3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rainbow_user 28.03.20 09:33 pm

As the developers spoil the statistics players (World of Tanks)

No, nothing will not comment. This is the point of no return. So many have matured in someone's head, and after written crooked handles... Just get the hell out of here, and that even your spirit was not. All this nonsense tell their own kind, and on this forum let it be quiet.

Sorry so rude, but in another way there will be over9000 messages Ala the ones that now in the next topic.

P. S. Why are we here your whining? On the forum topic lost and banned? And the glory of God.
115 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 28.03.20

Well, if you believe in the conspiracy, the balancer when the threshold is exceeded in 50.50% beginning balance of the player to d...let's say, weaker players. In the opposite direction it works too, because the victory and plums in most cases go series. No probability does not bend to what the player is consistently a dozen victories, a dozen sinks +-5. But the developers insist that it is purely random) No, it's not random. And premium technique does not affect these series of turbolyubov at all, though odonates. Is leveling the stats on the server. And not the fact that conscious. Quite possible the fact, I heard this version and agree with her that the internal sorting of servers is made according to the article players. When the balancer makes the team, he takes first at the top, then the other team below that. If a technology is not enough, it adds randomly, according to the balanced weight. In the end, one team are the extras, the other players worse. If extras is over, it will be a battle of 50% of crabs with 40 percentage, and so on. And sometimes it is possible that one team of 55% and above in the other at the top 44%., the rest, as Homer, Ya Segodnya first day.
Action days, as now, a separate issue. While the average level of skill on the server drops dramatically, due to the I six months did not play, remove the stars and just took it from drunken rednecks, who came to relax at the computer. The results are completely unpredictable because buhie in the trash the players, their wives, children, Pets and the other can be from any of articles and you can get to any team. If I don't participate in promotions, in such cases, take LTP and rolling around in the sandbox. Pysch-pysch-pysch, puhi slant, the players also, the review is weak in the negative will not go away, the ability to affect the outcome of the battle is.

S
SUSUL1 28.03.20

That's about 50.5% of this is true
26к fighting stat in 50.5%=)
And sometimes that just does not do fills for 4 damage on ST (for example on T-54 without gold is problematic), do war, sniper and anyone else... but it will be draining at the base of or bulging on a couple of 100% E-75x
or went to drink tea tank and drowned, and victory=)

R
Ripper Man 28.03.20

I no longer believe in the great and terrible RNG that takes pakostlivy control of the flight of the projectile, and in the process adjusts his armor.

A
Alex2010god 28.03.20

The author of this topic - no one it is there(who has played more than 15 000 thousand fighting)statistics equated to the average numbers..
There are plenty of examples (videos + screenshots)
One example:
IP 8 10 meters shoots gold in T 50-2(now dead developers) and the result !!! Hit !!! No damage ???
Sent the developers a video of the battle - asked -
Got a vague answer - the Mechanics of the game+VBR - blah blah blah - this was a goal(not playing a month)...Light tank with almost no armor - no shields and just hit???Especially in Golden.
Second example:
Set Renamer shows the chance for win 98% - almost all fighters from articles above 55% are green and purple(fighting for 20 30 Grand) and as a result plums 15 - 1 ,Firefly slammed my tank by ramming(he crashed)...Of the 15 human teams 2 didn't play at all (AFK) and 3rd, both of them
In short, we can talk about it all you want,but still there are such unpleasant moments,and they are often densely again
Else noticed such a joke - as nobles more than 5 000 damage ( with chance 60%) then merge the fighters with your team instantly...
And sometimes on the same technology under the chance to win 26% even will not manage a shot ,and the fighters of your team is already a battle won?despite the fact that these fighters have stat of 47% maximum and no fighting and thousands of...

FBG.

Something like this
Spoiler
pix.PlayGround.ru

H
HUNTER21 28.03.20

I thought the kinetic energy of the E-50 at full speed and kinetic energy of the projectile BL-10 (if it does not break, then at least the RAM will work). So shell is 80% more kinetic energy. Forget about realism.

T
Troi051 28.03.20

Once again convinced that the majority of the population in the country of the Chukchi, who are not readers and writers. Would you read about the mechanics of the game before writing such nonsense.
1. The game has the notion struck, struck , ricochet, and the damage absorption module or crew member. Crushing and tearing armor, no.( about T50-2 and бл10). Also read about the reduced armor and screens.
2. Olenemer for deer, and he shows that he let go the foot erotic journey.
3. Realism in the game nobody promised. This arcade.
4.At the bottom of the list is also perfectly possible to fight if straight arms and know the characteristics of the tanks.
http://worldoftanks.ru/community/accounts/399859-Troi51/

H
HUNTER21 28.03.20

The game has the concept of a battering RAM. And this is the type of thing heavy and fast the Germans (like E-50) But any RAM e-50 is much weaker than if the armor will blow the shell BL-10.
Developed think tank faced tank needs to take damage (Realism EPTA). While the tank received 43.5 kg of braveboy at a speed of 850 m/s, can remain unscathed.

M
Metal Messiah 28.03.20

Teach physics. Just teach physics, strength of materials, the Termen and that thread is one of them. maybe something clearer.

G
Gremlet 28.03.20

Troi051
Olenemer for deer
The deer they don't like to use it.

M
Max Fry 28.03.20

The deer they don't like to use

Self-esteem pressure.

R
Ripper Man 28.03.20

deer prefer to do this: skazhiti what my efficiency pliz

B
BenziLLLa 28.03.20

About the bat! Razrabo-degenerate to ditch the main stat at zero! Shta desolate me tiper?!!!1!!1!adyn!!adyn!

M
Metal Messiah 28.03.20

Donate. Simple sedante.

B
BenziLLLa 28.03.20

Metal Messiah [Efilnikufesin]
On sidebredde ya, ya no sposobin genetet, tiper ya'll strdate!

M
Metal Messiah 28.03.20

Yes, and a member of the crew after damage absorption should be out of standing to end the fight,but not treated with one button.
Hit 122mm blanks in a crew member must leave in its place the stuffing and cried three perk. And undermining BC the tank should force to buy a new car. But this is arcade game, right?

tank with better visibility of your worth in the open field,pounding on you and you stupidly do not see,and he sees you perfectly just because he has a better visibility" - is fierce delirium,shot for any to make it
Here are indignant, because the performance characteristics are reported distances fire contact in 1km. And then the tanks can't see each other at 400 meters. There is no justice, it's arcade.

BenziLLLa
But father will be nedovolen thaim the atvet. Serbu nosen donut!

B
BenziLLLa 28.03.20

Okay, take to economice on shkololo Haftarah. Hello Chiba, gastric...

R
Ripper Man 28.03.20

BenziLLLa
Saving on Breakfast - you're funding some output of the new tanks and maps. Gastritis one - the happiness of millions! Wargaming.net

B
BOBIKUS 28.03.20

Support article, the fighting may not be much, about 2 K, but noticed that as reached the 50% mark, then abruptly went plum !
An average of 20 fights was wygrana 2, it was the worst week of my life, but then again everything went smoothly.
And during draining, the fighting was as usual, was always in the top on earned experience that the current Tim is constantly drained, even 1 time in the return fight destroyed 8 tanks)

E
Elektrochaynik v plastiko 28.03.20

That is written TC I have not read, but the conspiracy with statistics and Brom tested it personally. I had an account with 56% wins, so there is a constant no penetration, contact without damage, throwing constantly to degenerate. And have an account with 41% wins, so there, when playing with ten levels on the fourth light tank, constantly get the bounce and getting to the track without damage from the same dozen. The first hit on my tank without damage, of any gun. Even so, that 1390 destroyed my t2lt only the last shell from the drum, the rest were hit and even, as he told me in the chat, one of the shells he did not come. Myself I played until recently with the release, so the comparison in this respect I have something. By the way, it's very easy to test the bot. An account with a good record begins to dramatically lose winning percentage, and the account with the bad - to improve.

R
Ripper Man 28.03.20

however, the extras bend