3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rainbow_user 28.03.20 09:33 pm

As the developers spoil the statistics players (World of Tanks)

No, nothing will not comment. This is the point of no return. So many have matured in someone's head, and after written crooked handles... Just get the hell out of here, and that even your spirit was not. All this nonsense tell their own kind, and on this forum let it be quiet.

Sorry so rude, but in another way there will be over9000 messages Ala the ones that now in the next topic.

P. S. Why are we here your whining? On the forum topic lost and banned? And the glory of God.
115 Comments
Sort by:
x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 28.03.20

BenziLLLa
not so long ago whinnying from the heart!(I'm talking about the oppressor)

s
sabrido 28.03.20

here is my winning percentage for yesterday:

Spoiler
here today:

Spoiler

a
andralex 28.03.20

This is primarily a team game. You can stretch the fight and with a 20% chance to win. Play for fun and with the mind, looking at the paper players and choose the appropriate tactics. Everything is in your hands. All the good fights.

A
Alex2010god 28.03.20

Catch! :)
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/world_of_tanks/prodolzhenie_pro_uravnitel_wargaming-190886/
there referring to - (they) Patent of taters :),the fact that YOU consider this slander and do not believe :),shutyu :)))

D
Duhovlad 28.03.20

Play 3 years. Can not quit. Really - Scam. Sights jump by themselves. That's not horrible at close range, the video is not a comment on who's good at it.

k
kursant188 28.03.20

Developed doctors. I finished playing this unfair game because of a deliberate zadrachivaniya. X You, not my money(Prem ACCA). E..the brain others, the R O D S, and do с0с ITU member cards oshki. Arivederchi

n
nkrno 28.03.20

Duhovlad
You shot not in the tank, the sight looked above, it can be seen on replie. Why did this happen? There are 2 options: either hand twitched, or high ping (what shows in the upper right corner is not always true). A little bit of help setting server-scope, then the scope will always be the same server.

G
Game Project 28.03.20

What kind of clowns... in the game the randomness played a platoon of 3 people - 100 battles, 70-75% wins with an average of 3K+ wn8, merge only sheep who jerk off technique to solo, especially not knowing the game

P
PAvlovich 28.03.20

stinger204
Yes you're wrong even the best th player obecause vs 3 cancers have already been proven today saw a picture of the enemy purple turquoise and we cancers and who do you think crap team turquoise and I can cite many examples .

P
PAvlovich 28.03.20

Many cheaters ocean much Manama nasyalnika ocean as they igdt developed Porada claim they are liars and whips they)))

P
PAvlovich 28.03.20

kursant188
Sucked

P
PAvlovich 28.03.20

GiLeSobale
State cha so-so

P
PAvlovich 28.03.20

There are extras Pesochnya 3 and 5 s levels and bend over like 10 so serotta was polyproplene yourself statka and shout here I nagibatorov well ESO is eating and tinkery acurately 15 ka battles and 60 % win can be obzavidovalis was the same deer but no man brightened )))

P
PAvlovich 28.03.20

ESO recoverability eats good eats zatratnye clans where the field workers are taught all sorts of lotions and all sorts of siteri who kill without glare in this game, a lot of mA nama nuances, Yes there is probably the likelihood that steers the FBG series of discharges, a series of victories but there are times after 5 and discharges and 20 wins as obsnit .

P
PAvlovich 28.03.20

shut forgot a lot of what they sell was initially a good player was sold to the deer which ESO does not understand the beauty of this game begins to merge in the first three minutes and such ocean a lot and look so statca wow silovik we have a team but no he goes and stupidly went to the hangar.