3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20 08:59 pm

Haythem Kenway (Assassin's Creed 3)

More than the main character Connor...? Well no, of course the main character is always evident, because we played it, but in fact Hatem received at least a step more charismatic and interesting than Connor. Hatem he was, despite everything, to find common ground and solve their differences. But Connor chose another way - to kill all who disagree with him... So will not go far in life. Well, although what is there to wonder after Connor killed his best friend all became clear, direction of play and with the future plot... it Became clear that a primitive need of all is to go and destroy in its path, literally everyone who will be with you just do not agree, until for the time being will not go the credits... And that he killed Huitema is not altogether surprising, after the murder of the best friend where to go to retreat? In General, it is certainly the developers ' idea, not for me to argue with their right to decide how it will be in the game, though it's mush solid Hardcore. I just think it would be possible to do without killing Huitema, and just, like, disappear him at the end of the game from the main plot, so to speak the gap, and then a good continuation to think about Connor and the same Hateme... And I think people would like that, people would more approved than the way they did... but who knows again, maybe the way they did is the best option...

And yet Haythem Kenway as a character, I think me and you will be remembered for all time, unlike Connor, who will appear in memory only due to the fact that the core gameplay and attention in this part involved him in greater degree than to the same Hatimu. But it does not mean that Connor was the best character ...

And still I liked the game, each part of the Assassin I accept as a gift from a high-quality gaming industry, still worked well and they had everything. In General, I personally rated the game 9 out of 10. Because of the wealth of a good ending concerning Desmond and the real time - one point in my eyes was lost, so to speak... Yes, but everything else I was very pleased, and the music composed by Lorne Balfe impressed, however, than wrote it in the previous parts of Jesper Kyd. So the game is worthy of attention anyway. Everyone will find something for themselves, especially those who passed the first part...
182 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yllia 30.03.20

All the pity and Hatem and Connor and Desmond. Very tragic this part.

Connor was only an instrument in the hands of Predjama. He blindly followed the talisman - although didn't really know why he - this talisman. And Hatem also did not know why the mascot...

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Yllia
This is the same way, I wonder! And it is possible that the authors - that was... I wondered why this mascot is so needed? But still, the political problems in the game, was not less deployed than the talisman, so... everyone noticed that he was more interesting and more important...

Y
Yllia 30.03.20

The Baptist Connor commanded the Take talsman, hide talisman... Another question - why Haythem and Charles so stubbornly didn't want to give it away? He did not need them. Hatem visited the cave and nothing interesting there did not find.

It is necessary to pass the game. feel I missed a lot.

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Yllia
I think didn't want to give, just because of the fact that it felt some kind of force, just as the assassins even chased after him, and any force, if we adopt the enemy from you, it will be involuntary step to defeat... PS I myself Have accidentally flashed the thought, about the pereprohozhdeniya, though, when the game was not what I thought I'd pass again, and now I'm not sure...

Y
Yllia 30.03.20

I would like the whole series through. It is a pity that the first game someone gave, but the second disk is scratched...

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Yllia
Uh, not that it's now promoting piracy, but please, really, any free game torrent, and type the name of the game. But go through the previous parts I suggest you, I personally started to pass them, only at the beginning of 2012, and this is the first part, I passed all the previous times... how I can say that the second part and the Brotherhood is my favorite in the series, but you, like all people, I suggest to pass successively every part! If that caught, the previous, and even more so should... P/S. Although it is likely that in this part have all appeared, and each sequel the parts go, there was some new flavor, and why it is so exciting to see the growth of the series, and this part is already all that is, immediately on a platter... but nevertheless, I don't think you need this gameplay and the game in General have time to get bored.

Y
Yllia 30.03.20

Smile :)) This game I play since 2009. And all the parts I went through one by one. The first part of 2009 found insufferably boring, scolded her as he could. and swore that never, never, never going to pass the second part. But the second was certainly a masterpiece and I this game is sick. Passed as output. And now I want to go again and in the same breath - I think the experience will be different - when all the information is fresh, nothing is forgotten. I passed Mass Effect - all three parts in summer 2012.

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Yllia
Okay, you just said that again I wanted to go... And about that with sensible information to go past the interesting part is, I agree, so notice what you did not notice it initially did.
P/S. to play in 2008 and further to the first part, I would not let the performance of my PC...

Y
Yllia 30.03.20

Yes, I have noticed that is not written go. I think this game to play first is not possible - nothing is clear - there is nothing... Now remember the first part - they seem so interesting and profound. But then I I was particularly outraged that Desmond left in the lurch - a prisoner of abstergo. I didn't know that will continue and was just angry...

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Yllia
But no wonder it was free camping at the lab at the end of the game, Desmond... it's hinted at a sequel, and many things are hidden in the lab...

Y
Yllia 30.03.20

J)) Now it is clear. And then eagle – eye, bloody marks on the wall, "Who here kept me up?" And I thought Desmond's another victim of Abstergo.. And not one I thought. Was the version that the death of Desmond from the hands of Abstergo's atonement for his ancestors-the murderers

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Yllia
The ambiguity that were submitted by players, one who is more optimistic watched - saw a possible continuation of the series, those who are of the opposite eye looked, looked only at the end, only the beginning of the series... this should make a conclusion About what you think is better to look at things...

L
Larry666 30.03.20

Fahrenheit3640
But the Assassins believed in their cause, as well as the Templars. The war began not because of different purposes . The assassins and the Templars wanted the same thing,but to achieve this goal, they wanted different.The Templars suppress those who do not want to obey them , and the Assassins killed the Templars because they do not want their power.

Y
Yllia 30.03.20

But I think yubisoftu need to stay. The world is saved. The hero died. The story is told. The sequel is likely to be garbage. Some pirate-dolt..Why?

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Yllia
Oh not the fact... for a long time in today's gaming industry was not facing games about Pirates in the style of Le Corsaire it may be desperate, but standing step...

Mr.Onil
Think about it: If the goal is the same, and in war all methods are good, then what was the problem? Yes, maybe, the Templars were strong, but not immediately, just to start each other to kill, right?

L
Larry666 30.03.20

Fahrenheit3640
Yes. But the war starts because of any quarrel. As the saying goes a Bad peace is better than a good quarrel.

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Mr.Onil
You know, competent people will not start a war with its allies because of these little things that could be, in the case of the Association of the Templars with the assassins... And if they are not able to conduct balanced negotiations without subsequent military conflicts, maybe they are not able to change the world? So what both organizations are fiercely crave...

L
Larry666 30.03.20

Fahrenheit3640
Well , I agree. After all, to argue makes no sense.

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Mr.Onil
Want you to understand my goal is NOT despite his innocence is to convince their point of view, and she only says what I think, and think is correct, if I see that is not right, then just the opposite will recede, my goal is truth, not a meaningless debate. And as I have the right to their point of view, and indeed, any - has the right to defend it, but it is important to understand that perseverance, it will not become true...

L
Larry666 30.03.20

Fahrenheit3640
Hmm.