3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20 08:59 pm

Haythem Kenway (Assassin's Creed 3)

More than the main character Connor...? Well no, of course the main character is always evident, because we played it, but in fact Hatem received at least a step more charismatic and interesting than Connor. Hatem he was, despite everything, to find common ground and solve their differences. But Connor chose another way - to kill all who disagree with him... So will not go far in life. Well, although what is there to wonder after Connor killed his best friend all became clear, direction of play and with the future plot... it Became clear that a primitive need of all is to go and destroy in its path, literally everyone who will be with you just do not agree, until for the time being will not go the credits... And that he killed Huitema is not altogether surprising, after the murder of the best friend where to go to retreat? In General, it is certainly the developers ' idea, not for me to argue with their right to decide how it will be in the game, though it's mush solid Hardcore. I just think it would be possible to do without killing Huitema, and just, like, disappear him at the end of the game from the main plot, so to speak the gap, and then a good continuation to think about Connor and the same Hateme... And I think people would like that, people would more approved than the way they did... but who knows again, maybe the way they did is the best option...

And yet Haythem Kenway as a character, I think me and you will be remembered for all time, unlike Connor, who will appear in memory only due to the fact that the core gameplay and attention in this part involved him in greater degree than to the same Hatimu. But it does not mean that Connor was the best character ...

And still I liked the game, each part of the Assassin I accept as a gift from a high-quality gaming industry, still worked well and they had everything. In General, I personally rated the game 9 out of 10. Because of the wealth of a good ending concerning Desmond and the real time - one point in my eyes was lost, so to speak... Yes, but everything else I was very pleased, and the music composed by Lorne Balfe impressed, however, than wrote it in the previous parts of Jesper Kyd. So the game is worthy of attention anyway. Everyone will find something for themselves, especially those who passed the first part...
182 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jekobah 30.03.20

Just it was all done to the assassins ceased to be the personification of the good and the knights Templar evil. Still, with the wagon gray, which the authors poured into the story it became more interesting to follow the plot. At one point I even caught myself thinking that sympathize with the Templars than the assassins. This is called to create an interesting and thoughtful (though not all) scenario.

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Jekobah
Yeah, bought this game and liked it. The idea is good, but the point is I think even not as the plans of the Templars was the best at times, as the hero Hatem was the best and he was followed the whole plot and all the alleged plans of the Templars.

G
GarretSSS 30.03.20

I personally would have played for Huitema and take pleasure in the remarkable battle had stopped Connor. After this part, I look differently in the confrontation between the Templars and assassins. At least in the USA Templars were better.
But more seriously, I Yubisoft overdone. After the final of this part, the hero of the 6th game in the series should be a Templar.
Hatem came out great man, with its principles; a fair, charismatic and charming. (Separate plus in the Treasury of Haitima is Russian dubbing: very well, voice com. Gordon came up to him.) Even the main villain Do sympathize, but there is still Hickey, which I also liked. Connor closer to the finale had already begun to enrage. Tired of hearing the phrase Father! Why did you kill those guards?! from the man, before it wiped out half the population of British America.
Summary: R. I. P. Haythem Kenway

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

GarretSSS
Well, Hikki as a character was uninteresting, but I remember a simpleton, and its simplicity in General. And If I was not sympathetic, though his motives were similar to Hateman, but his appearance, behavior did not inspire confidence... Although it was visible on the game as he cherished Hateman and after the death of Haitima is clearly to be seen, in this respect, he's certainly done showed that it was not all of it human lost. Well, what about Haitima Connor hands stained in the blood by far, sometimes Hatem overreached it's a fact, but it is not beyond the madness that prevented him from going in a meaningful way to their goal. Yes, in the end, we're sorry that you decided to remove Hatama from the game, but it was a big potential I think to the second part to make his main protagonist. Well, nothing will wait and see how and what will Ubisoft do for us...
PS Voice Huitema much played at the level it is as a character.

G
GarretSSS 30.03.20

Fahrenheit3640
Hickey, to me looks more like it. The face is very memorable. I was even the captain in the movie was customized for his appearance )))
But If, besides the fact that he looks like he is also very catchy, I also liked as a person. As the villain is excellent. Almost from the first frame, when we still do not know all the fact, there is a feeling that it will be a bad guy: these shaggy eyebrows, eyes with a squint. Class.
Liked the change of character of Lee. In the beginning it is more modest, sheepishly asks Hatama to be his mentor. But then, when entering the order, he has a life purpose, it becomes more hard from the awareness of its significance, and more purposeful. A few years after entry, we can see Whether dealing with a small Conor already a different person.
In General, in my hit list of heroes AC3 Charles Lee is in second place after Hatama.

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

GarretSSS
As I wrote, everyone will find in this game something different and someone who he's close.)
And anyway, I tell you, I really respect when well made voice, with sincerity, what with the game, liveliness in feeling, what is happening inside the game, and not only where you voiced... So a good dub is definitely all in all in this part. And only for duplication and written atmospheric music in General, you can put high scores!)

M
Mikron625 30.03.20

I could be wrong, but if not Connor, then there would be no Desmond and his father. I think so. Although I agree with you that Haithem could be the main character of the game.

G
GarretSSS 30.03.20

Mikron625
Not a fact. DEZ may be a descendant of somebody else. From Altair, Ezio, Connor and disinformation is not a direct relationship

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Mikron625
DNA strands are very deep things and not literal...

M
Mikron625 30.03.20

along the way, I forgot about it(

b
bukowski 30.03.20

Hatem certainly a very colorful character.

A
AltairDag05 30.03.20

Who will never forget what he said Conor-I want that! (the question why I have to catch the prisoner)

w
wilddisk 30.03.20

As a character Haithem without attention certainly not gone, but as a person I am extremely pleased! Why I will not explain because I already wrote in the topic favorite characters.

G
GarretSSS 30.03.20

wilddisk
Even if I copied what I wrote earlier. And then on the one hand it is interesting to know your thoughts, and on the other there is no desire to delve into other topics and look for your posts. Anyway

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

wilddisk
If we compare with Connor and all the rest of the characters and if you close at some points the eyes, the rest of it was quite reasonable and fair.

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

GarretSSS
Perhaps you are very right!)

w
wilddisk 30.03.20

GarretSSS
Too much copy-paste, it's not just the post was, and discussion. What is the theme I said, the messages almost at the end of the topic itself. Favorite character of the series

D
Daria1691 30.03.20

Sory if the question is not the subject - who Hatem still killed early in the game, at the Opera?

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

viollett
Any politician who most likely derailed any way, because of this it became unprofitable to someone and Hatemo had to clean it up and take what helped him in finding the temple, or what he's looking for... PS But it is my assumption, I don't know about that specifically. Well, they knew I understood each other, and Hatem was associated with the Royal political core, so you can assume what I assumed.

R
Richards 30.03.20

Huitema, though was a Templar look but he still did something similar to assenovskia, he later met Connor, as Washington burned his village, but Connor had already turned against them. Some of the gang Huitema just simply conceited and even he wanted to kill someone. In this part of my tampliery is not the enemy, and the purpose of assinica and tamplierov already very close to one.