3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grizzly_315 28.03.20 10:36 pm

Mortal Kombat vs 2011. Tekken 6 (Mortal Kombat (2011))

I personally for the take)
210 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mjm 28.03.20

Dark Necromancer
There that will support you!
Yeah, and how many here support you?3-4 person?
Nikolsvlad,vovo!Support!

Congratulations!!! Because of the herd instinct you have developed worse than cows
Remember please that the attempt to change the opinion of a few (usually smaller number of) decent people, stupid, inadequate bodies with the help of the jump (look how many of us, therefore, our stupidity is truth), it's almost meaningless

W
WilderTier 28.03.20

Mmuch you.Yes you the philosopher to go)

R
Rus19 28.03.20

Th you like dogs, barking?! From this point no. Who loved the MK and will support MK, but who Tekken the Tekken and support. Whatever the facts were not presented, what would a fiery speech were not spoken (or rather written) all still stand by my purely personal opinion. I grew up on MK, I prefer it. Tekken, I can't deny, the bright representative of the genre, but I do not cling.

k
konstantin-987654321 28.03.20

Mortal Kombat - Forever

l
lmtstr 28.03.20

Rus19 Yes nifiga like. I like MK and I'm pretty long in it were cut, while the other did it was not. but then there was Tekken and the toy immediately liked the variety and dissimilarity of the shots of the fighters. I said Hey - here, you can Dodge sideways from shock, from the capture you can just sit down and to catch the blows of enemy capture. this feature immediately reduced the effectiveness of tactics topowo throwing punches, there was interest, there was a strategy and two games have the same frequency turns on. and then came the third Tekken, mk3 surpassed by the graph and the animation, there are more fighters and MK is how we scored.

I played in almost all parts of MK and Tekken, and street fighter, and other toys and absolutely objectively and adequately state that TEKKEN 6 BETTER MC.

PS. don't even acknowledge and just confirm that in теккен6 idiotic passage, it is not even worth playing. however, this fact does not change.

w
warp 37 28.03.20

MK of course. Tekken 6 is not impressed.

K
Kam1kazy 28.03.20

You are a pack of noobs !!! You can't compare 2 different genres !!!!

j
janique 28.03.20

Kam1kazy, and I thought it was two fighting, am I wrong?
Hmm..

C
ClownKiller 28.03.20

I have this and that :D , but I think MK9 is much steeper than Tekken

s
strenyoff 28.03.20

I played and then in another. Like equally both. So I am finally going to abstain from voting, and I think your outrage in the form of srachki a waste of time.

M
MAGOIIt 28.03.20

Tekken is only played in my childhood and don't remember shit from it. Mortal also play from childhood all the parts and I really like it. Blood meat what else do you need bro)

b
big fear 28.03.20

lmtstr
Totally agree.
-ScorpioN-
He's right. MK is a 2D fighting game (purely on the genre. I do not think so), but Tekken is a 3D fighting game. Therefore, it's stupid. But given the fact that MK himself thrust into the territory of Tekken and all parts except the last one were dull shit, trying to outdo the King of 3D fighting games, then the comparison is appropriate.
Although - MK is now nothing. The title of King of 2D fighting game has taken returning in 2009 Street Fighter 4 (which proved that even 2D fighting games can be really elaborate and beautiful, and that even on the Pitch, it is possible to play fighting games. Great respect Capcom that they do not have to go to the territory of Tekken) and King of 3D fighting is still and so is Tekken.
MAGOIIt
The blood meat you still need to have a strong combat system (with a simple mind, but if you touch it - it would be quite difficult), we need colorful characters (made differently, not a blueprint) with different strikes, you need a good balance (to playing for Paula not to think about how to defeat, say, a Cougar. In Tekken like I have not seen).... That's a lot to MK to get the title of fighting finally.

M
Maskim Voronin 28.03.20

Tekken 6 and Mortal Kombat are Both very cool

E
Evil Dart Revan 28.03.20

Don't want to compare them, but purely from the heart - MK.

S
SCAR. 28.03.20

Used to get around this theme party because I didn't play T6.
But recently still had a chance to play and I must say that I did not like it.
No, I'm not going to write about the mechanics, graphics, soundtrack, etc.

Just did not like. Not my all.

W
WilderTier 28.03.20

70 to 30 for MK!
SCAR did not like polimaltosny the Persians?Or not a serious campaign?
(Honestly I admit,the main drawback of Tekken-how they made the campaign.It would seem a serious tournament iron fistand playing the campaign want to puke)

S
SCAR. 28.03.20

Dark Necromancer
No, the campaign wasn't even playing.
The Persians have no complaints - they are.
Didn't like mechanics with 3D - all these indentations, rifts left and right.
The management of the fighters takes some getting used to and learning combos and all have zadrotit.
Saundtek a bit..... Sino-pretentious and corny.
No finishing moves and fatalities (you know). >=]

In short - just not my fighting game.
Moreover, they did not play at home. Maybe if I had it, then we could better. But as it is not hunting to buy it. =)

W
WilderTier 28.03.20

for learning combos and all have zadrotit.
About combos, I agree,of course compared to the street to make them easier to light,but just do some of them really hard to do.

S
SCAR. 28.03.20

Here and I about the same. Moreover, I have a MK that I still Oh as not soon get bored. =)

W
WilderTier 28.03.20

Moreover, I have a MK that I still Oh as not soon get bored. =)
XLI)Well, it's mortal Kombat!