3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rainbow_user 28.03.20 09:33 pm

As the developers spoil the statistics players (World of Tanks)

No, nothing will not comment. This is the point of no return. So many have matured in someone's head, and after written crooked handles... Just get the hell out of here, and that even your spirit was not. All this nonsense tell their own kind, and on this forum let it be quiet.

Sorry so rude, but in another way there will be over9000 messages Ala the ones that now in the next topic.

P. S. Why are we here your whining? On the forum topic lost and banned? And the glory of God.
115 Comments
Sort by:
l
lookaway 28.03.20

BOBIKUS
An average of 20 fights was wygrana 2, it was the worst week of my life

and then I realized that my life is not so shit.

G
GiLeSobale 28.03.20

mdaaa **** sorry you are a complete *****) of any conspiracies and cheats you at all?)) okay okay I have 16 000 battles 60% win average damage of 1800, the average experience of approximately 900 play solo random in the range from LVL 7-10 percent on average whitewashing technique from 58 to 70 SOLO .....I've NEVER seen a more stupid comments about draining stats and so on..I have it growing slowly and steadily goes up apparently I'm the son of a Serb?

P. S can generally join any clan in the game without restrictions Nemer invitations but don't want me having fun in 1, and the advice to play just play and think

itself you teacher: a warning, a mate on the forum is prohibited, including veiled, try to Express your thoughts without it.

A
Alex2010god 28.03.20

Quote:
About UBD and PLAYERS!.
the point is that in update 0.8.0 balancer controls the % of wins of the player. Ie does not fall below 46% and does not rise above 52%. It is that after a series of victories and highest efficiency balancer decides that You have enough to bend, it's time for You to equalize your article.
why is it done?
The vast majority of players Here - roundnose crayfish with 45-47% wins. So, if you follow all the rules honestly, then folders will always bend cancers, i.e. cancers have almost no chance against a folder, so after a certain time, cancer nadeet the game, it won't get interest from it, consequently he'll drop the account and will not play it. AND CONSEQUENTLY (!!!) will be eliminated a lot of players, including those who bring profit to the Vargeyming. And so, they will win, to feel great nagibators and tell everyone how they dragged the fighting, left 1 against 10 opponents...
Wargaming poher Your article, they need the money. Players with 53% and above - a tiny amount in the game (approx 5-7%). So Vargeymingi much more profitable to keep the crayfish, reindeer with 45-47%, which the vast majority. If due to loss of interest in the game will be eliminated 1 extra, then VG will poher, and when we eliminated a couple of hundred thousand cancers, it promises enormous losses. so all done, Your technique will underestimate the combat characteristics of randomness. Ie, you are going to see worse, often do not fall under full information, often neprobivaemy, you will explode BC, to katovitse modules to disable the crew, and roundnose rachina with 45-47% wins to break even in the mantlet, blow you BK, get no information, etc.
VG about it is afraid to say, all flatly denied, but don't get fooled you're at it, I think it's been so long that everyone understood everything about the balancer and dirty politics of VG.
Just eyeing those. who plays well who have high, efficiency and cancers rejoice, because VG only works for you and for you and the rest of them absolutely do not care...
_Chettt_[RED-X]24104 battle

s
semenov.serg-123 28.03.20

today once again convinced that developed *** just kidding stupidly poured the game .the game was not an equal enemy team has a platoon of 3 of the top clan can't remember what they kzhdy 3000 domagoj for the battle 56% 607% efficiency but here it happened that we merged I was on top of RHM with puhi anyways I astous one against one of the clan YAG Tigre ion I time 4 frags 4500 HP all I see is where YAG tiger go around it on the other side waiting to ambush their base and only got there without being detected and by what so not dogodalsya took a large circle standing here so my lamp turns on I see YAG tiger on the mine map but most do not see the emphasis I'm behind a stone, he certainly lit up ulopa me 500 HP 1 from where YAG tiger damage on a 500 HP 2 I am coming down BYU it into the forehead of the hatches too winaso him 800 damage and where he astioita 11 HP predstavte I odiu Takamine he presses me to end the fight in 3 minutes I look in the side shot is not struck 2 as I have not shot in Bochin how many mm for the YAG tiger in the side he shoots the penalty, so I stand down on the contrary he, too, twists twirls look he shoots Mima here I am rolling straight at him and what do you think for 3 seconds and it shooting at me and I shot everything. 3 as YAG tiger 3 seconds pereselilsya and sotol me on 500 HP

D
DartuXa 28.03.20

20K battles 57%+ dragged fighting and not worried

D
DartuXa 28.03.20

on the 1st minus,y * 45% burns

teacher: let's not abuse

S
SemyStall 28.03.20

The author is a butthurt

4 Palca 28.03.20

the project has been up for like 4 years in a dead point.The game is not evolving a long time ago.

B
BenziLLLa 28.03.20

4 fingers
Stood up immediately after release.
And scored 70+ million players.

It happens only in fairy tales.

semenov.serg-123
And now, once again, thoughtfully, carefully, with expression, read what I wrote in my post, please.

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 28.03.20

I statistics not worried. Small(10 years old) is also on the acre of my playing and of my friends drives around the spire I do not care what the % is., the dough for it will not give and do not even praise. But such cases are possible., even е50м with its super accurate puhoi, sometimes 4 with 5 shots passing by at full note. Another unmentioned point - how often the tank is not finish 20-30 HP. and then it satogo three times does not break until the finish. Really burnt. It's all clear sealed in game to plus or minus 50%. If the player is 10 - 15% of victories(and such is not present) he will leave them fuck and this is the Yam to nothing. I fully support serg27l.

i
ili0ili 28.03.20

semenov.serg-123
the game is pure random, long all know that VBR

M
Marijy 28.03.20

Alex2010god
The administration wants money - that's understandable. I sometimes play this game - well done, however. Releases tanks Leva", a smart Chinese guy (like T-64), German E – 25 fully destabilisateur the game, but give the admins a profit, buy them. Creativity disappears, where money rules the roost.
Admins sternly warn you - do Not sell your account, is prohibited. I looked at the listings of the accounts and was surprised. There are craftsmen who are receiving per game so many awards that even theoretically not possible. For example: 15000 16000 battles and winning is the warrior, the Invader, Support, Defender, etc. he has a huge amount of gold, gaming experience, half of the tanks are everywhere Master. Are craftsmen met me in random battles.
Without the help of admins is impossible. I'm not going to blame the entire Adminius, but the facts shout. To promote the account to the sales account for the rest of the players around. Winning at the expense of others. Hence the ricochets and penetration, and shots at close range - in white light, and equipment teams. My random team lost to 12 straight games - mathematical statistics this is not allowed, nor when.
I have repeatedly complained to the administration, but are still waiting.
Why is the game still not official? Version v.0.9.5 cannot be considered official and all legal claims remain unsatisfied. The official version are not numbered from zero, the beta version of Yes.
From all the above it follows that in the administration of World of Tanks sit cool programmers, and next to them are greedy, very greedy folks. Everyone wants to snatch. Greetings Maria

B
BenziLLLa 28.03.20

Marijy
E 25 and bright-eyed Chinese (which the Type 59) quickly taken out of the game. Yes, and not so much they destabilisateur if tank I bought, and nogebat I bought no imbalances will not.
About a little fighting and a lot of medals. It's all very simple: an experienced player creates twink plays there in shell companies (fortunately, now it is very easy to do) a lot of silver and experience that translates for the gold from the Treasury of the clan experienced player. These funds are purchased dozens, which in the same dummy companies stuffed medals, signs klassnosti and winning percentage.
Picking teams... needless to say that the game is very popular? A mass, she can't always be different intelligence and wit. Of course, there are the only ones who understand how to interact with the team; where, how and when to shoot and to shoot whether; versed in the art and classes. But these one unit.
With the conclusion of the agree - KVG snickering and does not want to work normally, while people hawala. Well at least the competitors there, otherwise we still would be sitting in some 0.7.3

G
Gremlet 28.03.20

On the topic of the day. Who is it that spoils?

P
Pelvis 28.03.20

Gremlet your screenshot evidence of the conspiracy's taters.
1. The fact that you have 10 out of 10, so it's you VG just now raise statku
2. In addition, you were Folgate, and it is very welcomed by potatoes, for gold plus they (throw to good players vs Dinara etc.)

G
Gremlet 28.03.20

Pelvis
it's you VG just now raise statku
For what purpose?
you were on Folgate, and it is very welcomed by potatoes, for gold they plus
Gold for silver. They welcome? Spending the main currency?
P. S. And in fact, all this nonsense. Cancer never admits that he has cancer. They will blame the developers, teammates, service provider, computer. But not he. All is relatively simple.

P
Pelvis 28.03.20

Gremlet
Even if you buy goldcard for sulfur, will feel its lack, and therefore going to buy AK Prem and Prem tanks (farm, where it is necessary).
A naschet cancer not cancer. I one day, with the same arms and head bend down like a real statusa and nasleduje - merge is stupid rachina. And immediately noticeable as the shells are flying at full mixing in the ground, then bounce, then struck and so on

J
JUnnAmmED 28.03.20

I'm probably doing something wrong

Spoiler

G
Gremlet 28.03.20

Pelvis
then a bounce, then struck and so on
Well, not really. Bad developed have introduced the chance of no penetration and ricochet. Don't care what the car frontal part 160mm slopped. Like when trying to cover up their rughooputh ridiculous conspiracies.

P
Pelvis 28.03.20

JUnnAmmED
All the way, state standards. Here Toko sakamichi not weak, but it's a private matter