3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rainbow_user 28.03.20 09:33 pm

As the developers spoil the statistics players (World of Tanks)

No, nothing will not comment. This is the point of no return. So many have matured in someone's head, and after written crooked handles... Just get the hell out of here, and that even your spirit was not. All this nonsense tell their own kind, and on this forum let it be quiet.

Sorry so rude, but in another way there will be over9000 messages Ala the ones that now in the next topic.

P. S. Why are we here your whining? On the forum topic lost and banned? And the glory of God.
115 Comments
Sort by:
J
JUnnAmmED 28.03.20

Pelvis
In the subject to be spoken about a series of thefts and victories.I don't have.The Question:Why?
Small clarification:the Battles entirely played in the randomness

P
Pelvis 28.03.20

JUnnAmmED
You state is constantly growing and never goes down?

M
Marijy 28.03.20

What are you all boring and stupid. To develop the theme does not work as? Ponty, Ponty, Ponty. To help the players do not want?

P
Pelvis 28.03.20

Marijy
On a brush to have fun you obviously nesuda, but if you're sensible take and develop the theme, you and cards in hands.

G
Gremlet 28.03.20

Marijy
What is actually in this thread should help players?

B
BenziLLLa 28.03.20

Temko something about whining and intentional oppression of the players by the developers of the game. Aid should not be here, except, perhaps, moral.

L
LofOr 28.03.20

I'll just leave this here

P
Pelvis 28.03.20

LofOr
Fucking, mean VG.
By the way for such talks rotten Yam 2nd time already I was banned of the forum

L
LofOr 28.03.20

Pelvis
Banned for a month for this video at the office.the forum

G
Gremlet 28.03.20

Hell Yes the potatoes are completely unbelted. Merges statku the only way.

Against these guys probably also a conspiracy. But both try their best to do, and brazen potatoes all merges.

B
BenziLLLa 28.03.20

LofOr
Of course the ban on the forum, because current policy prohibits Wargaming players Sims Vainio (which was presented in this video), because they are in five years is sick.
390 Dagi is-3 - is not the maximum value, but only secondary, that is, two shots with equal probability can go as 270, and 510 and any number in between. Needless to say that the spread of damage in reality (if reality were specific values of the safety margin and damage) depends on the quality of the projectile, the powder, the target's armor and wear of the gun barrel.
In the next battle the same player in the same tank could all fight to give 450 and further damage. Simply, human psychology is arranged so that it remembers the sequence of negative events for him, and the positive - forget. Again, human psychology does not allow him to accept that these negative phenomena is not the result of his actions (no, you are not me! No, I Am! I'm a good/smart/strong) and not an accident.

G
Gremlet 28.03.20

Pelvis
Yet the one who confirms the facts is me.
If I was starting believe me, I wasn't here.
You fogade, and that says a lot
What?

P
Pelvis 28.03.20

Gremlet
I said above that riding on Folgate:
1) You're shooting the circuit will be all to break, which naturally increases the chance to win
2) Goldstreet VG welcome, since you'll be buying AK Prem and Prem tanks. So you will have a much greater chance to hit and punch, and your opponents on the contrary - solid
no penetration.
3) Well, just perhaps at this point you just raise statku. There's the flip side - when you do almost nothing, and victory and the rod.
The conversation about what your actions are secondary, and most importantly how the balancer will decide. Decide that you should win - will the shells Prem falls right on target, and if not - then slips , and if they break it with min damage

G
Gremlet 28.03.20

Pelvis
1) You're shooting in the contour of you and all punching,
Oh well. Shoot gold the bottom of the VFD E-75.

are you going to buy AK Prem and Prem tanks
Rolling constantly without a premium, for zadrotit no time and for 4 years was bought 1 Prem tank (witch does not count, because I didn't buy it).

Well, just perhaps at this point you just raise statku
Judging by your logic and my session stats - I pick it up constantly.

E
ExplosheN 28.03.20

Another topic to whine about sore? Well.
Strange you people, you all know that even if cure the balance among technology, balance cards, even change the entire mechanics of the game, the difference between crap and good-playing players can't change. From plum will always be, and whining will be.
But you somehow hurt seriously, everyone understands that winning percentage, only a small part refers to the personal statistics of the player. DUCK, fuck all of her experience??? Of course, if caught crayfish in a team and alone to drag against 15 enemies, and then your 60+ % wins you'd be relieved. But you forgive me is nerdy and not a game.
Conclusion: for simple player % wins is not needed. My opinion: leave only the number of battles % hit efficiency in battle. Actually, I would alnemer removed... a lot more then it did, but the fact remains, that is what I wrote in the beginning.
My advice. Guys play and not worry about it. Will be easier to live.
And Yes my win percentage is 47%. The rest of articles also do not brag. Why I wrote it?) I wonder what people will say whether or not the article to see when the findings will be doing. Pesellino when there are people with the words Shut up the bottom, I 64% I Pref!!!!1!!!1 Check who and how dependent on stats.

P
Pelvis 28.03.20

ExplosheN
the difference between crap and good-playing players can't change
Here is VG and customize all under one level - cancers raise, extras lowered statku.
And Yes my win percentage is 47%. The rest of articles also do not brag. Why I wrote it?) I wonder what people will say
What is there to say how it turns out and play. Personally, I razdrozhat people that protect the VG, lick ass and excitedly tell what the game is all honestly

G
Gremlet 28.03.20

Pelvis
Trying to blame someone (in this case game developers) for their troubles - is the height of idiocy. If the hands of the fifth point - it's nobody's fault. To say that cyber VG article raised?

P
Pelvis 28.03.20

Gremlet
Can hands and ass, I will not argue. But current I with the same hands in one day wildebeest (get, and I often do not penetrate and the team drags), and the next day merged and the team is almost certain the deer.
To say that cyber VG article raised?
I never claimed that there is no really good players who have thoroughly studied the game and know how to bend. There are. At the time they broke up, and now they probably VG for a little bit helps, that would have been a positive example. They say look at them, if a long time will zadrotit (Donati), then you will achieve such results

G
Gremlet 28.03.20

Pelvis
Can hands and ass, I will not argue
That's all. On this in the thread about any conspiracy on the part of developers to put an end.

E
ExplosheN 28.03.20

Pelvis
There are so many points of view about the game. For us (players) is a game which helps you relax, relax, play at the computer after work/school etc. (Or wished it was). For developers, the source of the money, where you can earn a lot of dough, especially if you have a donut(!). There is a videoblogger, slug, etc.
Now about developers. Increase the stats of cancers due to the 55+ % of the players, gives you the same cancers the desire to play. Their mostly more. What is the conclusion?) Interested investors Vargeyminga?) Right! Increased online players, the popularity of Donat from cancers.
PT e-25 was removed from the store. Declared this publicly and the players ran to buy it at the last moment. VG says because of the balance... And the fact that the dollar was at its peak, and now that the crisis is not and.))) Promotions for nerds. The purchase of the shares. Unique premium tank for 4K rubles and can be long else to say...
VG a lot more than money rowing, and from the point of view of the player, of course, they do not do it right, but the developers of the standards.
By the way video-live broadcast on YouTube (or as they call them) sometimes bribed VG to say Today I will be reviewing in this tank.... [videos like the tank bends] Buy in the premium shop until discount it costs 2500 R.. The same situation.

Actually, I did all of this not to paint. I just wanted to say one thing...
Each point of view is logical and understandable, because of their selfishness

And from here a question:
What do you want? To VG was right and good, was not the donation, or it was fair, cancers remain cancers, good players remain good players... And all rejoiced in it?

Maybe I don't understand something, but for me the whole issue seems kind of silly. Everyone is talking about how everything is bad, but not that was good for everyone. VG, gamers, cyber athletes, reviewers,... It is a utopia.