3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rainbow_user 28.03.20 09:33 pm

As the developers spoil the statistics players (World of Tanks)

No, nothing will not comment. This is the point of no return. So many have matured in someone's head, and after written crooked handles... Just get the hell out of here, and that even your spirit was not. All this nonsense tell their own kind, and on this forum let it be quiet.

Sorry so rude, but in another way there will be over9000 messages Ala the ones that now in the next topic.

P. S. Why are we here your whining? On the forum topic lost and banned? And the glory of God.
115 Comments
Sort by:
s
serg27l 28.03.20

Rainbow_user
What can you say to your informative response, you're a noob who never played or see a glimpse of the world of tunxi. If you don't know the theme, I would sit and blather, but about perplexing read what their new wings, or even kakueto canoe that you are looking for on the forum, dumbass.

R
Rainbow_user 28.03.20

you're a noob who never played or see a glimpse of the world of tunxi
http://worldoftanks.ru/community/accounts/6199990-Rainbow_user/

By the way, here is your profile?
http://worldoftanks.ru/community/accounts/49025-serg27l/

I just wonder how a player with such quantity of fights you may be nonsense to write:
The balance of the game is lost forever, even 2 years ago is when the fifth level has dropped to the tenth?

S
SUSUL1 28.03.20

serg27l
The author does not know the campaign's mechanics, and does not understand as a possible disappearance.
And all just because of the detection system, the tanks look in turn, and brake the server, there are times when it's your turn to watch the enemy come later

s
serg27l 28.03.20

Hundreds of people daily merge from the Caucasus to Israel, over half reptile, all slowly and surely lose the article, you screenshots to throw. People including myself playing 4 years, and suddenly started slivatsya all of one stat above 51 % wins. Ochem you guys what mechanics, for 4 years of daily play do I dissertation to write about the tanks and all gavnetso what do the developers immediately evident. And you, too, Rainbow_user founded what hvastatsya 11 tis fighting, I look at your article, when will be 30 yew fights.

s
serg27l 28.03.20

Nazgul781
Yes, there is the slope of the armor, but when the ball weighs more than the opponent's tank, this tank is fucking flying, not something that will break.

S
SUSUL1 28.03.20

serg27l
For a spherical horse in a vacuum, the concept of mass and should not exist=)
Otherwise, SU-152 should be level 10

s
stinger204 28.03.20

Eck you hit the beat clearly, well, let's parse pop points.
1. Often vyigrav and 10 fights in a row without tension, and sometimes lose 3-4 in a row and winning or losing does not depend on anything in the bottom of the list does not throw, the bottom of the list is not a sentence +2 no so big difference, I Leve vs TT10 was the first to score experience several times.
2. Nonsense, shot was nerobil primarily depends on the entry of the projectile into the armor and where to shoot, not from the level of the tank, the mantlet for example has a screen and armor to punch it hard, and shooting at the enemy neurones often numaish well, surely you know that not aims at the point of breaking, hence the result so that it is first and foremost your miscalculation.
3. The shell within the circle of information, can fly wherever he pleases and even the ground in front of the tank, just don't shoot for 100500 km from the tank, and try to drive up to the tank was totally in the circle of information. then you will not fall. And Tati is not against reality, well, nedolozhili of gunpowder in the shell for this initial velocity is smaller and the projectile flew.
4. And it is your Internet fault, do you have lags with the Internet, on the client you turn another barrel and on the server you still look the other way, I want precision plug-in settings server-scope and you will have happiness. By the way, these things are in other online games, in the same battle you have for turning wing and suddenly died, and all because on the server you're still running and the enemy hits you, it's right only a good Internet no lags and the game is not to blame here.
5. In the game armor is not a homogeneous layer but has about 60 groups of armor on every tank, many tanks have a screen armor, so the characteristics can be written 100 mm, and is actually more due to the screens, plus the tilt adds their part, plus the angle of entry of the projectile, a huge number of factors affecting this is your shot/nerobil, teach the points of penetration will be easier to play, and the bullet where svol looks will certainly not be struck.
6. Cry about balance you favorite game players, if you drag the fight not enough brains who is wrong, but of course the balancer threw newbies, tanks, PT, art (underline) to you poor and does not nogibat. Good player in a figure which tanks to play against him, to drag in any tank against any opponent. I advise you to watch on YouTube the the fighting Flash, I think they learn a lot from you.
7. It's all complete nonsense, the tank is at the distance of 50 meters can be seen even behind a solid wall, it is written in meanie of the game, so lying to you comrade for 40 meters and vidamco.
About the weight of shells and camouflage have repeatedly said, it is arcade and not a simulator and like any game it has its own conventions, uslovnyi the weight of the projectile to enter the steel, not only the shell itself does not and shape and is simply a material point, and that by the way never disappeared. And the masking is just 2 parameters in the server parameter of the glare and the option of invisibility and that's all.
If you don't like something and you know how to do better, well, can always recruit programmers and create your own project, believe me if it gets better people will be attracted to you and cry on the forums that everything is bad is the way of a weakling and a whiner.

s
stinger204 28.03.20

Nazgul781
No, I have a different approach, if the game I do not like or bored, I just stop playing it and not cry at all that I lost 2 years now it is annoying and means the game is shit.

p
pr1march 28.03.20

serg27l
a lot of TS, from the above you are full of nonsense and at one time had seen more off. the WoT forum (almost believed), but began to further explore these and other issues, misunderstandings game mechanics (and all its dense comprehension). And now, after over5000 fighting and close observations, shed light on some features and subtleties that are still able deliberately to influence the outcome of the battle (and it's not even a dummy algorithm developers, you, you): as in all online games is very important hardware and technical side, such as: configuration iron, the quality of the Internet connection etc. though all major and vital calculations for the gameplay take on all WG servers, the proportion of subsidence/leak packages for individual customers (ping) is present. Because of this, there is the problem of the interaction of distressed and glyuchaschie players (aka pingers): a ridiculous bounce and incredible napabili. Either one or more of these problem players negatively affect the interaction of all participants in a single battle (the server compensates for the appearance of lag from their side, but there is a problem with packet loss), for example: in some fights when fired, the projectile disappears trite, there is clear loss of packets in the other - all perfect. But there is something... that I still does not rest and is very difficult to explain clearly... in General some observation... again from practice: they are selling American T34 turret over the hills, I meters with 350-400's flying splash from the top ISU-152 through the gun mantlet... thinking that this is an absurd coincidence, I didn't step back, but his next volley, I'm flying to spectra... twice hitting the towers! ( the second time somewhere in the region of the cheeks, the replay that is already lost, but I have looked closely - the shot hit the area 100% rebound, but there was a break, for unknown reasons), the most interesting thing about the incident that the player overall stats wins were at 45%... then there was the case also with the ISU-152 in the top configuration, only the player with 54% wins, which is twice the emphasis is NOT STRUCK (it was STRUCK) the stock tower my Pershing (gun mantlet which is perfectly sewed, even with амх13-75). And often, the owners are not very smooth hand, our wonderful and all the beloved FBG, playing, podkalivat, allows you to get on the go without the information, say, kvass on the tree, and other small cars allows you to make mind-blowing penetration under the most fantastic corners (as was the case with my kV-4, put a diamond when it struck me about the move to T34 upper hull plates) these are just my observations, is built on patterns. Experienced players know where to hit - and consciously be doing it. Less skilled can cause damage unknowingly, with a light application of UBD'and that is the place to be for some commercial reasons (:

M
Metal Messiah 28.03.20

In fact, concrete-piercing projectile guns ML-20 (su-152) weighed about 45 kg. The lightest tank in our game - Renault UE weighs 2.5 tonnes. Personally, I haven't seen this PT-shka flew away after hitting it.
But should. If you get such shells at this PT, it must acquire a speed of about 11 m/s. in This case, if you shoot chuguyevo the bar without charge, and nothing explodes. If we take into account the explosion, the tank needs to fly very far. This is what I, physics I remembered.

V
Volan de v Mord[TDPG] 28.03.20

Oh Oh how have burnt. I touches people like TS'and their cries about a conspiracy.
In General kg\am and breakdown cover. BRAVO!

P
Pilat. 28.03.20

the author is on the house

p
panda23 28.03.20

after 086 now and always will be ....

H
Half-Life 3 TEAM 28.03.20

author anal slave and shame

L
Lican84 28.03.20

Rainbow_user
Ooty what we grubosti,maybe you want a forest on th...hence,still no conceivable Cho wrote))))))

L
Lican84 28.03.20

explain to me the celestials nagivator, is 3 kV with the 122 top puhoi cannot break KB2 in the side of the tower from 20 meters?

L
Lican84 28.03.20

I knew that in addition to dislike no matter what you are not able,on the El question to answer,colocrossing)))))))

S
ShefArdMM 28.03.20

Lican84
Can't in some cases.
1) it is necessary to take into account the angle of slope of the armor in the LOCATION HIT.
2) Snared can stupidly fly into the seam.

G
Gremlet 28.03.20

Pilat.
In my opinion, you wrote something quite different...

P
Pilat. 28.03.20

Gremlet

really...