3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grizzly_315 28.03.20 10:36 pm

Mortal Kombat vs 2011. Tekken 6 (Mortal Kombat (2011))

I personally for the take)
210 Comments
Sort by:
W
WilderTier 28.03.20

MK is the Best fighting game in the world!
Tekken compared to him full of shit,but about Street fighter, I mostly keep silent..

l
lmtstr 28.03.20

you are right MK full shnyaga. well we all understand this. I also deleted it

1gR0MaN 28.03.20

MK-2011(86%)
Tekken 6 (69%)

s
soldatsm 28.03.20

MK(2011)-ROULET
Tekken 6 - GOUNA

K
Kapitan Kote 28.03.20

I for MK in this blood,broken bones and t,d and in Tekken the some sparks when it hit the children how to love the Japs,and just do as it is not serious it looks
PS the People some of the keys on the box to include X-REY? and that is current when all popodya shake included

W
WilderTier 28.03.20

MK RULES!!!
TEKKEN REST!!!
STREET FIGHTER SUCKS!!!

l
lmtstr 28.03.20

soldatsm got the point! podderjivau! MK taxis ascolese Zaporozhets!

N
N1KO 28.03.20

Hmm, teken compared to MK squalor h_h

M
Mjm 28.03.20

26VLAD26_
I for MK in this blood,broken bones and t,d and in Tekken the some sparks when it hit the children how to love the Japs,and just do as it is not serious it looks

Ha ha. In Tekken the most authentic performance of real techniques of a martial art (almost unmistakable technique of a character from Taekwondo to kapuero from MMA to Jeet Kune do, even kung fu is very clearly divided into branches and styles of Shao Lin to drunken fist, etc., provided that the character frankly doesn't frikovaya of course, such as a bear or a kangaroo these are obviously for variety and his lover). In MK, in turn, with regard to the list of martial arts around one Convention, and the characters are entirely karate-conduits

But SF4 of course not even close with either Tekken 6 or MK 2011

b
big fear 28.03.20

I see there has been an influx shkoloty (Dark Necromancer belongs there in the first place) while I was away. Apparently this shkolota considers himself the navel of the world and so every five posts is shouting again, your same thoughts, thus proving its awkward stupidity. Okay, I will run quickly on all the posts and dot and and maybe even e.

Dark Necromancer
MK is the Best fighting game in the world!
No evidence. The answer is merged.
Tekken compared to him full of shit
The same.

lmtstr
That's the only normal person.

soldatsm
This is purely your opinion - so please put a sign IMHO.

26VLAD26_
I for MK in this blood,broken bones - and what more proof can you give but violence?! All the ideas ran out.

Dark Necromancer
MK RULES!!!
TEKKEN REST!!!
STREET FIGHTER SUCKS!!! - repetition is the mother learning. But I understand you have a record stuck and that's why you have nothing more to say.

lmtstr
N1KО
As I already said, but in addition to the violence in MK is nothing. Remove this chip and it will be the poor, stupid and just invented donkeys fighting game. So MK compared to Tekken squalor.

Mjm
the authentic performance - because of course. motion capture in action. All the blows in Tekken was filmed with a really casestudy fighters, so anything strange is not present in authentic performance.
In MK, in turn, with regard to the list of martial arts around one Convention, and the characters are entirely karate-conduits - Yes, I've talked about this - MK is a bloody mochilovo, the type of Gears of war, but done in 2D and is called fighting. BUT IT'S NOT A FIGHTING GAME!!! Enough to attribute all wishful thinking - MK may not be a competitor to Tekken because MK does not have all the principles of fighting. There is only created for showing off - severed arm and rejoice, squeezing gamepad in his hands. But treat him like a serious game is simply impossible. Why children can not understand?! So of these two, the best fighting game that is TEKKEN 6. You understand it at last. (Mjm - the last of my proposals to you are not).

D
DARK BATERS 28.03.20

I agree with big fear

W
WilderTier 28.03.20

After yesterday so it will be truer:
MK RULES!!!!
TEKKEN-NOT REALLY!!!
SF-SO FAR!!!
THRILL KILL-SUCKS!!!
SOUL KALIBUR-AND x*K knows.....

W
WilderTier 28.03.20

big fear,if you love Tekken so what are you doing here?On the MK forum?The people are trying to convince????Go to the forum Tecapa and write there what Tekken is a super-awesome fighting game and MK is the shit!There that will support you!

b
big fear 28.03.20

Dark Necromancer
First - this is not a fully forum MK - so signed me to drive here. And don't you dare to write now this is a forum for Mortal kombat 2011. Secondly - and here I support. Smart people still not reall from the Internet.

W
WilderTier 28.03.20

Yeah, and how many here support you?3-4 person?It in the first place.Secondly, I'm not persecuted,I'm just not understanding the fuck are you doing here on the MK forum if you're here it just smear?Third, SMART people?haha...so like all the MK fans Imbeciles,morons and stupid?

M
Mjm 28.03.20

Dark Necromancer
Secondly, I'm not persecuted,I'm just not understanding the fuck are you doing here on the MK forum if you're here it just smear?Third, SMART people?haha...so like all the MK fans Imbeciles,morons and stupid?

Can't you read? Ask someone to past the name of the forum you read the title of the topic, and maybe then you will open the mystery of the justification of his presence here

D
DARK BATERS 28.03.20

Dark Necromancer
I'm ashamed of you ...

N
Nikolsvlad 28.03.20

big fear Dinaju* forum MK!

W
WilderTier 28.03.20

Nikolsvlad,vovo!Support!

b
big fear 28.03.20

it's not entirely forum MK - so signed me to drive here. And don't you dare to write now this is a forum for Mortal kombat 2011.
- I repeat for special individuals.