3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grizzly_315 28.03.20 10:36 pm

Mortal Kombat vs 2011. Tekken 6 (Mortal Kombat (2011))

I personally for the take)
210 Comments
Sort by:
K
KInG-KING 28.03.20

Demonyx
Different is different but the meaning is the same - to fill the mug one clown with another clown)))

D
Demonyx 28.03.20

EPT well, with the same success it is possible to compare MK with smash bros for this criterion)))

K
KInG-KING 28.03.20

smash bros is an Asian vinaigrette - complete crap this crap called a game.

V
VideoMicrob 28.03.20

MK

s
skillakilleR 28.03.20

MK won

l
lmtstr 28.03.20

Dr. StrangeloveБаланс in MK is complete shit. Only drunk with friends to play on schelbany.
Golden words. in MK combos for each fighter in TIMES less. in MK the characters are much more like each other, not in appearance of course and system shock, and apparently, too. in takane at every moment of the fight more options and therefore need to work not only with hands but also the head.
the verdict. the graph at these games the same. on boevka mortal Kombat meets Tekken 2 1996 model year. MK ludshe first part accenna but worst of thirds.

V
Vender 28.03.20

MK estessno))

r
rain31111 28.03.20

mortal kombat

S
Spoon2792 28.03.20

lmtstr
and you need banalnosti in the game? everything to be white and fluffy.pandas are fighting, a strange dependence of a little girl from Panda really strained... kick me if someone thought so. Pathetic uncle who are doing a combo of over 9000 shocks, and most importantly no scratches. what about the balance? in Tekken enough to knock down and score before losing momentum.Oh,what am I saying?! To deconfinement flowers,butterflies and red veins from the bodies of fallen animeseed. Even the bumps generally are not felt.
WAKE up! the brutality,the blood,the feeling of this battle. Sometimes even wincing from the pleasure and myself feel like the smoke gets a boot in the face, or kitana sticks in the skull fans. Clothes torn,bruises remain. Yes there is bruising,the PIECES of skin fly from tel A fatality Shao Kahn? It's Oh***tive! MK MK and MK again!

b
big fear 28.03.20

Spoon2792
The brutality and blood?! Give me concepts of these two words in your understanding. Otherwise it sounds like a tautology. Clothes torn,bruises remain. - yeah of course. Clothes torn in the order that we asked the developers. And bruising also remain - for example do a punch in the stomach - breaks the mask. Sounds and looks funny. A fatality Shao Kahn? when he throws the opponent and smashes his hammer?! Full hnya. Absolutely no sane balance in MK?!

n
number 9 large 28.03.20

Are you talking about? Of course MK Taxis.

S
Spoon2792 28.03.20

big fear
bro, I don't know,not try to speak.
Brutality - colorful characters that are remembered and they do not say that they nasecki and purifico.
Blood - a lot of blood. It's the same concept?
About the clothes you are also wrong. She is bursting in places where a blow was struck. Processed beats of the character,and depending on which part of the body you got, there and tear. So at the end of the battle, wear all the time looks different.
A fatality Shao Kahn - you struck me at all... have You ever played the game,or vidosic beta tests looked?
So just so you know, Shao Kahn breaks the chest, inserts into her hands, and with a little effort breaks the man into two halves and passes through it while leaving a character, he is covered in crimson liquid.
The balance of the normal. Just for someone difficult to play,and for someone easier. If you find it hard to push three buttons in a row, sorry. how can you teken play, then?
And once again. Don't know, better keep silent. At least the fool will not expose yourself.

S
Spoon2792 28.03.20

Well on Xbox either MK does not worked...
I'm sorry if wronged.

b
big fear 28.03.20

Spoon2792
So I would say that the second fatality. But it I was not too impressed. From Noob Saibot will be better. So at the end of the battle, wear all the time looks different. - that's so funny!! I'm at the end of the battle the opponent always looks the same - where the suit is torn and he is almost always completely covered with blood. Well face and body at least.
The balance of the normal. - do you have any idea what the word balance?! It's not pressing buttons for certain characters. If the balance is normal - it means the complete absence of cheating characters. But Kitana and Sindel - two of Chita. So balance is not much sane. And then I read your answer you made a fool of myself in front of me. Sad.

S
Spoon2792 28.03.20

I'll say it again, apparently the Xbox does things differently.(about the clothes and the second fatality)because on PS3 the clothes are torn in places where he was struck. At Shao Kahn's second fatality is not seen. He's not playable, and the Ladder constantly makes the same fatality. About balance. Against each player as there own weapon. That the multiplayer on the expert Ladder, the main thing is to adapt and all is good.
But if you like Tekken then here's an example of balance in it. For the Baeke - score on the ground by alternately pressing the down arrow+ X O. And so on.
For Huaranga - the same pattern. Yoshimitsu - sadishsya on the sword and jump on the Persian while he's down. Jean - combo of 10 hits (triangle,cross,square,circle x2) and all. no the block will not help. And Eddie even will not say anything,I know) Well, this is enough, you start to argue, I'm still a couple of characters throw.

G
Grey_Warden 28.03.20

MK! Other fighting games do not accept!

V
Vender 28.03.20

big fear
if you don't like how the MC is torn apart, etc. then pick the daisies, buy pink joystick, change your nick with the big fear on the big Daisy and go zadrot Tekken!

G
Gravar 28.03.20

Tekken nerd in MK I since the childhood played and he has been clear in the control remained

M
Mjm 28.03.20

running Tekken, or slightly harder MK. And like it more than MK does not because of the lack of brutality (level MC), as the animation in the Tekken beautiful passes, the thrill of the missed blow. And the fact that this game is better than all the other fighting games (not sports Sims), reflects the atmosphere of the fights fighters of different martial arts

S
SvInEtS 28.03.20

It's like a finger ( mortal ) to ASS to compare