves the installation of a global variable 262TEL_Atton_Talk to 1 with KSE.
It's easy, here is a screenshot - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Darth333/glob.jpg

A
Apple aka ntKid 01.10.19

Once I refused the tools for mowing of grass, one dead lagret refused to die from me or companions. Where we did not disappear? Three sickly mines, Force Pull, and the apparent dissatisfaction among the stripes of lives =)

N
Necronomikon 01.10.19

Decided to re-SWKOTOR 2 and netcourse a problem on telos-related topics. that do not have any maids at the Academy, except that we will fly. The result is that the Academy does not fly because in the end needs to Atris to approach a maid(not the one with us) and tell her that the servant had betrayed her. In the end of dialogue it not, and the game is just stupidly hangs, and otmelivaetsja at the time when he should fly away from the planet, and all. on the ebon hawk does not come up, SOS luancai not to fight, maybe someone knows what's the problem? or in what fashion it may be the case. Took place with cheats or without, and left only here up to this point, which is very much annoying

W
WOLF7 01.10.19

better than no mod at all to play. you can easily stumble on compatibility. if the reason is banal and kapowski, the case is in fashion these maids)

T
Tendegern 01.10.19

Except that my copy in the tomb of Ludo Cressa didn't have a head (which in itself is strange, because the mod, which would affect the character's skin, I didn't use it), is nothing more than recall.

S
Self-Relliant 01.10.19

I have mod recovery content 1.8.1. And I come from both sides. In the enclave when you collect masters for the bright side, after their Cray draining a black screen. If you are saved and loaded, the screen will be restored. There will be one Cray if you talk to her, the dialogue goes further to the dark side

T
Tendegern 01.10.19

KOTOR 1: Dantooine in the training stage do some freaky nonsense happened. Bastila is fighting with the air (nakosit she blows!), chairs and datapad fly themselves (XDDD), and the Heat of Lectin shakes hands with all the same air and said that he was honoured to accept him into the Jedi Order (I have killed). This is due to the fact that play-I Darth Nihilus in it does not appear in those scenes where he is required the fact that its limited animations are not)

KOTOR 2: Etton Rand in those scenes on Peragus, where he was associated with GG on the radio, becoming Darth Sion (!!!). I don't know which of my many mods (or combinations of mods) had such a detrimental effect, but when the first time faced, surprise I almost fell off my chair and could only say something like my mother was a woman!. Anyway, have fun :3

A
AlexXboxer 01.10.19

Guys, help plz! This bug: Onderon, the throne room, the last stage - the battle with the Queen(in theory). I'm on the dark side, with the General Vaklu in the Union, must kill the Queen or the Jedi order. But the problem is that I can't talk to the Queen. When you click on Jedi I take off the top and bottom dark strips where usually the dialogue, but there's nothing. Jedi kneels before me and HS in battle stance worth it. It can last a very long time! Tell me how to fix plz.

l
licharok 01.10.19

Tendax
Give a link to Nihilus for the first To, thank you.

[
[eXM]instigator 01.10.19

ahah, just noticed, in the beginning of the game with the damage the ebon hawk there of the heads of the hero lies with open eyes and he had this look insane, I already feared when I saw the teeth are still crooked grin) checked only the character who looks like a Jew

[
[eXM]instigator 01.10.19

this is out of hand, another bug, on Dantooine when Mandalore fights Asocom, GG (I female) turns to the guy, like the leader of the mercenaries (I think his name is Askol), more turns only the face and clothes and everything else remains as it was :D
here's a screen:
http://i.imgur.com/YClKqdh.jpg

N
Nichronus 01.10.19

The first known, hmm. And second... I would have thought you were kidding, if I didn't know the scope of bugs in which.

v
vertehwost 01.10.19

my heroes have changed the karma of it is light then very dark,how can that be?))now I have Atton, I love you live Wallpaper T3-M4, and Kray,but only her and the baby.Installed the latest Office patch and addition to the planet of the droids and extra content, well, no paths to them.

N
Nichronus 01.10.19

Darth-Revan
Well, you're a cool Sith, come on. Show the power of the Dark Side.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 01.10.19

Darth-Revan
After the World puts me to sleep and goes instead of you talking to a "squid head", the bar she was without a spacesuit and running and not dying
So she should not die, is not? She's still then fall into a swoon during a conversation with Whiskas (I had a curve Russian translation, so I still don't know how this monster's name is).