3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grizzly_315 28.03.20 10:36 pm

Mortal Kombat vs 2011. Tekken 6 (Mortal Kombat (2011))

I personally for the take)
210 Comments
Sort by:
K
KInG-KING 28.03.20

NEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!Lulliana Liu into Kang's a classic))))))))) it's at least not as furious as all these moans of ecstasy from Japanese fighting games.

M
Mjm 28.03.20

Tekken and MK9, it's hard to anyone to prefer... It's 2 best games of the genre, all sorts of street fighter and dead or alive not close valaris IMHO

s
sotnikovich 28.03.20

big fear
you're an asshole. The better your Tekken? painted it here. You can take this: Find something to compare - Mortal Kombat with my eyes closed I rip tekken. Not even straining, in tekken the only thing better is...uh nothing . For the rest he openly merges Mortal Kombat. By all objective and subjective factors. So Mortal Kombat was, and remains the king of fighting games.
In your subjective opinion does not bother me.

K
KInG-KING 28.03.20

Tekken 6 and MK 9 great games that give a lot of experience playing in them. Well, in Tekken all gaudy and kitsch but there is a really nice combo system, many strikes each character and most importantly that they are very pravdobodobny. And in MK 9 a lot of blood, broken bones, I combo system, easy management of fatalities and 2D world that nourish us in the 90s)))) But yelling which game is better is STUPID and a lot shkoloty. Personally, I am for Tekken 6 and MK 9 all hands as these 2 games give different oshusheniya just in MK 9 is very simple to take care of otogo, a lot of people like it and tekena 6 quite a lot of different letters and numbers in the menu and everywhere here and its all dirty and the plot is there to take care of difficult introductory video blogged what happened in previous games even more confusing.
In General LET's LIVE TOGETHER BLEAT))))))))))

b
big fear 28.03.20

KInG-KING
Her God - tell the truth. I just want to run my Sega and play Ultimate Mortal kombat 3 or street fighter 2. I will look in the attic Sony and plunge into the first Tekken. Generally I wash all the posts. One game gives a huge nostalgia for the 90, the second - well, just the best fighting game on the combat system and not superfluous 3D (it was mortale) gives a great feeling. This Tekken to me still closer than MK - IMK 3 and SF 2 was my first fighting games and was placed on one cartridge. And nostalgia for him I have left for life. But tekken is the best combo system I've ever seen.

s
sotnikovich 28.03.20

big fear
That's the truth, LET's LIVE TOGETHER. Like play Tekken.

K
KInG-KING 28.03.20

big fear
Moreover, in tekena 6 awesome multiplayer where the other players are fighting pretty diverse))) after multiplayer Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and MK 9 I would get very happy))))

g
gendoza 28.03.20

guys sorry off topic, but please tell me the answers to a few questions, how to open all fighters fatalities? through the krypt I like ponil, not all fatalities fall, I discovered clothes new the Raiden, it can be worn to a fight? if so, how? and how to open all fighters in the game ? go through the story or you can buy them in the krypt ?who will answer thank you so much, MK RULeZZZ

K
KInG-KING 28.03.20

[new user]
Fatalities all fighters can be opened in the crypt but babality and stage fatalities need to look in inete. Clothing opens in the crypt is also chlby need to wear it during character selection press start and select clothes.All fighters will be open after you pass the storyline company there otkroetsa kiberg sub zero and Quan Chi and all. Good luck.

g
gendoza 28.03.20

eschy please answer some questions, tell me how to interact with the outside world, for example on a spear to stick, to throw under the car, etc.? and why no fighters like a centaur, and not all fighters from the first part? thanks in advance

K
KInG-KING 28.03.20

Vzaimodeistvie with the outside world is called a Stage Fataliti combinations for each fighter can be found on the Internet, but it's not enough fighters do Socorro will be solved with the regular output of DLS out there promise podovat characters from 1 2 and 3 mortal.

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 28.03.20

Since then we went to this conversation, I'll ask. To Move the sheet all the characters have 3 fatalities drawn. Well, two is clear, and the third how to open it? I mean, if I make, for example, a stage fatality for Sub-zero, it will remain in the MUV sheet. Or necessary to make babality?

g
gendoza 28.03.20

if not difficult, throw please the link where the codes are written, and in the Internet can not be found

M
Mjm 28.03.20

Because of Tekka 6 took the console ...

G
Gogannn 28.03.20

Mjm
Idiot... For*pid*sky fighting game to take the PS3

s
sotnikovich 28.03.20

A TRU-fighters, saying that Tekken is better than mortal. I saw the gameplay on YouTube, in comparison with the mortal, not at all impressive. There is no blood, but some sparks fly and all. Also many praise street fighter, guilty Hera, etc. So they are in the cartoon!...Can someone explain why?

S
Scofield89 28.03.20

6 did not play, I plan to try. Only played Tekken 3, absolutely did not like. MK 2011 is the best fighting game of all. I thought that after MK3/UMK3 boon and Tobias was exhausted, but no, managed to make a new mortal better than the old sagovsky of kartalov)by the Way, MK vs DC Universe in General much worse than MK 2011 ? Want it pogamat love comics=)

K
KInG-KING 28.03.20

sotnikovich
The problem of Tekena that it is necessary to play personally to understand all of its charm and superiority over straight fighter.Streetfighter I finally don't like this game purely on Asian because there are no combos ligaments in takane and flops so this game for me it remains not idle out. As well as -- make giar and Blaz blue, and dead of alive and soul calibur. But MK 9 is not so smooth play bomb did not protest but she after continuously working distiller a month of games I already accucel specifically. And then sobstenno a matter of taste if you like MK and don't like teken and other Japanese fighting games then don't worry all cha rules and those have nothing to explain and understand is not necessary)))
Scofield89
MK vs DC Universe a little more like me than MK 9 there's the spirit of fighting and more chips like to srusiti the enemy down and while flying to thrash it at all, my ecstasy enters and the picture quality there, especially after I played in MK Deception I have losses, the standards, MK is MK vs DC Universe and MK 9 so highly recommend MK vs DC Universe

s
sotnikovich 28.03.20

KInG-KING
Thank you for the explanation. Say in secret. The beauty of MK is manifested in a tourney! It may be even a party with friends with chips and beer or a major tournament with blackjack and hookers))) That's where the passion, struggle, joy, disappointment. One play is certainly bored...

D
Demonyx 28.03.20

MDE.... Even used Mario and Sonic compared.
MK and Tekken different games and gameplay style.